Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

My 'loft' Home In Jw

String curtains should be about 120+ SGD(RM280)

hee~

how much is the string curtains ??

:(

Edited by BunBun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just ransacked your blog and realised you got a doggie also... :sport-smiley-018: me kekekke

so glad that there are many dog lovers in renotalk :yamseng:

read about you doing wink decal also? any pictures to share and the costs?

me intend to do that also :dunno:

Yup have a doggie but its my hubby's own. Have a dog at my parent's home but no pics yet.

The wink decal have not been installed yet, will share pic with you when its up. My wink decal I choose is under the wink tailor category at www.winkplay.com

For other categories except wink tailor category, it is $69 + installation fee (Can ask either christinetan or winkplay installer)

if you want to extend to full wall, you would need the people at wink to come down to do a measurement & give you a quote on the spot.

just ransacked your blog and realised you got a doggie also... :) me kekekke

so glad that there are many dog lovers in renotalk :yamseng:

read about you doing wink decal also? any pictures to share and the costs?

me intend to do that also :notti:

Edited by BunBun

Yup have a doggie but its my hubby's own. Have a dog at my parent's home but no pics yet.

The wink decal have not been installed yet, will share pic with you when its up. My wink decal I choose is under the wink tailor category at www.winkplay.com

For other categories except wink tailor category, it is $69 + installation fee (Can ask either christinetan or winkplay installer)

if you want to extend to full wall, you would need the people at wink to come down to do a measurement & give you a quote on the spot.

oh the silky belonged to your husband? what breed of dog you having? post some pics if convenient :~

i saw the wink webby le, we wanted to do on the glass panel between living & kitchen..they said they dun need to go down wor, just give them the measurements can liao but i was quoted like $400-600 with installation :help:

which design you choose? really looking forward to the pictures

Is it, i didn't know as I corresponded with christine, not the wink people & she is nice to come down personally to do the measurement. How big is the glass panel between living & kitchen? Wallpapers cost more than wall decals in my personal opinion actually, so wall decals is definitely worth the cost & less hassle too. I choose the one with birds in it hehehe.

My dog is a crossbreed between a cockeral spaniel and a shih tzu.. (Mum's the cockeral spaniel, Dad's the shih tzu) A adorable doggie with sweet temperament also. Will post picts up soon when I go back to my mum's place to take as many pics of it.

oh the silky belonged to your husband? what breed of dog you having? post some pics if convenient :~

i saw the wink webby le, we wanted to do on the glass panel between living & kitchen..they said they dun need to go down wor, just give them the measurements can liao but i was quoted like $400-600 with installation :help:

which design you choose? really looking forward to the pictures

Is it, i didn't know as I corresponded with christine, not the wink people & she is nice to come down personally to do the measurement. How big is the glass panel between living & kitchen? Wallpapers cost more than wall decals in my personal opinion actually, so wall decals is definitely worth the cost & less hassle too. I choose the one with birds in it hehehe.

My dog is a crossbreed between a cockeral spaniel and a shih tzu.. (Mum's the cockeral spaniel, Dad's the shih tzu) A adorable doggie with sweet temperament also. Will post picts up soon when I go back to my mum's place to take as many pics of it.

next time we can organise dogs gathering leh..

for wink, i spoke to a guy leh..half height glass panel lor (maybe cheaper la) cos initially asked about full height..i like the roses, was thinking of putting on my MBR wall hor...my shifu said my husband "fan tao hua" muahahahahah :help: then duno can stick roses or not, need to seek his advice 1st. if cannot, maybe i put the birds on branches also..kekek

Edited by babytan

Sure! Is it the roseto design which you're looking at btw? Easy, show your shifu the pict of the rose design you like so much.

next time we can organise dogs gathering leh..

for wink, i spoke to a guy leh..half height glass panel lor (maybe cheaper la) cos initially asked about full height..i like the roses, was thinking of putting on my MBR wall hor...my shifu said my husband "fan tao hua" muahahahahah :help: then duno can stick roses or not, need to seek his advice 1st. if cannot, maybe i put the birds on branches also..kekek

Sure! Is it the roseto design which you're looking at btw? Easy, show your shifu the pict of the rose design you like so much.

ya lor, hahah think i will need to show him 1 stack of printouts liao

painting colour also need to check with him...not an easy job to do reno :unsure:

Good luck! :) We're pretty ok cos we never engage any fsm. Just moved in like that 'cos hubby not very into fs as he takes an ocassional interest in fs sometimes.

ya lor, hahah think i will need to show him 1 stack of printouts liao

painting colour also need to check with him...not an easy job to do reno :)

Edited by BunBun

Hello BunBun

regarding the hob, mine also a vitroceramic. Seem like vitroceramic and induction hobs are around the same price, very ex :) .... how much you bought from mayer?

Hey crysta15, I bought the vitroceramic 2 hob for 439. Selling price is 499 but as there is the monthly sales going on, so we got it cheaper.

Vitroceramic hobs is cheaper than induction hobs at mayer 'cos the salesperson told us that vitroceramic is different from induction in the use of it. For eg, Induction only will get hot when in contact with metal + if you put your hand on it, you will not get burnt.(Same thing for Brandt also) But for vitroceramic, you can burn yourself if not careful.

Good luck! !! We're pretty ok cos we never engage any fsm. Just moved in like that 'cos hubby not very into fs as he takes an ocassional interest in fs sometimes.

we also part time in FS also la..whatever can be done, we will try to lor :dunno:

Hi BunBun

Vitroceramic needs 15 min to cool down :jawdrop: . So will be quite dangerous if there are kids around. One thing good abt vitroceramic is that any kind of pots can be used, don't need to buy those only meant for induction :jawdrop:

Heh I worry about that another time when I have a kid. lol. I don't have a kid now so not an issue in the meantime. :)

Speaking of heat, do you get this kinda "scorch" marks that appear after some time of using the hob? I have already. Trying to remove the scorch marks but cannot cos cannot use detergent or whatever, just wipe clean only with damp cloth followed by dry cloth. :notti:

Hi BunBun

Vitroceramic needs 15 min to cool down :( . So will be quite dangerous if there are kids around. One thing good abt vitroceramic is that any kind of pots can be used, don't need to buy those only meant for induction :)

bun bun, i just want to tell u thank u!! becos of u i realised that JB also another place to shop for lighting and home decor or maybe some furniture.. it make me save quite abit.. :notti: and things i cant find in SG i found it in JB.. it quite a fruitful trip for me yst. :rofl: and tomorrow i am gng to head down bkk and do shopping for the house. :lol: thank u again n love u! hehe.. :notti: