Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
eh i also bought but diff brand from ntuc.. my door cnt close leh...!

If you want I can pass you mine to test it out. So far all my 3 doors can close but better to try it out. :)

??? which blk u at ? i come over now to take...

kidding hee! hmmm weird.... okie see when i cn drop by ur plc to grab & try... which blk u at again ?

Me at Blk 359A. Will PM you my contact.

did you draw them yourself? :bow: :bow:

I wish! lol....but it's wall decal from winkplay....heehee....but sure looks like draw one even at close look. :good:

My 'hidden' rubbish bin under the sink...from Ikea.

newhouse_pix307.jpg

My storeroom/bomb shelter

newhouse_pix308.jpg

Yo! Wah, everytime I come your blog I learn something. I already got the same hanger cos I saw it here..

Now that dustbin looks interesting!! Is it supposed to be mounted that way? Can it be taken out? I am looking for a good way to dump my daily things and getting a $180 20L bin from simplehuman is one, but thats **** expensive.

Enlighten me with the details please? :D

This one is very cheap...heehee....should have put the black trash bag nicer then take the shot.

The dustbin can slight left and right and also remove easily, it sort of just hook on to the vertical bar. The basket itself also got handle (like the NTUC basket type of handle, nicer of coz :P ) so if you throw heavy stuff (or wet/leaking stuff) and just hold the handle and take the whole thing outside and throw.

Check it out at Ikea kitchen section. They got a few type, so make sure you check out the different series and find one that suit you most.

Heehee....

The one I have is not very big...so not sure suit your need or not...but it hides nicely under the sink without taking much space, so we can still put think on the base of the cabinet, which is why we like it.