Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
khoonyew

Rat Year

me not pro ... me newbie talkingcock... :notti:

Not pro meh?? every topics will see postings from you 2 :rofl: Anyway thanks for all the valuable pointers.

Also I have enaged your Si Fu to check out my new place in 2 weeks time.. :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bazi is using your country born of year, month, date, time.

Master Mace ... this year good for Yi mao Rabbit or not ? (with lots of Wood element one)

Hi All,

the FM say that sigapore time actually ajusted twice and its about 1 hr. So the time taken for calculation of bazi shld be less 1 hrs.... that is actual singapore time.....

Kindly advise.

Thank you very much....

Hi All,

the FM say that sigapore time actually ajusted twice and its about 1 hr. So the time taken for calculation of bazi shld be less 1 hrs.... that is actual singapore time.....

Kindly advise.

Thank you very much....

HI Mace

Would you able to advise? Greatly appreciate...

Thank you.

HI Mace

Would you able to advise? Greatly appreciate...

Thank you.

yupz - roughly 1 hour according to the sun/degree with central china used as the base.

Thank you .......

there is a few BUT.

1) not all fsm minus off 1 hour.

2) person was born before the time adjustment(i remember when i was a kid - we shifted 30mins or 1 hour forward) which also means the time of birth of my birthcert is correct, no?

if you use a sundial in sg at 12noon and it's exactly "noon"....I only tilt my head...you try tomolo whahaha.

read the below article to get MORE headaches.

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/teaching/timezone.html

there is a few BUT.

1) not all fsm minus off 1 hour.

2) person was born before the time adjustment(i remember when i was a kid - we shifted 30mins or 1 hour forward) which also means the time of birth of my birthcert is correct, no?

if you use a sundial in sg at 12noon and it's exactly "noon"....I only tilt my head...you try tomolo whahaha.

read the below article to get MORE headaches.

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/teaching/timezone.html

Wow so 'chim' hardly undestand. .... So the FSM actually minus abt 1 hr for bazi calculation is correct lor......

Cos this bazi calculation is for my bb name.

Wow so 'chim' hardly undestand. .... So the FSM actually minus abt 1 hr for bazi calculation is correct lor......

Cos this bazi calculation is for my bb name.

i know who you engaged. no worries lah.

to be exact we should go by the meridian 103 point something degree - which also translate into MINUS 1 hour pointing to china time(not greenwich)

Not pro meh?? every topics will see postings from you 2 !! Anyway thanks for all the valuable pointers.

Also I have enaged your Si Fu to check out my new place in 2 weeks time.. :(

not every post lah ... my knowledge got limit ...

good .. when he check out ... do take a floor plan and pen to take note of what he say .... color .. ba zi . any thing also note down...

i know who you engaged. no worries lah.

to be exact we should go by the meridian 103 point something degree - which also translate into MINUS 1 hour pointing to china time(not greenwich)

Many Thanks Mace....

Is it every 4th Feb is the new spring and when it is after 1900 then consider the next animal?

not always ... check under Lunar calendar that says "立春“

the time ler?

every year is diff timing ..

Year 2008 is 4 of Feb 19:01 hrs ...

Year 2009 is 4 Feb 00:50 hrs ..