Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My Study Desk Wire Management

newhouse_pix281.jpg

are these tables from ikea? forget the brand liao.. (1.5m x 0.75 m)

Me thinking of squeezing the table into the angled wall in the study room.. dunno if can make it..

you have a pic of ur warped table?

Edited by softballer

are these tables from ikea? forget the brand liao.. (1.5m x 0.75 m)

Me thinking of squeezing the table into the angled wall in the study room.. dunno if can make it..

you have a pic of ur warped table?

Yeah...these are the the Ikea VIKA AMON/CURRY table/leg combination. I took the 120x60cm one. 2 side by side at the window section. Plus 1 peanut shape table.

The warped table throw liao leh. Basically I find that if too long the middle portion will warp down. So stick to the short one this time round.

Rotating the hob that way is nicer in terms of arranging it where it sits in together with the solid surface top. Won't look so 'empty' with the extra space then. Easier to cook too. Erm my co has an office pantry but smaller than your kitchen definitely which is about the size of the straight lined kitchen offered by IKEA at 799. :unsure:

Hmm...how come we never think about rotating, just put it as the picture always shows...haha...maybe easier to use when rotated hor.

My kitchen like office pantry, you muz be in one of those big company with nice pantry, coz my office pantry is almost non-existence :P

:lol: I happen to saw this when I was buying other taps and I immediately committed on it when I see the cost of those designer type taps. :jawdrop:

Rotating the hob that way is nicer in terms of arranging it where it sits in together with the solid surface top. Won't look so 'empty' with the extra space then. Easier to cook too. Erm my co has an office pantry but smaller than your kitchen definitely which is about the size of the straight lined kitchen offered by IKEA at 799. :unsure:

I see...maybe we are too use to seeing it straight so never even think that it is possible to rotate, will keep that in mind for our next change! But the next change should be longer than the previous one...if any. :D

Keke, how long will your next change be? :P Joking la. Can kiv for future use. In fact I like the way it looks rotated 'cos i like an uniform look in the kitchen arrangement. :)

I see...maybe we are too use to seeing it straight so never even think that it is possible to rotate, will keep that in mind for our next change! But the next change should be longer than the previous one...if any. :D

wa... yeh really like office pantry... hee hee... jus realised we have the same tap! but forgot hw much we bought it for.. only remember frm one of the shops at IMM..

I got it from one of the hardware shop in chong pang area, 2 hardware shop very close to each other one. The 1st shop I got took out the 'display set' and want to sell me, I already buay song liao, heng they got one screw try to screw back, no matter what they do also cannot, so I quickly run liao...and went to the other one, heng they got the last one left. So just got it, a few days before my plumber came to fix the sink, phew, just in time.

Keke, how long will your next change be? :P Joking la. Can kiv for future use. In fact I like the way it looks rotated 'cos i like an uniform look in the kitchen arrangement. :)

Next change? Will be a looooooooooooooooooooooong time. May not want to live through another reno and moving and packing and unpacking, at least not for a loooooooooooooooooooooong while :wacko:

For your sake I will put up my last part of the kitchen photos. Heehee...

My Kitchen Part 4

do you have cement mortar for the kitchen cabinet?

heard from some forummer.. that it is not necessary to have it..

Hi keltong,

I'm considering Toshiba inverter as well.

Can share your model and how much you got it for?

Thanks

do you have cement mortar for the kitchen cabinet?

heard from some forummer.. that it is not necessary to have it..

No, it completely didn't cross my mind till I finish my reno...haha...than realise, hmm...how come no cement below. Guess it is alright, they did put those transparent silicon to prevent water from sipping in. And I don't think I will be pouring water to scrub/wash the floor, so should be fine for me.

Hi keltong,

I'm considering Toshiba inverter as well.

Can share your model and how much you got it for?

Thanks

The compressor is RAS-4M26SACV, the fancoil is 4x RAS-M10NKCV. Did it for $3200 (incl GST). Recommend by a friend but as I have mentioned b4, I find their workmanship so so only, so don't dare to recommend others. I know Kun Seng selling about the same price, so others should be able to match this price.

nice work! :)

Thanks! Used it for my last table, got the wire management from Ikea. So getting better everytime. My wife also commented, coz last time wire all over always kena complain. Hahaha...

Hi,

May I know where you bought your fans? How much did you pay for the installation?

Thanks.

I got it from Palace of Lights at Balestier. Installation $35.

The compressor is RAS-4M26SACV, the fancoil is 4x RAS-M10NKCV. Did it for $3200 (incl GST). Recommend by a friend but as I have mentioned b4, I find their workmanship so so only, so don't dare to recommend others. I know Kun Seng selling about the same price, so others should be able to match this price.

Thanks! Used it for my last table, got the wire management from Ikea. So getting better everytime. My wife also commented, coz last time wire all over always kena complain. Hahaha...

I got it from Palace of Lights at Balestier. Installation $35.

keltong... the wire management thing... need screws or not huh? or need drilling?

my id has smartly put the power points under the study table... but den... HTB went to put an extension on the table top... so now ugly again... sighz...

keltong... the wire management thing... need screws or not huh? or need drilling?

my id has smartly put the power points under the study table... but den... HTB went to put an extension on the table top... so now ugly again... sighz...

Depend on your table material I guess. Coz mine is those cheap Ikea desk, directly screw onto the table can liao. Not sure if can screw directly if you table is the more hardy type. Definitely not drilling, coz table top so thin only. Maybe gonna use more force for more hardy table? :dunno:

Just a side thought, if you only want to put the extension, not sure can use the 3M velco thingie or not. I am thinking of using that for another area in my house. If successful (meaning after few days of trying also never drop), will post it here. Now...where is my extra extension? Hmm....