Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simei_mum

Recommended Curtain Makers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

from this forum, i know about D zander for curtain, my bf called the lady boss and went down the shop yesterday, after choose colour and material , the finnal price is 1050, my home is 103 sqm, in tampines, 1 common room if for watch movie so put double layer curtain, another 2 room and living room put roller blind, we went some shop before, this is the most cheapest one, hope the quality will good also

Hi all,

Wish to get high quality curtains for living room (night and day curtains) and master bedroom (total blackout curtains). One of the two master bedroom windows is weird U-shaped. Anyone can recommend good curtain makers who would come to our home to quote? We need rails and curtains. How abt Spotlight? We just arrived Singapore so a general idea of how much they would cost would be great. THANKS

u can call mr toh 92228100

depends on ur budget,just tell our budget then he can give u ranging,

i got couple apartment in different segment,

for rented one he will propose the cheaper one,

for living and master maybe around less than 1k-1600 for a good quality one ,

really they need to come and measure it.

<!--quoteo(post=572713:date=Sep 10 2010, 07:16 AM:name=pawpal)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pawpal @ Sep 10 2010, 07:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=572713"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi all

Uncle Chew is currently doing my house's curtains, m so impressed by his service. Surprised to see him using the leftover fabrics to sew up 2 cushions for my daughter. As m rushing to move in this Sun, he was kind enuff to help me do up my master bedroom, my gal's bedroom and d toilet 1st. He quoted me less than $2.5k for dining room day curtain, living room day curtain, roller blind for study room and corridor, day n nite curtain for 3 bedrooms. He even offer to help me doing up a frosted film for one panel of my master bedroom toilet foc. Very kind and helpful man. Highly recommend him. Will pm his contact to u all.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi , can you PM me uncle chew's number as well?

Hi, can u PM me mr chew's contact?

Thanks

Anyone bought from H.M. curtain? For a 3 room flat, I was quoted $1800 for 1 set of full drop curtain for MBR, 1 set of roman blind for bedroom n living room.They recommended rainbow blind at $600. I really got a shocked :jawdrop: or this is market price?

Anyone bought from H.M. curtain? For a 3 room flat, I was quoted $1800 for 1 set of full drop curtain for MBR, 1 set of roman blind for bedroom n living room.They recommended rainbow blind at $600. I really got a shocked :jawdrop: or this is market price?

$1800 for 3 room flat is too expensive. I also bought rainbow blind but @ only $350. HM curtain i heard is very expensive because their sales mark up to earn themselves. You can try to ask for quote from Sipario Gallery.

$1800 for 3 room flat is too expensive. I also bought rainbow blind but @ only $350. HM curtain i heard is very expensive because their sales mark up to earn themselves. You can try to ask for quote from Sipario Gallery.

Ya, so far I got 2 quotes both quoted ard $750 for MBR single layer full curtain and bedroom n living roller blinds. Been to Expo, was quoted $745 for 2 layers curtain and roller blinds price at $7/psf, they keep asking me to place a deposit and they will come on site for measurement, the quotation will revise based on site measurement. Anyone encountered before? Or should I wait till my renovation completed then asked them to come for site measurement and quote on the spot. I just feel that it is to our disadvantage if we place deposit first n later they can just give any reason to mark up.

Ya, so far I got 2 quotes both quoted ard $750 for MBR single layer full curtain and bedroom n living roller blinds. Been to Expo, was quoted $745 for 2 layers curtain and roller blinds price at $7/psf, they keep asking me to place a deposit and they will come on site for measurement, the quotation will revise based on site measurement. Anyone encountered before? Or should I wait till my renovation completed then asked them to come for site measurement and quote on the spot. I just feel that it is to our disadvantage if we place deposit first n later they can just give any reason to mark up.

I would say don't get pressured by these tactics. My flooring is just done and my ID has advised me to get the curtain guy to come down and quote, and the guy can first fix all the necessary hardware since he needs to drill etc. Most importantly, ask your ID/contractor if this will affect your false ceiling works, if any. My ID says only 1 or 2 days before handover (after acid wash) or even, after handover then get the guy to come and hang the stuff cos of the dust.

But i heard from my friend that they have very bad exprience from expo curtain shop. They will quote you a price and when they came to your house to measure, they will ask for different price.