Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Spray Paint Over Toilet Tiles

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi, i am new here. not too sure how to use the forum yet. i need to reno my toilet tiles, more info on spray paint over tiles, plse send me the contact (from Jaskel)..i am not sure what is PM? how to read PM? plse help. Thanks.

hihi, i am new here. not too sure how to use the forum yet. i need to reno my toilet tiles, more info on spray paint over tiles, plse send me the contact (from Jaskel)..i am not sure what is PM? how to read PM? plse help. Thanks.

Hmm...u can just email me jaskel1623@yahoo.com.sg

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

Hi there, can someone or perhaps jaskel tell me if the so called spray paint on Jaskel's floor is similiar to those provided by Faith Coat?

I have seen the Faith Coat's demo at expo and I believe the system will work. I dont believe the epoxy over existing tiles...

Thanks

Hi there, can someone or perhaps jaskel tell me if the so called spray paint on Jaskel's floor is similiar to those provided by Faith Coat?

I have seen the Faith Coat's demo at expo and I believe the system will work. I dont believe the epoxy over existing tiles...

Thanks

Hi,

I believe it should be the system but materials maybe not.

Edited by jadens28

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

Hi Jaskel,

Can you please PM me the contacts of the firm which did the paint job on the tiles.

Thanks in advance

To know more about the floor system and material....u can go to www.remmers.de (HQ) or www.remmers.co.uk

To know more about the wall spray....u can go to www.multicolorpaint.com

Edited by jaskel