Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Any feedback on your curtain? Where is this MGL curtain?

I am looking for people to do curtains and roller blinds... called up Mr Chew and he seem very busy and couldn't set an appointment with me, asked me to give him my address and contact and he will call me back... it's been so many days and he simply bochap... so now I am looking for other curtain / blind makers...

hi there, u can consider the following... ;P

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1223131813

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya MGL is good! Initially scare to go in their shop cos looks "ex" to me but later was recommended by my IS who is their neighbour at Eminent Plaza, went thru discussion with them together with my ID and was really comfortable with them, probably maybe bcos my ID knows them well....but again being happy and comfortable are utmost important to me when it comes to speding $$, Hee....

I ordered curtain and roller blinds from Mr Chew on Saturday. He is a very nice and patient person... I wanted to forget about him initially as I have made a few calls to him to make an appointment, but he will always say that he'll call me back but didn't... Anyway, he managed to call me on Friday night and said he'll come to my place at 10.30am on Sat. I said ok as I prefer the person to come to my place, so that I can take the sample and make comparison at my home....

Anyway, Mr Chew is a very nice and helpful guy. I was installing a shoe cabinet with my father when he reached my place. He saw us having trouble to drill the last hole on the wall as there's some metal pillar behind... He went to take his heavy duty drill without us asking, he came back and drill that hole for us... I also wanted to stop installing the shoe cabinet when he came, so that I will not waste his time waiting for me to view the curtain samples.. He is very nice and asked me to finish the installation first.... He even helped us a little too...

Such small gestures and going an extra mile in customer service really mean a lot to me... I decided to engage him to make my curtain / roller blinds without looking at any other curtain shops... and I don't really care if the price is expensive or reasonable.. Mr Chew is highly recommended to you guys (base on his service as I have not receive his product yet :P...)

I ordered curtain and roller blinds from Mr Chew on Saturday. He is a very nice and patient person... I wanted to forget about him initially as I have made a few calls to him to make an appointment, but he will always say that he'll call me back but didn't... Anyway, he managed to call me on Friday night and said he'll come to my place at 10.30am on Sat. I said ok as I prefer the person to come to my place, so that I can take the sample and make comparison at my home....

Anyway, Mr Chew is a very nice and helpful guy. I was installing a shoe cabinet with my father when he reached my place. He saw us having trouble to drill the last hole on the wall as there's some metal pillar behind... He went to take his heavy duty drill without us asking, he came back and drill that hole for us... I also wanted to stop installing the shoe cabinet when he came, so that I will not waste his time waiting for me to view the curtain samples.. He is very nice and asked me to finish the installation first.... He even helped us a little too...

Such small gestures and going an extra mile in customer service really mean a lot to me... I decided to engage him to make my curtain / roller blinds without looking at any other curtain shops... and I don't really care if the price is expensive or reasonable.. Mr Chew is highly recommended to you guys (base on his service as I have not receive his product yet :P...)

Can you share with me the breakdown of your curtain quote? We went to MGL today to get a quote and it come up to $2K.. :unsure: not sure whether is the material that we chose is expensive or the shop charge pretty high? :o

Can you share with me the breakdown of your curtain quote? We went to MGL today to get a quote and it come up to $2K.. :unsure: not sure whether is the material that we chose is expensive or the shop charge pretty high? :o

Hi.. I did a full length day/night curtain in my bedroom, 2 sets of roller blind for my living room as there are 2 windows (1 is about 3m+, the other think around 2m). Total is $660.

Not doing other windows as they are already 100% block out kind of panel....

Hi.. I did a full length day/night curtain in my bedroom, 2 sets of roller blind for my living room as there are 2 windows (1 is about 3m+, the other think around 2m). Total is $660.

Not doing other windows as they are already 100% block out kind of panel....

Thanx! Shall approach him as well.. Btw, at what stage of the reno do we get our curtain people to start installing?

Hi, can anyone help me with the following questions on curtains please?

1. Can anyone give me a rough estimate on how much it'll cost for full length curtains for a 4 room flat: day and night curtains for living room, block out curtains for master bedroom, and full length curtains for daughter's room and study room???

2. Thinking of doing roller blinds for daughter's room and study room instead as wanted to use the space below her window for her toys but don't like half length curtains. Any comments on which is better - curtains or roller blinds? Which is cheaper - curtains or roller blinds? Anyone got roller blinds from DnaLife before?

Thank you.

Hm...am not too sure about the double/single pleat thing. I just wanted curtains and they came like this! :D

The curtain hooks are metal. Don't get plastic - they look cheap! The ones done by Mr Chew are metal (I didn't get a choice - he just installed them!)

Hi,

Where is Mr. Chew shop ?

I like the curtains in your living room!

Hi. Just wondering if anyone made curtains with Mr Chew recently. Is his work still of quality? And has he change his contact number?

Hi. Just wondering if anyone made curtains with Mr Chew recently. Is his work still of quality? And has he change his contact number?

Hi wolverine_x, can you pm me Mr Chew's contact?

Thanks!

My recommendation for curtain is MGL - 63920373, good service and pricing too. No regrets.

Hmmm..they are good. The one who serve us was May. Wonder if she is still around. :P

And should pay a visit to makan at the market there....food is good. :good: