Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

hi ,

update my reno work to every one here, so far Tau id is very good, surprise me and husband is that after their masonry work, they lay cup board sheet to protected our new flooring and it is free.one of my fren acompany me to do a check on my reno works, ha.. my fren is shock that her ID that she engage didnt lay any protection for her flooring. she is doing reno same time as us. but can say that tau works is more faster than my fren id.we start one week later then her. sodzz.... she call her Id and request for laying protection for her flooring, but she was ask to pay $ 300.00. she was so angry.i am so lucky that 6969 strongly recommend tau. heng heng ...., my fren ever paid for HDB permit fee and haulage fee, but me and husband didnt pay a single cents for all this amount. sad gal..

worth to engage tau id.

Hi hi,

So far how was your reno process? Carpentary work now? Recommendation and opinions is only for consideration, most impt you have to be comfortable and satisfied abt their work when u are dealing wif them. Glad that you are happy wif Tau's work :dancingqueen:

So sad to hear abt ur fren's encounter during her reno.... Guess that is the so called hidden cost that some company will imposed after u signed up. :bangwall:

Do update us on your reno process and upload some pics for us to see...

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Ms Chiang

Can check you your id how much your id charge if I want extra tv point? Casting is run on top of the casting.

Thanks!

HAPPY

hi ,

update my reno work to every one here, so far Tau id is very good, surprise me and husband is that after their masonry work, they lay cup board sheet to protected our new flooring and it is free.one of my fren acompany me to do a check on my reno works, ha.. my fren is shock that her ID that she engage didnt lay any protection for her flooring. she is doing reno same time as us. but can say that tau works is more faster than my fren id.we start one week later then her. sodzz.... she call her Id and request for laying protection for her flooring, but she was ask to pay $ 300.00. she was so angry.i am so lucky that 6969 strongly recommend tau. heng heng ...., my fren ever paid for HDB permit fee and haulage fee, but me and husband didnt pay a single cents for all this amount. sad gal..

worth to engage tau id.

Hi hi,

So far how was your reno process? Carpentary work now? Recommendation and opinions is only for consideration, most impt you have to be comfortable and satisfied abt their work when u are dealing wif them. Glad that you are happy wif Tau's work :dancingqueen:

So sad to hear abt ur fren's encounter during her reno.... Guess that is the so called hidden cost that some company will imposed after u signed up. :bangwall:

Do update us on your reno process and upload some pics for us to see...

:yamseng:

Good to know they maintain their service.

Guest makiy30
Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

Keeping going ..... :notti:

i think there are much more ppl than this list who used their services. I also intro-ed them to some of my other frens who used their services who were not forumers here

Guest careBnet
I'm good, yourself?

Btw what's your monthly utilities like? Mine's like $80 for everything, for two of us.

jux wanna see if it's the average hehe

hi bro,

$ 80.00 for every thing ? for mine ard $ 180.00 . My wife is doing all the house bill. air con more of the nite.

care

i think there are much more ppl than this list who used their services. I also intro-ed them to some of my other frens who used their services who were not forumers here

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9)makiy30

bro zc31 , you miss out makiy30 8|8| . hee hee

no worry makiy , you are added in :notti::notti:

Edited by careBnet

hi bro,

$ 80.00 for every thing ? for mine ard $ 180.00 . My wife is doing all the house bill. air con more of the nite.

care

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9)makiy30

bro zc31 , you miss out makiy30 8|8| . hee hee

no worry makiy , you are added in :notti::notti:

How could tt be? How could i miss this gorgeous lady!! 8|

I think cox she never pm me la :notti:

Hi,

I was reading the postings and seems like Tau has lots of good feedback from everyone.

Can someone PM me Uncle Winson & Kelvin's number?

I would like to enquire too.

Thanks.

Done :yamseng:

yep! My home's modern contemporary theme was designed by kelvin 2..... We loved the montones & whites.

Last 2 week we had a stain on 1 of my wall n we called kelvin up to see if he could help us re-touch. frankly i felt paiseh to ask him but hubby said to gif it a try. When we gave gave kelvin a call, he said no problem without hesitation n arranged for his guy to come up to my house in the next few days. but b4 they came we found that kelvin had actually left us quite alot of leftover paint in out store. How silly of mi n hubby to forget. We called kelvin up again n told him we settled the problem ourselves. He gave a silly laugh :)

we were more than satisfied for his after sales approach :good:

Guest careBnet
PM sent

hi

lime green,

any pict for house your to share??

free to share

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

care

How could tt be? How could i miss this gorgeous lady!! 8|

I think cox she never pm me la :notti:

Done :yamseng:

ha ha, you got your fiona xie can lo and your nice nice house :notti::notti: bro.

:disturb:

care

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9)makiy30

10)janjan48

hi

lime green,

any pict for house your to share??

free to share

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

care

ha ha, you got your fiona xie can lo and your nice nice house :notti::notti: bro.

:disturb:

care

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9)makiy30

10)janjan48

Are'nt all wifes like Fiona Xie? :notti:

They better be if not vinegar smell comes 8|

Anyway just a quick update of another satisfied customer.

For some reason, the "white cement" behind suspended TV console seems to have hair line crack. This cement is similar to what you'll see to the edges of most furniture like kitchen cabinets, cupboards, etc that seals the gap between the wall and furniture. I think you all know what i meant.

Well anyway, being a first time owner, i called Kelvin who's like a buddy to me now and told him about it and i said is my console going to snap?

He laugh and said no la it's supported by beams inside that i cant see, the cement only a sealeant kinda thing. :rofl:

He said no problem, and arranged the carpenter to come over next day at my convenience. From the TV console, he went to touch up my ENTIRE HOUSE which has the white cement thingy. :jawdrop:

Now that's service. :thumbs up:

Oh and you know recently there's this tv show "Makan places lost and found" by Gurmit and Michelle?

Last week episode featured the Leong Kee Bah Ku Teh ..... Winson brought me and wife there to eat :thumbs up:

Anyway they're going to shift to Lor 11 for those who like it and been there before. :sport-smiley-004:

Guest careBnet
Are'nt all wifes like Fiona Xie? :notti:

They better be if not vinegar smell comes 8|

Anyway just a quick update of another satisfied customer.

For some reason, the "white cement" behind suspended TV console seems to have hair line crack. This cement is similar to what you'll see to the edges of most furniture like kitchen cabinets, cupboards, etc that seals the gap between the wall and furniture. I think you all know what i meant.

Well anyway, being a first time owner, i called Kelvin who's like a buddy to me now and told him about it and i said is my console going to snap?

He laugh and said no la it's supported by beams inside that i cant see, the cement only a sealeant kinda thing. :rofl:

He said no problem, and arranged the carpenter to come over next day at my convenience. From the TV console, he went to touch up my ENTIRE HOUSE which has the white cement thingy. :jawdrop:

Now that's service. :thumbs up:

Oh and you know recently there's this tv show "Makan places lost and found" by Gurmit and Michelle?

Last week episode featured the Leong Kee Bah Ku Teh ..... Winson brought me and wife there to eat :thumbs up:

Anyway they're going to shift to Lor 11 for those who like it and been there before. :sport-smiley-004:

yo. bro

ya their service is alway there, no matter what situation or issue. jia you tau id :drunk::drunk:

why uncle winson didnt bring there to eat bah ku teh :dribble::dribble::dribble:

going to zz

nite shift

care

so long see 6969 post, may going for holiday :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Hi,

I was reading the postings and seems like Tau has lots of good feedback from everyone.

Can someone PM me Uncle Winson & Kelvin's number?

I would like to enquire too.

Thanks.

hihi

yes , before and after works serivce is very professional and responsilbe,some of price might be at the high side, but really worth paying, cos they give us good in return. actually some time you can see whatever you are paying for is market price and good material.

choice is yours

care

yo. bro

ya their service is alway there, no matter what situation or issue. jia you tau id :drunk::drunk:

why uncle winson didnt bring there to eat bah ku teh :dribble::dribble::dribble:

going to zz

nite shift

care

hihi

yes , before and after works serivce is very professional and responsilbe,some of price might be at the high side, but really worth paying, cos they give us good in return. actually some time you can see whatever you are paying for is market price and good material.

choice is yours

care

Probably cause we were in tt area, so he brought us there lor.

But yes it's good, prefer it to balestier tt area. :thumbs up:

Hi, I'm new to this site and have just secured an old 4-rm HDB resale flat.

So far I have been very impressed by the feedback for Tau ID... Can someone please send me the contact details for Kelvin or Uncle Winston?

Thanks and much appreciated!

Cheers!

Hi, I'm new to this site and have just secured an old 4-rm HDB resale flat.

So far I have been very impressed by the feedback for Tau ID... Can someone please send me the contact details for Kelvin or Uncle Winston?

Thanks and much appreciated!

Cheers!

PM Sent....

yo. bro

going to zz

nite shift

care

hihi

choice is yours

care

Am Back to Tau thread....... Not go holidays la Bro Care.. Busy shopping shopping to improve the economic ma.... :notti:

Even tot our reno had completed, kelvin still followed up to check how was it and arranging the painters to come over and touch up after HDB repaired water leaking problem at both my toilets.......

Really appreciated and happy abt their after work services.. :good:

Edited by ilove6969

Hi there everybody,

I am also very new to this forum.

Just got our resale flat and saw 10pages of gd reviews about Tau and Kelvin.

Need to revamp the whole kitchen.

Could anybody kindly email me the hp of Kelvin pls...

Thanks so much.. : ) Appreciated the help.

ced1892@yahoo.com.sg