Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shix2_82

Modern Classic Induglence

one of the ikea sofa that was selling at $495 reduced to $295 for the members' sale leh

you might want to check it out :notti:

WE did went during the sales.. but my hubby prefer the other sofa and we bought tat instead...

Cost us 500 bucks!!!! sobsob

Congrats on your moving in!

Hehehe can I see more more pix of your house after your things fully in as in with furniture besides the ones of your electrical appliances? :notti:

Sure sure... but i need to tidy up the place first

now SUPER MESSY after 1 week still cannot finish unpack... :bangwall:

2 May 2008

WE finally decide to buy this sofa from IKEA with 2 black cushions, 2 little white bolsters and got a footstool with a side remote control holder...

2481045644_e5328fab7f.jpg

seems a bit of empty right? perhaps we will add a paint art at the wall behind? OR DECAL??? hehe

still brainstorming...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

9 May 2008

I saw HOME CONCEPTS Magazine giving FREE decals... i am really a sicko decal lover. i bought the magzine for the sake of the decals... and tried on my red dish drainer...

2480253175_670e3602d2.jpg

1st Trial....

2481067224_96705918a2.jpg

2nd Trial...

2481090280_94d289bb99.jpg

Final End Look

Quite happy with my pasting skills.. haha... :dancingqueen:

Edited by shix2_82

I saw them too, and was pointing them out to hubby y'day. Is there only 1 design, or 3? But from outside of mag, cannot see which one if get to choose lehz. :(

Skywolf, there's a program showcasing winkplay designs on ch8 tomorrow night at 10.30 leh.

Oh really? But it's so late wor. Normally that time i KO liaoz. :bleah: Got to figure out how the vcr works @ my side. :bleah:

Yup Yup, you can check out mediacorp webby for ch8 listings slated for tomorrow ba.

Had a long day today. Hehehe went to play with LLhome's dog, ginger finally. Soo cute

Oh really? But it's so late wor. Normally that time i KO liaoz. :bleah: Got to figure out how the vcr works @ my side. :bleah:

:~ I gave her hm a miss coz quite late @ GreyCat's hse tt time... and MIL kept calling me what time am i gg over. :bleah::bleah:

Came back to read swee swee posts on her hse. :~ :~

Hello..what material is your dining area made of? High gloss painted on it?

No its High Gloss Laminate....

I saw them too, and was pointing them out to hubby y'day. Is there only 1 design, or 3? But from outside of mag, cannot see which one if get to choose lehz. :(

There are 3 design and 3 colors... i also anyhow pick luckily i manged to pick the one i wan and in the color i wan... phew... hehe...

Skywolf, there's a program showcasing winkplay designs on ch8 tomorrow night at 10.30 leh.

What program is it?

Must ask my hubby to remind me to watch after coaxing my son to sleep ....

BunBun how much did u pay for ur winktailor? the decal in ur pink wall looks so nice! i am still looking for the right one to put onto my Pink wall too. but still yet to see one...

There are 3 design and 3 colors... i also anyhow pick luckily i manged to pick the one i wan and in the color i wan... phew... hehe...

:jawdrop::jawdrop: 3 designs in 3 diff colors each? Probability of getting what i want is 11% only? :bangwall: Haiz.

Im not sure ah, its the one hosted by Kym Ng and Chen Hanwei i think, not too sure but I did see the time at 10:30am on ch8. You can check it out.

For the cost of the decals, I paid about 400 for it which is for a partial wall pict than the full wall picture. Those decals will last for 5 years if properly maintained so it is worth it since its for 5 years + it is less messy removing the decals compared to wallpaper that is.

No its High Gloss Laminate....

What program is it?

Must ask my hubby to remind me to watch after coaxing my son to sleep ....

BunBun how much did u pay for ur winktailor? the decal in ur pink wall looks so nice! i am still looking for the right one to put onto my Pink wall too. but still yet to see one...

Got to agree her home is so nice. I didn't get to go into the rooms cos summer kept running after ginger. Poor ginger kena taken advantage of.. summer being a hot male dog. :huh: but like greycat mentioned, LLhome is a chio bu~~~

:~ I gave her hm a miss coz quite late @ GreyCat's hse tt time... and MIL kept calling me what time am i gg over. :bleah::bleah:

Came back to read swee swee posts on her hse. :~ :~

Edited by BunBun

Been awhile since we move in... around 3 weeks? hehe

We still yet to tidy UP! Following are some pics of the messy house... :P

2498211253_943e9a79d6.jpg

Living Hall.... Not much changes... been thinking hard what to put on the showcase...

2499038704_34232744ac.jpg

Kitchen... with things in place... kinda of messy right... hmmm...

2498211309_110ec91ffe.jpg

Lots of things WC room.... with new bear bear sticker at the toilet bowl

2498211335_5cf1947b94.jpg

Study Room... the most untidy room in the house

2498211223_b82a92aec7.jpg

Our simple cosy room to rest...

2499038634_7a9692a73b.jpg

Another view....

Been awhile since we move in... around 3 weeks? hehe

We still yet to tidy UP! Following are some pics of the messy house... :P

2498211253_943e9a79d6.jpg

Living Hall.... Not much changes... been thinking hard what to put on the showcase...

nice house you have there..

even have a baby cot in your bedroom?? is there one on the way.. hee..

one ques: do you have a tv feature wall? anything to hide those wire from the tv..

nice house you have there..

even have a baby cot in your bedroom?? is there one on the way.. hee..

one ques: do you have a tv feature wall? anything to hide those wire from the tv..

heee we have a 6mths old baby :)

we dont have a feature wall... intending to use a white cover to cover the wire... then paint the cover with the same pink....

A little comment about the Chelsea Lighting. Quite regret bought all of our lights over there. Actually its not the best buy over there also. We are comsumer must spend wisely & think wisely also. Personaly I like After Sales Service who dun like rite? but i dun get it which i dun wan to comment so much over here if u wan to know more. (PM) me I dun wan to get into trouble also.. :) Ask urself WHY must go all the way to Chelsea Lighting (Jurong) and bought all ur lights over there? CHEAP ? or ur ID say is the cheapest in TOWN ? izzit the 1 and only in Singapore? or Near ur place? Btw not much choice at there also. My advice is ASK ur ID bring you to few lighting SHOP have more Choice ! ! If ur ID dun wan to bring you roam around Hold BACK the Payment. after all the money its yours get something's you like. Happy Shopping for ur lighting. :)

Btw Our ID Steven Tay & Max from (I-Deal House) I also have few comment about Both of them. I will Post Later. Enjoy ur Reno.

Edited by jimmy888