Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

ur balcony garden so niceee ;)

Heehee...thanks to winkplay.com :notti:

Wah! lucky you hor! Some parent can't get a place in the school they want they cry leh. My son P1 & P2 that time chinese is gd but P3 start to drop bcoz of the teacher. Then I get tutor to help him but no instant result lah, he managed to score A for his PSLE after 3 years of tutoring. You worry also no point coz nowadays their chinese very difficult unlike last time ours. Don't know why MOE must empathized so much on chinese!

Your son now in P2 right? Chong Fu's chinese teacher should be gd right? so I think you dun have to worry lah.

Last time my son in canberra , there the chinese teachers very lax one.

Yah...it was quite a scare especially we are the last few to be picked out. For me I not so worry about his results, as long as he puts in effort I am ok lah. Let him 'develop' loh...esp P1/P2 don't stress him too much first wait he lost interest.

Hi TONG

Can you close the door?

For me, I am unable to close if I hang the hanger at the top of the wooden door!!!

HAPPY

Can leh, I use it for 3 rooms and all 3 room door can close leh. My doors are original HDB ones.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation