Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
keltong

Sembawang Budget Terminal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

grey and white kitchen ... love it!! :) that's my color combo also ... hehehehe... but mine's not up yet ... hope it turns out as good as yours ...

thanks keltong! cos me only need to do window for the balcony and service balcony so will call the uncle to ask how much he charge.

ur kitchen veri nice!! more pics~~ u do the whole kitchen stainless backing?

grey and white kitchen ... love it!! :) that's my color combo also ... hehehehe... but mine's not up yet ... hope it turns out as good as yours ...

Thanks...the while is actually a little bit off white but camera flash too strong I guess. Heehee....but I'm sure yours will turn out nicely.

thanks keltong! cos me only need to do window for the balcony and service balcony so will call the uncle to ask how much he charge.

ur kitchen veri nice!! more pics~~ u do the whole kitchen stainless backing?

As always, I suggest going for at least 2-3 quotes to compare. Takes a little bit more time but will be glad you did. My 1st quote and 2nd quote was almost 1K different.

The cooking area is stainless steel, the smaller piece is frosted glass. More pix coming right up!

My Kitchen Part 3

Solid top up, waiting for backing.

newhouse_pix263.jpg

newhouse_pix264.jpg

newhouse_pix265.jpg

newhouse_pix266.jpg

Sink up, with my cheapo $46 flexible tap. :P

newhouse_pix270.jpg

woo looking really nice!!! i was afraid if do L nt enough space to walk to service balcony... big mistake on our part.. shucks.. now trying to amend it... grrr...

i dont see any hob? hmmm or u got a single "hotplate" (cnt recall the name of that particular hob) hee hee

woo looking really nice!!! i was afraid if do L nt enough space to walk to service balcony... big mistake on our part.. shucks.. now trying to amend it... grrr...

i dont see any hob? hmmm or u got a single "hotplate" (cnt recall the name of that particular hob) hee hee

The walk space ok leh, if no L-shape we feel the kitchen will be really small. Yup, our hob is Ariston's vitroceramic 2 burner. Enough for use liao, we use the same at our own place and love it, so glad to grab the same during the Mayer warehouse sales recently, the one and only (I went on first day early morning leh! :D)

My hood, hob, oven from the warehouse sales:

Ariston-HES-60-F.1-IX.jpgAriston-DK-302-IX.jpgAriston-FZ-61.1-IX.jpg

Hey Keitong, like mentioned before I got the same hob like yours & its arranged clockwise to the left instead of 90 deg upright.

Your kitchen reminds me of an office pantry kitchen leh. Small types somemore

Edited by BunBun

My Kitchen Part 3

Sink up, with my cheapo $46 flexible tap. :P

newhouse_pix270.jpg

hey you have the same taste as my hubby .. but i went to get another that costed more ...

he din talk to me for days and till now hardly wash up after cooking :furious::furious:

maybe i should get the tap change asap :lol:

Hey Keitong, like mentioned before I got the same hob like yours & its arranged clockwise to the left instead of 90 deg upright.

Your kitchen reminds me of an office pantry kitchen leh. Small types somemore

Hmm...how come we never think about rotating, just put it as the picture always shows...haha...maybe easier to use when rotated hor.

My kitchen like office pantry, you muz be in one of those big company with nice pantry, coz my office pantry is almost non-existence :P

hey you have the same taste as my hubby .. but i went to get another that costed more ...

he din talk to me for days and till now hardly wash up after cooking :furious::furious:

maybe i should get the tap change asap :lol:

:lol: I happen to saw this when I was buying other taps and I immediately committed on it when I see the cost of those designer type taps. :jawdrop:

oh i din see any frosted glass u hvn post hehe...

For your sake I will put up my last part of the kitchen photos. Heehee...

My Kitchen Part 4

Backing up.

newhouse_pix271.jpg

newhouse_pix273.jpg

newhouse_pix274.jpg

newhouse_pix275.jpg

newhouse_pix277.jpg

Heehee..I know, when using the 3M stainless steel cleaner MaCe recommend, I already found a few small stubborn stains. But hopefully with the cleaner it will helps to protect the surface.

I think glass is cheaper than steel bah...coz the carpenter will telling us steel price increase by a lot. You want to change after you have installed the stainless steel? Wow, than you pay twice for the same wall leh, think carefully ok.

like your kitchen layout .. and having everything :wub: :wub:

:D can bake , cook and fine dining with red wine :D

like your kitchen layout .. and having everything :wub: :wub:

:D can bake , cook and fine dining with red wine :D

Heehee...had these in my old place. Once in a while, will have a sip, but no fine dining, jia buay bah (cannot fill stomach)... :sport-smiley-004: