Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

Finally, after I have started to move in, that I begin to find bits of time to start a Reno T-blog. Will take my time to slowly post some pictures here.

Background

Place: Admiralty Drive, Sembawang

Type: Executive Apartment

Size: 131sqm

No. of rooms: 3 BR + 1 STUDY

Floor Plan (Think this has been posted before just showing how I intend to use the space)

FloorPlan.jpg

As we are on a tight budget, we plan to do up everything we need with a 20K budget (including any reno + appliances and furnitures). No hacking of any sort to cut cost. We do have quite a bit of existing furnitures/appliances we can reuse.

Reno Plan

Kitchen Cabinet

Master Wardrobe

Painting

Wallpaper

Roller blind/Curtains

Feature to hide bomb shelter door

Master Toilet Shower Screen

Window Grilles + 2 sliding window

Some plumbing work (min)

Some electrical work (min)

Appliances

Ceiling Fans

Instant Water Heater

Lights

Washing Machine

Hood

Hob

Oven

Aircon

Light switch/Heater Switch

TV

Furnitures

TV console

Sofa

Storeroom racks

Desk

Bathroom accessories

Kitchen accessories

CD Tower rack

Wardrobe for guest room

Side table for guest room

That's all for now.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally, after I have started to move in, that I begin to find bits of time to start a Reno T-blog. Will take my time to slowly post some pictures here.

Background

Place: Admiralty Drive, Sembawang

Type: Executive Apartment

Size: 131sqm

No. of rooms: 3 BR + 1 STUDY

Floor Plan (Think this has been posted before just showing how I intend to use the space)

FloorPlan.jpg

That's all for now.

SPAM CHOP.. me long time no log in liao :yamseng:

Haha...ya...didn't see you for some time liao.

overwhelmed by work..

More pic of your house.. pls!:notti:

anyway.. how much did you spend on ur tosb inverter air con??

me still think.. shld i install for all 4 room when only my wife and me staying in there for the time being..

Hihi.. me spam too 8|

Wow, you got a rather challenging MBR design :notti: cant wait to see how you went about planning the space for this area :P

Hi Keltong

Spam Spam. The MBR really challenging. Me and my wife almost want to get this house during the WIS last year but decided against it.

If we have bought the house, we will have make the original study room a Walk in Wardrobe...

Hav U seen the HDB showflat for this layout, should be able to provide U with some ideas...

:P:(:P

overwhelmed by work..

More pic of your house.. pls!:D

anyway.. how much did you spend on ur tosb inverter air con??

me still think.. shld i install for all 4 room when only my wife and me staying in there for the time being..

I spent $3200 for the toshiba invertor sys4. I got 2 boys, and we use the study quite often, hot weather is coming up, so finally decided to go for it. For your case, can't really tell you what is the best, but for me, another decision is if we decide to do aircon later, the trunking work will be enormous. Unlike when my mum install her 2 rooms recently, easy job with min trunking, our 4 rooms no joke, with piping starting from common toilet, and all through the 4 rooms. Need to have water pipe back to bathrooms (either one). When I saw them doing it, I was glad I decided to do it now. But whether to go invertor or not, thats a tough decision.

Hihi.. me spam too :P

Wow, you got a rather challenging MBR design :D cant wait to see how you went about planning the space for this area :)

My masterbedroom re-using my existing bed. Or coz ideally is to customise the bed to fit perfectly, but that will blow my budget. So re-using our existing (slightly oversize) bed is a must. We also have a side table and a 4-chest of drawer that we are re-using. So have to make sure everything fit and customise the wardrobe accordingly. So far so good. Still waiting to mount my TV, looking for someone to do it. So far Sony quoted me $90 (before GST I presume) and another company quoted me $53.50 (incl GST).

Hi Keltong

Spam Spam. The MBR really challenging. Me and my wife almost want to get this house during the WIS last year but decided against it.

If we have bought the house, we will have make the original study room a Walk in Wardrobe...

Hav U seen the HDB showflat for this layout, should be able to provide U with some ideas...

:):):)

So where did you buy in the end?