Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Spray Paint Over Toilet Tiles

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

did you mention somewhere WHO is the person who applied these products? I sent you a PM you mentioned you posted the info which is great many thanks so we know about the products. question is now, WHO applied the products for you LOL THANKS just post his number here, it is not as tho you are outing him for some bad deed he has done so I think it is quite ok.

did you mention somewhere WHO is the person who applied these products? I sent you a PM you mentioned you posted the info which is great many thanks so we know about the products. question is now, WHO applied the products for you LOL THANKS just post his number here, it is not as tho you are outing him for some bad deed he has done so I think it is quite ok.

Hi jdanilsg,

If you had read the thread carefully, the number, person and company name already posted before. So just go back read the posts LOL. Just like you PMed me to post the product info without checking it out first that I've already posted the info....other forumers PM me is becos I can get a better deal than going directly to them.

P.S.....u also PM others the contractor contact and didn't post his number too, so what wrong if I didn't post his number here? So does that mean u can do that but other can't?

Edited by jaskel

Hi jdanilsg,

If you had read the thread carefully, the number, person and company name already posted before. So just go back read the posts LOL. Just like you PMed me to post the product info without checking it out first that I've already posted the info....other forumers PM me is becos I can get a better deal than going directly to them.

P.S.....u also PM others the contractor contact and didn't post his number too, so what wrong if I didn't post his number here? So does that mean u can do that but other can't?

I have never PMed anyone.... any contractors number... or posted about any such thing coz i know none.. so I dont know what on earth you are talking about... if you are talking about plastering... my links included the guys contact info and hes a supplier not an installer....

If you want people to troll the thread about some number which btw I dont think YOU posted.. if you are talking about faith coat.. then why not be more clear about it and not talk in riddles and like give people the run around.... this forum is about sharing of info innit.. I always share my info openly and I post everything on the forum.. from the first post you made with pictures from then on I did not see any numbers..... or a clear mention of who did what I could be wrong there are quite a number of posts but I will look thru them again. People can be a bit more upfront about these things.. paste photos same post include the info about who did it how to contact them etc... instead of seeing 10 to 20 posts asking for contact info.. purpose of which is? if its so top secret and so difficult to get that info out of you.. pls dont post.... its not very community spirited isnt it...

* I looked thru ALL your post and in NONE of them did you directly say who did it or provided any contact info*

Just saying.. its your right be all stealth about it just dont make it sound like you did us all a favour were forth coming with the info.

Edited by jdanielsg

Question. my existing tiles frm hdb have flower imprint that pops out a little. does the sediment panting cover it making it smooth? or does it just paint over, still having the imprints? and please pass me the contact thanks

Question. my existing tiles frm hdb have flower imprint that pops out a little. does the sediment panting cover it making it smooth? or does it just paint over, still having the imprints? and please pass me the contact thanks

I think it will still pop out a little. I'm doing my masterbedroom toilet and common toilet now. Masterbedroom wall has been completed. Still doing the floor. Will share with u the pics once completed. So far, so good. :)

Hi ahjane, I've done the spray paint on my kitchen n toilets flooring and wall (not with Faith Coat). Very satisfy will the job done. Moreover it can had level of roughness like homo tiles or smoothness like normal tiles. Now they got wide range of colors and patterns (more than 100+ to choose from)

p1000399c.jpg

The common toilet

p1000413.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

p1000409n.jpg

The store room

p1000398.jpg

The kitchen

Hi jaskel,

I'm keen in doing this spray painting for my kitchen and tiny toilet. Can pm me the contacts? also do they have tiles which they hv sprayed paint on as samples for me to see?