Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shix2_82

Modern Classic Induglence

hi everyone..love that lollipop pink so much that i too have painted my whole masterbed room with that color. MOre convince i made the correct choice when i came here and saw Shix painted the same color too. IT IS A VERY NICE COLOR. As the wall would be of a darker tone as compare to white, the lighting effect is more visible.

not sure how to post pic. those need to see the effect on the whole room can pm me. this color goes very well with silver, purple and looks modern.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi everyone..love that lollipop pink so much that i too have painted my whole masterbed room with that color. MOre convince i made the correct choice when i came here and saw Shix painted the same color too. IT IS A VERY NICE COLOR. As the wall would be of a darker tone as compare to white, the lighting effect is more visible.

not sure how to post pic. those need to see the effect on the whole room can pm me. this color goes very well with silver, purple and looks modern.

Congrats to your new house! yeah... a more of darker tone will match this pink very nicely as it brings out the contrast very well and it just give a modern feel.

We have to admit that our inital intention for the laundry is A BIG BIG BIG wrong...

But our dear Steven is kind enough to help us undo the WRONG... thanks Steven! :dancingqueen:

Now with this open lid, i can switch off the power to conserve energy and also to prevent the water pressure to "harm" my washer :yamseng:

2527564531_f636741603.jpg

2528384794_b77bf15876.jpg

Dolling up our dining hall

Our custom-made table needs Dolling up!

We went to Moledule to get some coasters and placemats... Just these items is really a damage to our wallet...

But we love the effect it brings...

2528384870_502ee1d839.jpg

Perhaps... something missing will be the table runner?

2527564691_b7a557c7cd.jpg

The little guy on the table... Guess what it is?

Hi SHIX...where can I get the paster you done on your fridge? Very beautifully done!!

HAPPY

Paster? on my fridge? it comes originally like this leh... :dunno:

nice nice :good: brought the decal from where? you DIY or got come with installation?

i bought from bulk purchase at singaporemotherhood :)

install myself haaa... vwet easy to installl just likt stickers :)

i bought from bulk purchase at singaporemotherhood :)

install myself haaa... vwet easy to installl just likt stickers :)

singaporemotherhood is forum ah? you mean join spree huh?

how much you spent? nice leh :good:

spree still on or not?? :notti:

singaporemotherhood is forum ah? you mean join spree huh?

how much you spent? nice leh :good:

spree still on or not?? :notti:

The spree closed since may already. I bought 3 decals total cost about 120. But I MST say the quality is not

as good as winksplay decals. U can keep a look out at the forumunder bulk purchase heard thespree organising might be arranging another soon :)

The spree closed since may already. I bought 3 decals total cost about 120. But I MST say the quality is not

as good as winksplay decals. U can keep a look out at the forumunder bulk purchase heard thespree organising might be arranging another soon :)

hmm but is vinyl kind of material? but i think is thicker type is it? winkplay is better but more costly leh..

i haven decided whether to go ahead with the decals or not, guess will think about it when moved in..

anyway thanks for your advice :yamseng: