Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahjane

Updates On Light Shop

ya...frankly i would have gotten cheaper if i spend more time scouting..asking...bargaining..walking off...and back...and scounting...but this would be spending more time, cab fare..and headache and bad mood.

so if we are ok with the price (not knowing where else has similar at cheaper price) and like the items, we buy it...and move on with other items in the house. and dun go round other shops anymore

there are so much to buy..glad to move on to the next on the list.

enjoy the process.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am looking for fabric type of lightings. What's the average price to pay for a dining and a living light? Any good shop to recommend that has good fabric lighting selection?

Hi all,

Spend a bomb on 14 lightings in the apartment...All from Pantech

Living room - 1x

Dining area - 1X

bedroom - 2X

Toilets - 4X

Entrance - 2X

Balcony - 1X

Kitchen and Yard - 2X

Storeroom - 1X Cheapest !

Total $1.4K

Just wonder if i spend too much on lightings...*sigh*

Jenabella

not really. my dinning hall light cost $800, long island lightings with swaroski crystal cost $500, kitchen light x 2 cost $220, MDR lighting 400, 2 toilets lighting 80.

still haven finish other rooms and livin too..still thinking of design and style

Hi all,

Spend a bomb on 14 lightings in the apartment...All from Pantech

Living room - 1x

Dining area - 1X

bedroom - 2X

Toilets - 4X

Entrance - 2X

Balcony - 1X

Kitchen and Yard - 2X

Storeroom - 1X Cheapest !

Total $1.4K

Just wonder if i spend too much on lightings...*sigh*

Jenabella

Depends can post ur lightings photos here?

not really. my dinning hall light cost $800, long island lightings with swaroski crystal cost $500, kitchen light x 2 cost $220, MDR lighting 400, 2 toilets lighting 80.

still haven finish other rooms and livin too..still thinking of design and style

wah ah jane

got pics?

possible to inform where u bot ur long island lightings?

Bad experience to share.

Visited D * Y Lighting located at Jalan B*sar last Saturday. Saw one hanging light very suitable to our dining, my wife prepare to take down photo and talk to the sales guy that we wanted to buy & carry on our own back.

But before all the deals happened, one of the sales guy wearing black polo shirt with glasses shouted to my wife in Mandarin that "DO NOT TAKE PHOTO!!!!" Both of us were shocked at his act! :curse:

My wife and me just walk out of the show room immediately without saying much.

No matter where you want to buy lighting for your home sweet home, never never visit D * Y Lighting at Jalan B*sar.

As a customer and consumer, I will condemn the above lighting showroom/ shop. If they think their lights are so precious to common public/ consumers, don't open a showroom to show and keep all their lightings at their home, don't show and sell !! :furious:

wah ah jane

got pics?

possible to inform where u bot ur long island lightings?

elite illumination at jalan besar. i wun say there are the cheapest in town, we also din go around the town to see what others selling for the same model. But service is patient and polite.

elite illumination at jalan besar. i wun say there are the cheapest in town, we also din go around the town to see what others selling for the same model. But service is patient and polite.

Ah jane got photos to show?

Anyone buy from DLights? Do u know what type of ballast they use? N do their lights easily spoilt?

Ah jane got photos to show?

Anyone buy from DLights? Do u know what type of ballast they use? N do their lights easily spoilt?

they have not delivered yet. will try to take when i visit the shop again to finalise.

Bad experience to share.

Visited D * Y Lighting located at Jalan B*sar last Saturday. Saw one hanging light very suitable to our dining, my wife prepare to take down photo and talk to the sales guy that we wanted to buy & carry on our own back.

But before all the deals happened, one of the sales guy wearing black polo shirt with glasses shouted to my wife in Mandarin that "DO NOT TAKE PHOTO!!!!" Both of us were shocked at his act! :curse:

My wife and me just walk out of the show room immediately without saying much.

No matter where you want to buy lighting for your home sweet home, never never visit D * Y Lighting at Jalan B*sar.

As a customer and consumer, I will condemn the above lighting showroom/ shop. If they think their lights are so precious to common public/ consumers, don't open a showroom to show and keep all their lightings at their home, don't show and sell !! :furious:

well

u r not supposed to take pic. not only that shop but anywhere else.

Mmmm u mean u havent bought the lights? U engage their lightings contractor?

paid deposit...deliver in january...i can also change my mind to change the lighting design..before delivery, of cos..

i got my own ID guy to fix the light for me..if not u can pay for their electrician...or u DIY ba.

paid deposit...deliver in january...i can also change my mind to change the lighting design..before delivery, of cos..

i got my own ID guy to fix the light for me..if not u can pay for their electrician...or u DIY ba.

So what have u bought from the shop? Mind share the quote n the photo? Thanks.

well

u r not supposed to take pic. not only that shop but anywhere else.

Not true, some nice shops like lite-vault and edison lighting which i've been to encouraged me to take all the pics i want,go back think about it or compare price/designs with other places before commiting with them. :good:

thats before i even asked them if i could, but i felt we as shoppers should have the courtesy to ask first,some shops not so friendly to cameras or request for prices over phones de. usually cos they know their prices are rip-offs and cant survive any comparisions so might as well scold you now when they have the chance cos you wouldnt be coming back after you reach the next shop and know the better deal. :o