Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shix2_82

Modern Classic Induglence

Another Steven/Max from Ideal House member!!

Really love the look for your house!:dancingqueen: All that carpentry!:P Love that pink/red matching with black...too bad my FH likes more white and bright....

More pictures!:(!

yea man i love the house and the paint work is really matching nice nice nice :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi shix2_82

You got a rather unique kitchen... Got added utility area added by hdb. :jawdrop:

I love your chandelier and the black/red combi in yr kitchen too! Guessed the older folks are like tt. Mine made some noise abt black/white bathrm. :D:(

Darrenelle, she's from the Ideal Hse family also. :unsure:

Hi shix2_82

You got a rather unique kitchen... Got added utility area added by hdb. :jawdrop:

I love your chandelier and the black/red combi in yr kitchen too! Guessed the older folks are like tt. Mine made some noise abt black/white bathrm. :D:(

Darrenelle, she's from the Ideal Hse family also. :unsure:

Hi skywolf,

I like you reno may i know how much u pay for your reno

allinthehead

Hey Shix2_82, is your ID from Ideal House?

Anyway, just like you, my bf like a dark glossy finish tiles, but the sales person told us it is not easy to maintain too. So she recommended a greyish black matte with running tone for a modern contemporary look. It's a pretty tile. After much consideration, we stick to beige tiles for living also. =)

Yes!! Our ID is From I-Deal House. Steven Tay & Driver MAX.. heheee.. Both of Them Very Nice & very Patient.

Hi Shix2_82, i love ur vogue pink wall. What brand of paint and color shade is that?

hi.. all our Paint is Dulux. Lolipop Pink.. :dribble:

Hi skywolf,

I like you reno may i know how much u pay for your reno

allinthehead

hi.. not so nice to tell... if u wan PM me.. :help:

spam spam spam :dribble: the colours combination :help:

i not into rich colours therefore only go for neutral like cream white..your house looked very big leh..

mine is 67sqm nia..

i just wanna ask now much is the customised dining table and chair? is it very expensive? :help:

spam spam spam :yamseng: the colours combination :notti:

i not into rich colours therefore only go for neutral like cream white..your house looked very big leh..

mine is 67sqm nia..

i just wanna ask now much is the customised dining table and chair? is it very expensive? :bangwall:

less than 1k. designed by my hubby 8|

20th April 08

We went to IKEA to get a LONG table top to be placed in our work room.... imagine 200cm and my hubby assured me that can fit in a car... i was really doubtful in his thought but i really have to take my hat off him when it fit just nice in!

2430805233_ef21acd31c.jpg

2431618794_cfb955ac8c.jpg

Think i miss out some of the pictures in my previous post..

2431618608_fa6bb55666.jpg

Our NEW "top up" doors... we hate the look of the air con trunking!!!! but we are left with no choice to leave it this way at our master bedroom door...

:~

2431618638_09621c28a3.jpg

AND i hate this pattern stripe at the toilet... any recommendation to cover it?

2430805171_7c4e38271d.jpg

Saw this at Ikea.... thought it would be quite nice to put in the kitchen...

still considering to get this... duno if its good cos i seldom cook !!

2430804803_df7fa65cbf.jpg

thought of getting this as the dining bench but its abit too long for our customized dining table...

We went to Howard Storage shop at Parkway Parade and bought some interesting stuff:

The prices are not cheap but i guess unique stuff pays for a price ba...

2430804599_f42b690494.jpg

Organizer... to be put in the mini storeroom

2430804673_2c46419e63.jpg

Couple Door Hanger.... Very nice, we love it when we first saw it

2431618332_178e2d57d0.jpg

Wall hanger... this is nice... save space

We are still looking for computer chairs... sofa.... wall clock...

we would really appreciate if anyone can provide us with some recommendation or lobang....

2431683820_09e118bd25_m.jpg

Pioneer HTZ363DVD

this is my Beri ON hubby's new gadget bought from Mustafa.

Yes!! Our ID is From I-Deal House. Steven Tay & Driver MAX.. heheee.. Both of Them Very Nice & very Patient.

Yeah, indeed very patient. And yah, very nice. Can joke can tease can talk rubbish! !!

but cannot let them get too complacent... :~

Molecule has nice wall clock.. EvovLiving has pretty nice sofa. Can be custom made to your desired size and color if u like any of their design.

They have show room at East Coast Rd and South Bridge Road. You may want to check the out online first. =)

less than 1k. designed by my hubby :notti:

huh designed by your husband but done by contractor/ID huh?

your hubby very creative leh :unsure:

The pattern stripe at the toilet can be covered up using epoxy paint, if you want to spend a little bit more to have it painted over. The outline will be visible but not so noticeable. Some forumers had their toilets & kitchen in epoxy paint.

20th April 08

We went to IKEA to get a LONG table top to be placed in our work room.... imagine 200cm and my hubby assured me that can fit in a car... i was really doubtful in his thought but i really have to take my hat off him when it fit just nice in!

2430805233_ef21acd31c.jpg

2431618794_cfb955ac8c.jpg

Think i miss out some of the pictures in my previous post..

2431618608_fa6bb55666.jpg

Our NEW "top up" doors... we hate the look of the air con trunking!!!! but we are left with no choice to leave it this way at our master bedroom door...

!!

2431618638_09621c28a3.jpg

AND i hate this pattern stripe at the toilet... any recommendation to cover it?

I love the layout of your home.....can walk circle :horse::dancingqueen:

It is very cosy.

The only thing, is how is the ventilation for the toilets since it does not open to the 'outside'

But then I can see that it is exactly the positioning of the toilets/shower in the middle of the flat that gave it the unique layout.

Is the front of the washrooms a wall or is a window?

Anyway thanks for showcasing your flat, never knew 3 room flat has this layout....I think not even 4room ya.

Edited by weezersg