Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Spray Paint Over Toilet Tiles

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i see

what about this company Designerflakes? they quoted be 1400 (for the same job which faith coat quoted me 2000). They have also been in the business for a long time (they say 20 years)

First we have this designer flakes pop out from nowhere claiming they have been doing coating for 20 years. Now we have tutto asia (also never heard of the name before) also claiming they have been doing the same thing for bra bra years.

Don't know who will be jumping out next to claim that they are in this trade for 50 years or longer. My point is, these companies may have exist for such a long time, but are they providing the kind of service we are talking about?

First we have this designer flakes pop out from nowhere claiming they have been doing coating for 20 years. Now we have tutto asia (also never heard of the name before) also claiming they have been doing the same thing for bra bra years.

Don't know who will be jumping out next to claim that they are in this trade for 50 years or longer. My point is, these companies may have exist for such a long time, but are they providing the kind of service we are talking about?

For those who are interested to see the effect of coating using local flakes, please go to bedok reservoir view. About 10 blocks of HDB lift landing and part of the void decks were coated with these flakes

It is not that important to have so many years of history,what's important is the quality,price and service,Tuttowent into the flakes business only about 8years ago.

Yes our product and quality is different,we maanufacture our product to ISO9002quality standards and our products are tested every 3 years bySETSCO SERVICES.

Our product is listed in the HDB list of approved materials for construction and we carry out audit checks every year.

The system is basically the same except for the flakes,our fakes are made from minerals,and has a high abrasion value than paint flakes..

Since we manufacture our producr here in Singapore, we can produce any color and any quantity, if you have a project ,floor or wall about 1000m2, we can quote you on a m2 basis about $25 to $35 per m2,

For HDB toilets , about 6m2,,we quote $450 to $500 per toilet flloor on a lump sum basis as its too small to quote per unit rate basis.

We absorb the GST as well.

Our prices are flexible and depends on how easy we can do the job,i.e.too many pipes or conduits on the wall,or need to replace some tiles before actual work can be done ,all will afect the price,

Give us a call and we can show you our products first hand at your place without oblgation

Well that greatly depends if you have the courage to try new products and new services... Just like food of new taste. Lemongrass jelly... Hmmm Happy Reo!:D

From the info I gathered, the cost of imported flakes is 3 times the cost of the locally produced. $450 - $500 to do a toilet is almost the cost of using the imported flakes pack at $550 per toilet.