Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

I am also a satisfied customer of MGL Curtain (served by May). Very knowledgeable about the fabrics and systems. Non-pushy and make good recommendation. The workmanship of the curtain are great and the installation is fuse free as well.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I just have a quote fm HM DXXX from IMM Living Room 7ft S$770, Master Room 13ft S$680, Roller Blind S$150.

U think that ex?

Suggest to get a second quote to compare. I got mine from J&J Curtain. If need, I can pm the sales manager's contact. He does the installation himself too.

Went to MGL at Eminent Plaza today. Quote more or less like this:

MBR: Day curtain: 136, night curtain: 264

Living: day: 242 night: 372

common room 189

Total is 1203, giving me 1100.

Haiz, I thought can get below 1000. But I guess this is pretty much standard.

But can someone PM me Mr Chew's number so I can get a 2nd quotation?

Thanks!

I only did 2 blinds from MGL for my place.

total cost is $350 after nego.

I think the prices is abt the same as elsewhere...

I am another satisfied customer of MGL Curtain. We did full length day and night curtains for MBR, and full length curtains for our living room. Price came up to $750. They were quite efficient in putting up the curtains and arranging them. The curtains are gorgeous!

What made me extra happy was that when we first bought curtains from them, they came to our flat to measure the curtains for production. Later on, we decided to build a wooden platform in our living room (which should shorten the length of the curtains required). However, we forgot to tell MGL about it, and everyone realised that the curtains were too long, only when it was time to put them up.

Thankfully, the staff of MGL very obligingly and without prompting told us that they would amend it and come back. And they did so within one week! We weren't charged extra either. Thumbs up for good service!

Went to MGL Curtains at Eminent Complex. I was looking to do day+night curtains for the living room and MBR, and normal night curtains for the common room. All in all, I was quoted SGD1100 after much bargaining.

Then, I went to the t-blog of WhiteResidences and he recommended a person who does curtains but is based in JB. However, this shop has sort of a representative in Singapore, whom I contacted. After making appointment, the boss from the shop came over from JB and did measurements and brought some samples to see. Material are all the same. But, they offered us at RM2200, which equates to about SGD900. Went ahead with this shop.

Curtains were ready within 1 1/2 weeks. They came down and installed for us. They also helped me install my blinds that I bought from IKEA for the yard area. So, quite happy with them.

Went to MGL Curtains at Eminent Complex. I was looking to do day+night curtains for the living room and MBR, and normal night curtains for the common room. All in all, I was quoted SGD1100 after much bargaining.

Then, I went to the t-blog of WhiteResidences and he recommended a person who does curtains but is based in JB. However, this shop has sort of a representative in Singapore, whom I contacted. After making appointment, the boss from the shop came over from JB and did measurements and brought some samples to see. Material are all the same. But, they offered us at RM2200, which equates to about SGD900. Went ahead with this shop.

Curtains were ready within 1 1/2 weeks. They came down and installed for us. They also helped me install my blinds that I bought from IKEA for the yard area. So, quite happy with them.

Hi DKCH,

Can you PM me the contact for this JB shop? Thanks! :)

Hi DKCH,

Can you PM me also the contact for this JB shop? Thanks a lot!

Just to share my lobang on curtain...

3 bed room half length curtain of abt 8 panels.

Hall (4 panels) black out roller blind

kitch (4 panels) normal roller blind

balcony (2 sliding doors) vertical blind

1 set of string curtain

S$1.2k

PM me for contact..

Please PM me the contact. Thanks!!