Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest makiy30

wah quite sometime din log in n theres so many good comments abt them. my kitchen got a new look with winson's help. hes a vey patient contractor dropping by often when my kitchen was being hacked.

i only revamped my kitchen so his workers put up a plastic screen while they were working in there. his workers were very nice & friendly too. They would warn me when they going to use the heavy machinery in case the kids were scared. we offered to buy them lunches & the overall relationship was very pleasant

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am in the midst of searching for an ID and was at TAU last month to get a quotation after reading all the good reviews...I have to say its not cheap, but not sky high ex. I saw another ID shop a few doors away, and got a quotation anyway....slightly cheaper than Tau.

I kaypohed and found out that Kelvin used to operate an aquarium shop there, but closed the business and converted the shop to Tau about 2 years back. Hmmmm....a bit suspicious lor.

I have not yet decided who to engage, as I want to get more quotations, and still reading up on forummers' advice and experiences here...do take note, some are fakes.

I have learnt from this forum to take your time , do your homework and a lot of legwork, and choose your contractor/ID wisely.

With all the rave reviews about TAU, can anyone post pics and share for all to see and judge...instead of pm.

Thanks.

Guest careBnet
ya anyone here can show pics of their hse done by Tau??

im looking ard for ID also :notti:

can somemore PM their contact no as well? tks in advance

i just pm you :dancingqueen:

Guest careBnet
Hello there!

Just wanna update u guys. I've met up with kelvin. He is very patient to listen to my request of renovating my dream home. Service wise is indeed excellent. =) Looking fwd for my quotation at the moment. Will update you guys soon! =)

today i went up to my house and saw someone taking measurement and found out that he is kelvin. he was there to make sure everything is go smoothly.hear from him that Uncle winson is out of town.

so far i feel that they are a very responsible ID firm.

He is very patient to listen to my request of renovating my dream home.

i agree :P

is your right choice

Guest careBnet
careBnet,

:dunno: nv receive ur pm leh....i search high and low also nv receive

hi.

i have pm you their contact. call them and make appointment with them , we couple got no time to attach any image for you guy.we need to work and when we reach home ,we are totally exhausted.just prefer to relax to surf net and watch TV. sorry hopefully you guy out there understand.if you guy really going to reno your house, seeing photo like browsing through imagine.the best is to go down Tau ID for practicals advice and see there workmanship.Tau ID is the right choice.

:dancingqueen:

Guest careBnet

hi of all

my house will complete on next week, me and my wife will be organize a house warming session. Ha ha , come to my list. sarah, ice couple and a few out there, that helping and giving me advice for this few weeks. thank for taking up your time thank you. PM there and here just to help us couple.so will pm you all to confirm the date of my house warming.i wouldn t forget you all and renotalk forum. will been continue sharing my exp. that i went through my renovation with tau ID.

million of thank

tau id :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

please take noted everyone...

before sign up with any ID firm. make sure there got a valid hdb license, like what uncle winson do, saw us his license with his photo attached. Tau ID is hdb license holder and only that he also hold a BCA certificate. be ware. :bangwall:

pls ask them to show and is a MUST.

Hi,

Nice to hear that your hse reno will be completing next week.... Congrats !!!

Our reno will be starting work this sat... Really looking forward to see how our hse will look after Tau's work... Had been liaising wif Uncle Winson and Gabriel most of time, really must said they are good in their services and responsible.

Yes Uncle Winson had a valid HDB license. So ppl who are currently sourcing for ID, do take note.

hi of all

my house will complete on next week, me and my wife will be organize a house warming session. Ha ha , come to my list. sarah, ice couple and a few out there, that helping and giving me advice for this few weeks. thank for taking up your time thank you. PM there and here just to help us couple.so will pm you all to confirm the date of my house warming.i wouldn t forget you all and renotalk forum. will been continue sharing my exp. that i went through my renovation with tau ID.

million of thank

tau id :good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

before sign up with any ID firm. make sure there got a valid hdb license, like what uncle winson do, saw us his license with his photo attached. Tau ID is hdb license holder and only that he also hold a BCA certificate. be ware. :bangwall:

pls ask them to show and is a MUST.

Edited by ilove6969

Over the wkends we went to TAU place showing Uncle Winson floor plan. now waiting for their quotation.

hope they give us a reasonable price.

hi.

i have pm you their contact. call them and make appointment with them , we couple got no time to attach "any image for you guy.we need to work and when we reach home ,we are totally exhausted.just prefer to relax to surf net and watch TV. sorry hopefully you guy out there understand.if you guy really going to reno your house, seeing photo like browsing through imagine.the best is to go down Tau ID for practicals advice and see there workmanship.Tau ID is the right choice.

"hi of all

million of thank

tau id good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif

before sign up with any ID firm. make sure there got a valid hdb license, like what uncle winson do, saw us his license with his photo attached. Tau ID is hdb license holder and only that he also hold a BCA certificate. be ware. bangwall.gif

pls ask them to show and is a MUST.""

No offence, but I am getting really suspicious of this thread on TAU.

All the rave reviews, and no pics STILL to substantiate his quality and workmanship!

Anyone can give practical advice and do a fantastic showroom ( for show)...but it doesn't mean that their workmanship is going to be as good as the mockup. Nowadays, every ID or contractor firm has a HDB licence....and it doesnt prove that their quality and workmanship is good. Even with Hbay, Casetrust, RADAC accreditations, there are still horror stories from forummers who have engaged these firms. So its no guarantee.

And all these firms WILL BE VERY NICE AND ACCOMMODATING when you go to them, but once the contract is signed and deposit given, their true colours will show...and we all hope for the best.

In light of the fact that TAU converted from being a fish aquarium to an ID firm a few years ago, there is not much of a track record, or experience. I am really suspicious as it smacks of those fly by night set ups cashing in on the craze of bubble tea, 4 D lucky fishes, etc.

Its really fishy when you generously give them, lets count ...13 thumbs up! And no pics to substantiate! A picture is worth a thousand words.....if you are really genuine , you will be doing TAU and us a favour.

Perhaps, you can ask your friends coming over to your housewarming to help you take pics and post here.

I dont trust PM...as one can pass another ID's work as his own, and we are none the wiser. Its more transparent and best to have pics posted here for all to judge and comment.

As for me, until I see real proof to substantiate the claims, I am wary of the recommendation of TAU.

Edited by snoopydog

Guest careBnet
"hi of all

million of thank

tau id good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif good.gif

before sign up with any ID firm. make sure there got a valid hdb license, like what uncle winson do, saw us his license with his photo attached. Tau ID is hdb license holder and only that he also hold a BCA certificate. be ware. bangwall.gif

pls ask them to show and is a MUST.""

No offence, but I am getting really suspicious of this thread on TAU.

All the rave reviews, and no pics STILL to substantiate his quality and workmanship!

Anyone can give practical advice and do a fantastic showroom ( for show)...but it doesn't mean that their workmanship is going to be as good as the mockup. Nowadays, every ID or contractor firm has a HDB licence....and it doesnt prove that their quality and workmanship is good. Even with Hbay, Casetrust, RADAC accreditations, there are still horror stories from forummers who have engaged these firms. So its no guarantee.

And all these firms WILL BE VERY NICE AND ACCOMMODATING when you go to them, but once the contract is signed and deposit given, their true colours will show...and we all hope for the best.

In light of the fact that TAU converted from being a fish aquarium to an ID firm a few years ago, there is not much of a track record, or experience. I am really suspicious as it smacks of those fly by night set ups cashing in on the craze of bubble tea, 4 D lucky fishes, etc.

Its really fishy when you generously give them, lets count ...13 thumbs up! And no pics to substantiate! A picture is worth a thousand words.....if you are really genuine , you will be doing TAU and us a favour.

Perhaps, you can ask your friends coming over to your housewarming to help you take pics and post here.

I dont trust PM...as one can pass another ID's work as his own, and we are none the wiser. Its more transparent and best to have pics posted here for all to judge and comment.

As for me, until I see real proof to substantiate the claims, I am wary of the recommendation of TAU.

hi you didnt offence me.

thank for sharing with us, if you think that they are not trustable then dont engage them. didnt have to say so much. THEY DID MY HOUSE WELL, IAM VERY HAPPY. So do you want me to invite you over as well for my house warming.. but i dun think you will be welcome cos you will spoil everyone mood and fun of sharing Tau ID work. :notti:

TO THE POINT PLEASE :D

any way tau id is by winson who has over 20yr experience as a contractor. kelvin is trained professional id now from wat i understand, n we like his warm attitude.

please dun give negative comment unless your home was done by them n it sucks