Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

i got my quotation from TAU....not really happy.

Hi Dr. Evil,

It really depends on how u look at the quotation. Tau might not be the cheapest among the rest of your quotations but in term of services, they are always there to response when there is any queries. Jus take your time to seach ard for more quotations and compare before making any decision.

We can only give our opinions and share our experiences that we had wif Tau but the final decision to choose your contractor is still u. U have to be comfortable and happy abt them as u will be the one that is liaising wif them once your reno start. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I hope ppl don't go to TAU with perception as cheapest.

Just like in the past ppl think Ho B** was cheapest but it did'nt turn out true either right?

Similarly they woncustomers over through their own customer service and other attributes.

I hope ppl don't go to TAU with perception as cheapest.

Just like in the past ppl think Ho B** was cheapest but it did'nt turn out true either right?

Similarly they woncustomers over through their own customer service and other attributes.

i din go there to get the cheapest quotation......just that i am not very happy with the way i am being served. and the quotation is very grey.

eg:

To install L-Box and false ceiling **** and dining. (LUMPSUM) 1600

Light point and install light. $45.00 EACH

so...does the Lbox lighting include in the $1600.00 or its charge seperately???

make me very tired. but i havent totally kill them off yet..

now its TAU Vs EARNEST

i din go there to get the cheapest quotation......just that i am not very happy with the way i am being served. and the quotation is very grey.

eg:

now its TAU Vs EARNEST

Hi Dr Evil,

If you have any queries on the quotation, jus give them a ring. They will be able to give u the answer. Dun keep urself in ??? Jus ask wat ever u wan to ask. This is wat my wife did during our search for contractor and even during reno too... Reno is not jus a few hundred dollars but is alot more than that. U need to clear your doubts and be really comfortable on the amt that u had spend.

:)

Hi Dr Evil,

If you have any queries on the quotation, jus give them a ring. They will be able to give u the answer. Dun keep urself in ??? Jus ask wat ever u wan to ask. This is wat my wife did during our search for contractor and even during reno too... Reno is not jus a few hundred dollars but is alot more than that. U need to clear your doubts and be really comfortable on the amt that u had spend.

:)

yeah, i agree with u...thats why i have "kill" them off.

Guest careBnet

eg:

now its TAU Vs EARNEST

yes ,totally agreed with ZC bro.. me and wifely are not siding on him b cos we re fren of ZC bro.. be more transparent is your point that you have hightlight. can clearly see that you are just going for pricing but didnt really care on quatily and service... no to get offended.. for yours situation have happen on my fews dearest fren, price cheap, wow cheap, but they are crying over a split milk during hand over. sadzz, material problem , didnt come back for defect and etc.... i think you dun like this kind of service right.. before you consided on price , at the same time you need to consider on after service.. no easy man...If you are really going for price and dun care on after service and material, by all means, decision is yours.( you may just simply pick a contractor at new estate viod desk, think their pirce will suit you.)may consider

BUT will you feel secure?? for thing you are not sure with, have to bring it up to them.

care

Hi Dr. Evil,

It really depends on how u look at the quotation. Tau might not be the cheapest among the rest of your quotations but in term of services, they are always there to response when there is any queries. Jus take your time to seach ard for more quotations and compare before making any decision.

We can only give our opinions and share our experiences that we had wif Tau but the final decision to choose your contractor is still u. U have to be comfortable and happy abt them as u will be the one that is liaising wif them once your reno start. :)

yes agree :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

eg:

now its TAU Vs EARNEST

Firstly, think there's no need to highlight the name of the company in such a manner. I personally feel it's childish. And for the record, Ernest service was bad to me. I think at times, service is pretty subjective. The ID not in good mood or bz, anyhow serve you. I take it with a pinch of salt and move on. Period.

I quote you:

To me, it's clear than for 1600, you'll get your L-box and false ceiling. Although not mentioned, it includes cutting the hole for your spotlight/downlight.

To install any lights into the ceiling that you purchase, it'll cost $45.

Please understand not everyone uses oxford english like you do. Sometimes words are mis-intepreted.

If in doubt, ask and clarify.

My last point is, sometimes too cheap....you not worried?

I believe today, generally ppl do not want cheap. They want value for money.

PM Sent

Can you send me Kelvin contact number. About to award job to someone but come across this site and found many good comment about him. thought of checking with him before I decide. Thanks

Firstly, think there's no need to highlight the name of the company in such a manner. I personally feel it's childish. And for the record, Ernest service was bad to me. I think at times, service is pretty subjective. The ID not in good mood or bz, anyhow serve you. I take it with a pinch of salt and move on. Period.

I quote you:

To me, it's clear than for 1600, you'll get your L-box and false ceiling. Although not mentioned, it includes cutting the hole for your spotlight/downlight.

To install any lights into the ceiling that you purchase, it'll cost $45.

Please understand not everyone uses oxford english like you do. Sometimes words are mis-intepreted.

If in doubt, ask and clarify.

My last point is, sometimes too cheap....you not worried?

I believe today, generally ppl do not want cheap. They want value for money.

i don't think i am using any oxford english.

TO SUPPLY LABOUR AND MATERIALS FOR MISCELLANEOUS

WORKS

Chemical wash and clear debris upon completion. $250.00

To lay protection sheet at affected area. $200.00

To install 8ft solid surface worktop for kitchen cabinet. $560.00

To install L-Box for main bedroom. $400.00

To install false ceiling at passage way leading to bedroom. $250.00

ADDITIONAL ITEMS

Description

Fan point and install fan. $90.00 EACH

Install ceiling, wall and cornice light.(ORIGINAL LOCATION ONLY) $10.00 EACH

Install 13 AMP single socket. $50.00 EACH

Install 13 AMP double socket. $70.00 EACH

Install SCV point. $100.00EACH

Install Dimmer. $40.00 EACH

Install water heater point. $60.00 EACH

Install PLC light point and light for false ceiling and L-Box. $40.00 EACH

Install telephone point. $60.00 EACH

yes ,totally agreed with ZC bro.. me and wifely are not siding on him b cos we re fren of ZC bro.. be more transparent is your point that you have hightlight. can clearly see that you are just going for pricing but didnt really care on quatily and service... no to get offended.. for yours situation have happen on my fews dearest fren, price cheap, wow cheap, but they are crying over a split milk during hand over. sadzz, material problem , didnt come back for defect and etc.... i think you dun like this kind of service right.. before you consided on price , at the same time you need to consider on after service.. no easy man...If you are really going for price and dun care on after service and material, by all means, decision is yours.( you may just simply pick a contractor at new estate viod desk, think their pirce will suit you.)may consider

BUT will you feel secure?? for thing you are not sure with, have to bring it up to them.

care

yes agree :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

just to clarify...i din mention about expensive. i just said that the quotation is very grey.

alot of thing when we met they say can do....all included.....so i ask them to document it down in the quotation but in the end, not drafted in the quotation. dunno why.

but anyway....i guess "To install L-Box and false ceiling **** and dining. (LUMPSUM) 1600" if without lighting point and lighting installation.....then i guess it shd be pretty overquoted.

remember....i din ask for cheap. i ask for service [proper documentation] and design consultation.

my intention is to highlight that i am left with TAU or Earnest as my final ID choice. i am not sure why its deem childish by you. But if that has caused any unhappiness to u or any TAU member, i realli appologise...SORRY. i am not advertising for Earnest nor i am trying to defame TAU.

up to now, i have met TAU 3 time and Earnest 1 time. therefore, it seems i favoured TAU more than Earnest.

So...PEACE!!. I am not here to defame TAU. nor i went to TAU with the CHEAP mindset.