Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
imidazole

Home Guide Vs Spacedefine

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi seaview.. i am begining to doubt my choice... well... actually now they are half-way through the renovations and i have found that they keep telling me that many works need extra payment :jawdrop:

some things like extra lighting point needs $$ and after dismantling my wardrobe they say need to vanish the parque and need $$ they have charge me another additional 2k on those excluding the parque vanish and the pulling of scv point..... i tot that was all included in the contract.

i feel like cheated..... and then now they asking for another 1k plus for other thgs.... My question was.. how come they never tell me in the first place that need to add so many $$ on top of the contract i have sign....

1st contract : 25k plus.. and 2nd one 1.9k and now the third one!! 1.6k!!! Was thinking if i should terminate altogether and ask someone else to take over from here!! Its ridiculous . altogether the whole house renovation comes up to almost 29K!

And they were telling me that other ID firms that quotated me 27k did not include all electrical works.... i feel that they are doing the same as well.....

I should have choosen spacedefine in the first palce.... kind of regret...... I just told them about my feelings yesterday.. still waiting for them to reply me.

Am i the only one with this problem????

seaview,may i knw who is ur ID?

I havent seen the workmanship yet. will come back on that in near further

Hi Seaview, may i know the ID as well?

One of them is my ID. Job has just completed and I've taken over the keys last Sat. I won't recommend the ID as I encountered delays (about 2 months) and shoddy workmanship. The good thing is they are willing to compensate their wrong doing with other FOC jobs but I would rather not have these.

Can tell me who is yr ID?

One of them is my ID. Job has just completed and I've taken over the keys last Sat. I won't recommend the ID as I encountered delays (about 2 months) and shoddy workmanship. The good thing is they are willing to compensate their wrong doing with other FOC jobs but I would rather not have these.

Hi Seaview,

I am actually to one of the two IDs mentioned, can you tell me who is the ID u contracted with?