Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lin & L3x

Our First Donut Home

Your house is so nicely renovated :good: . May i know where you got your bedroom light from and convenience to share your reno amounts with me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi missyling,

thx.. We got our lights from Chelsea Lightings. Which reno amt r u referring to?? :unsure:

L3x

Hello...

You've got a really beautiful home there.

I'm curious how you got the window at your cooking area though. Compared toyour earlier photos, it seems like the window appeared only after your black backsplash's up. Did you get your ID to hack the wall?

Hi warsurfer,

thx. Hoped BunBun answered ur qn.. :D

Don't think that the wall was hacked. It's just the reflection of the window in the backsplash as its glossy. Glossy ones will show reflections more & it won't be shown in 3D drawings.

The earlier pics show 2 windows in the kitchen, 1 is the top hung windows the other is the casement windows. :)

I think with the partition at the L corner where the kerb behind is used for the pets, the kitchen will look slightly 'slimmer' in the layout size with the carpentry up.

Thx BunBun..

L3x

Wow nicely done up ! :thumbs up:

Great idea to place a mirror on the right partition to widen the area...

Is your reno officially completed ?

Hi Strychnine,

thx. Its considered complete, & stay-in liaoz.. :D

L3x

Edited by Lin & L3x

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Lin & L3x

i'm refering to your reno amts and may i know who's ur ID. Cos i love your kitchen the most.

Hi missyling,

He's Kenneth, Ideal House. Thank u. :)

Lin & L3x

Edited by Lin & L3x

at last, read finish 4 pages of the blog. :) :)

can post your kitchen door pix. if possible can go up and take a look. hee hee.

so many ppl use ideal house . . . they quote mi abt 28k. can i check also, with the shower screen, the bathing area will look small? my wife kind of blur blur one, always knock here knock there. later got a lot of blue black.

at last, read finish 4 pages of the blog. :) :)

can post your kitchen door pix. if possible can go up and take a look. hee hee.

so many ppl use ideal house . . . they quote mi abt 28k. can i check also, with the shower screen, the bathing area will look small? my wife kind of blur blur one, always knock here knock there. later got a lot of blue black.

Hi Ahockz,

I dun have the pic of kitchen door. But I have some pics of the Living.. U can come & have a look if u wan. (I'll PM u)

Living

Living6.jpg

Livingfurnishedwifwarmlight.jpg

Livingwifwallclock.jpg

Livingwifwhitelights.jpg

Platform

Livingplatformwifwarmlight.jpg

Yes, it will look small, n infact it is small wif the shower screen.

Edited by Lin & L3x

NICE!!!!

i simply LOVE the black black kitchen!

also the light in the study is nice leh!

i love de black kitchen de most!! hubby refuse to give me a black kitchen. so i went with red :dancingqueen:

i love de black kitchen de most!! hubby refuse to give me a black kitchen. so i went with red :dancingqueen:

my kitchen will be black & white colour.....keke :)

lucky my hb ok for me to go for that colour.... :)

my kitchen will be black & white colour.....keke :)

lucky my hb ok for me to go for that colour.... :)

sad, but nvm. i think my red n white oso not bad =p

red cabinet, white table top, black tiles :dancingqueen: dunno if i shuld go for black ceiling oso 8|

hi,

where n how much did u paid for the clock?

thinking of DIY a clock like tat oso..

I bought from Molecule, forgot abt the price but I tink its 100+. Its possible to DIY, but the only problem is time and effort. ;)

NICE!!!!

i simply LOVE the black black kitchen!

also the light in the study is nice leh!

Thx.. Glad to find the light aso cos they only display the blue color. Lucky.. :sport-smiley-004:

sad, but nvm. i think my red n white oso not bad =p

red cabinet, white table top, black tiles :dancingqueen: dunno if i shuld go for black ceiling oso 8|

Black ceiling very daring, but have to bear the consequences tat it will be dark. Adding more warm lightings will make it look cosy(show room), but 2 u really wan ur kitchen to b like tat? :unsure:

Hi Lin & L3x,

Can check with you how much you pay for the black backsplash?

I jus checked my quote, $55/ft. Reno cost on the rise nw, as many ppl doing reno in Sgp, increased fuel & raw material costs, inflation, popularity ID/firm, etc. All these contribute to the costs, so duno if u will get this rate nw.. :dunno:

Lex

Edited by Lin & L3x