Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kunning

Help, Mr Chong.

Dear Mr Chong

I got a new place & was planning to start my reno & move house in the first half of this year.

But this is not a good year for me as I "fan tai sui".

I did pray to Tai Sui during the new year, but did not do a second prayer scheduled for later as my father passed away suddenly (was told cannot go to temples when in mourning).

Now, I heard that I cannot do reno too. Is it because of tradition, custom or fengshui I have no idea.

I'm clueless about such things, but would want to do what's right.

Would appreciate if you could offer any advice on if I can carry out reno or what I should watch out for as I didn't want it to get any worse.

My place has been empty for a few months. The front of my block face north. Mine is a corner unit with the main door facing out east (but there's a another corner unit at the end).

Thank you.

:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr Chong

I got a new place & was planning to start my reno & move house in the first half of this year.

But this is not a good year for me as I "fan tai sui".

I did pray to Tai Sui during the new year, but did not do a second prayer scheduled for later as my father passed away suddenly (was told cannot go to temples when in mourning).

Now, I heard that I cannot do reno too. Is it because of tradition, custom or fengshui I have no idea.

I'm clueless about such things, but would want to do what's right.

Would appreciate if you could offer any advice on if I can carry out reno or what I should watch out for as I didn't want it to get any worse.

My place has been empty for a few months. The front of my block face north. Mine is a corner unit with the main door facing out east (but there's a another corner unit at the end).

Thank you.

:notti:

Hello

"Fan" Tai Sui means you belong to the rat year. "Chong" Tai Sui means you were born of the horse year.

Don't have to worry too much but just need to be more aware. If you were born in the rat year, this year jsut simply sleep in the NE or SW will do. Whatever you do in the day, avoid facing the North.

You can do reno if you want. Just get a good date from Si Ma Lu. However, don't touch the North and South area. When the reno is ongoing, it is preferred that you are not present.

Hello

"Fan" Tai Sui means you belong to the rat year. "Chong" Tai Sui means you were born of the horse year.

Don't have to worry too much but just need to be more aware. If you were born in the rat year, this year jsut simply sleep in the NE or SW will do. Whatever you do in the day, avoid facing the North.

You can do reno if you want. Just get a good date from Si Ma Lu. However, don't touch the North and South area. When the reno is ongoing, it is preferred that you are not present.

Dear Mr Chong

Thank you for replying and your kind advice.

Realised that I got the "fan" & "chong" wrong.

I'm born in the horse year, and my bedroom is in the SW sector. Can I still sleep in the area?

Appreciate your reply.

....regards

Dear Mr Chong

Thank you for replying and your kind advice.

Realised that I got the "fan" & "chong" wrong.

I'm born in the horse year, and my bedroom is in the SW sector. Can I still sleep in the area?

Appreciate your reply.

....regards

Hello

Yes, you can sleep in that area.

Hi Mr Chong,

Can you look at this floor plan if this is buyable in a sense.

http://www.floorplanner.com/dmt6fd/Floor+plan/503B+

Hello

Using FS to look for a house is not so simple. You got to look at both the exterior as well as the interior. Moreover, pls read my pinned instructions. You can't just put up a own drawn floorplan without compass readings for audit/ comments. Every house comes with corners and protrusions.....doesn't matter, its secondary.