Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

Depend on your table material I guess. Coz mine is those cheap Ikea desk, directly screw onto the table can liao. Not sure if can screw directly if you table is the more hardy type. Definitely not drilling, coz table top so thin only. Maybe gonna use more force for more hardy table? :dunno:

Just a side thought, if you only want to put the extension, not sure can use the 3M velco thingie or not. I am thinking of using that for another area in my house. If successful (meaning after few days of trying also never drop), will post it here. Now...where is my extra extension? Hmm....

veri good wire management :thumbs up: i don thought of that cos usually the wires on the floor trap dust so dirty

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
veri good wire management :thumbs up: i don thought of that cos usually the wires on the floor trap dust so dirty

Thank you thank you...juz sharing hope someone will find it useful. I went through lying on the floor, cable tying together (still lying on the floor), cable tie to the legs, and using this thing from Ikea. Hopefully can still improve. :D

Thank you thank you...juz sharing hope someone will find it useful. I went through lying on the floor, cable tying together (still lying on the floor), cable tie to the legs, and using this thing from Ikea. Hopefully can still improve. :D

but my study table is custom made de i don know how i can hang wires to the table. maybe drill hangers to the wall to hang e wires? haha

Edited by blackapple

but my study table is custom made de i don know how i can hang wires to the table. maybe drill hangers to the wall to hang e wires? haha

Custom made ah, than dun play play. Heehee...3M got some possible solutions without damaging your table/wall. If you dun have a lot of wires, you can consider that. Also use those cable management cables to bundle them together 1st (or use cable ties) than hook onto the 3M thingie. The sky's the limit. :yamseng:

Custom made ah, than dun play play. Heehee...3M got some possible solutions without damaging your table/wall. If you dun have a lot of wires, you can consider that. Also use those cable management cables to bundle them together 1st (or use cable ties) than hook onto the 3M thingie. The sky's the limit. :yamseng:

oh thanks.. not sure if there will be alot of wires yet cos computer hvn move in, maybe will hv 2 comps but hvn decide. so need to see what to do when everything is in haha

Wah u have so much things to move....

The movers that came that day said the same thing. Hahaha...a 20ft truck suppose to come but was help up, and it could not fit into the 16ft (or was it 15ft) truck. Needed 2 trips! But after the 1st trip the 20ft truck arrived and pick up the rest of the stuff and came over.

:lol: :lol: reminds me of my big move

And they is only the beginning, the unpacking is crazy. :D

Hi kel...wow..I'm blown away by your pics. :bow: Some pretty good ideas!

Amazed that you actually installed so many fans...they're very nice. But, am I right that you installed the fans under a false ceiling? No concerns? I'm agonising between the fan & false ceiling for my hall.

btw, is there any need to have a steel or glass backing for the k. cabinet? As the walls are tiled, what is the purpose then? To keep the tiles clean?