Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi.. i jus got key few days ago.. really need help which id to engage ? saw a few of them.. not vy happy. may i hvve ur Id contact ? how is her after sale service?

sales service excellent. i saw her relationship with previous customers when she brought me to view workmanship. one was reno like 2-3 yr back i think.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just has a meetup with the ID.

I will say generally ok. As posted here, the need for a $500 deposit to continue to the next stage, for perspective dwg etc.....

Personally I think it is ok, just a different way of doing business. Still I have not commit yet.

I just has a meetup with the ID.

I will say generally ok. As posted here, the need for a $500 deposit to continue to the next stage, for perspective dwg etc.....

Personally I think it is ok, just a different way of doing business. Still I have not commit yet.

you stay in condo?

anyway you can opt to view previously completed units to see workmanship and relationship between id and past customer first to decide. thats what i did. ask for one that may have similar layout as yours or how you intend to do yours.

you stay in condo?

anyway you can opt to view previously completed units to see workmanship and relationship between id and past customer first to decide. thats what i did. ask for one that may have similar layout as yours or how you intend to do yours.

hi, yep.....300 for hdb, 500 for condo....:)

thanks for the advise....nvr think of that...:)

The ID accepted graciously that we will revert later, not like another firm when we did a reno a couple of years ago, where they pressure us to give the fee and when we continue to refuse, even say it will increase if we go back and accept later...lol

hi, yep.....300 for hdb, 500 for condo....:)

thanks for the advise....nvr think of that...:)

The ID accepted graciously that we will revert later, not like another firm when we did a reno a couple of years ago, where they pressure us to give the fee and when we continue to refuse, even say it will increase if we go back and accept later...lol

wow haha. thats bad.

anyway the reason we want 3d or perspective drawing is just for visualisation. That why our id manage to arrange to view a flat she did 3 yrs ago cos its exactly the same layout we wanted. From there we were happy to proceed cos we see hw it would look like.

gd luck!

hm.. advertising? thanks, i know who not to engaged

i've got no time for advertising for ppl, just that i know a few of them.

u too sensitive already.. n good luck to you cos u know to engaged..

all the best to you

my id is from inside living. responsible and dependable.

let me know if you need help

• Like 1

Hi Zhiz,

Able to send me your quotes? Thinking of hiring Samuel, he was the one who entertain me.

I am also using Inside Living.. my wife and I are very happy with our ID's services.

PM me if you need recommendation.

Cheers :)

Hi All.

Any reviews on Inside Living Design at Eminent Palza?

appreaciate all comments.

yr pm is full

Hi,

Good day! I'm new here, looking for an ID with good taste who can give good advise for my 3rm flat..kindly appreciated if u can recommend good one. :)

after months of meetings with diff ID, i will be engaging their services

:)