Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, we just met up with Orange and the first impression is not bad.

Does anyone have any experience with insideliving? Their carpentry?

Their quotes are competitive but would really appreciate any commments on those who used their services before

can PM me if the infomrtion is "confidential"?

hi

Let me let how is Orange service? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
think J is overloaded.. last heard she is currently handling 7-8 projs... contacted Elise instead.. wonder anyone has any feedback on Elise?

There are one or two members here that has Elise as id I believe.

Hi, we just met up with Orange and the first impression is not bad.

Does anyone have any experience with insideliving? Their carpentry?

Their quotes are competitive but would really appreciate any commments on those who used their services before

can PM me if the infomrtion is "confidential"?

Their carpentry not an issue as I have experienced. U can try request to

view previous clients places to verify too.

Dear ALL,

It seems that the feed back about Inside Living is quite decent. Also, their workmanship is good.

Can anyone who has used them care to share on their Pricing?

How are they compared to Ideal Design which i think is a short walk from their showroom.

Any bad experience with Inside Living. I am not too keen to use J or any of the too popular ID as i m afraid they are too busy. Anyone used the other ID like Merane?

Anyone care to share?

hi zhiz, yeah.. meeting E this coming Friday..

vkool, after meet then advise on the quotation.. but depends on what you gonna do..

Has any of u try negotiate the quotation with them? Seems like they are quite rigid on pricing... Or maybe I look too "soft" dun dare to negotiate...

I went to both ideal design and inside living, and received quotations from both of them .

Ultimately they add up to be similar in pricing.

Each ID charge more for differnt things but add all up will be similar. So I guess go with who u clicked best lo...

How many times U all went to each ID before confirming them? Or first impression good = win?

I went to both ideal design and inside living, and received quotations from both of them .

Each ID charge more for differnt things but add all up will be similar. So I guess go with who u clicked best lo...

How many times U all went to each ID before confirming them? Or first impression good = win?

i went to these both too.... both of them, i went to discuss with them twice. but i didn't choose any of them. i choose someone else instead due to budget constrains.

Has any of u try negotiate the quotation with them? Seems like they are quite rigid on pricing... Or maybe I look too "soft" dun dare to negotiate...

let me try tomorrow.. heehee..

i also went to idealhouse to get quote and view past works.

what i did was to request to view their past completed work to see. sometimes you can observe client relationship with id as well when you visit ppl's house.

actually i realise that sometimes by insisting on pressing down quote makes it hard for ID as well. trick is along the way you can slowly press lower as your relationship with id deepens through the interactions.

actually i realise that sometimes by insisting on pressing down quote makes it hard for ID as well. trick is along the way you can slowly press lower as your relationship with id deepens through the interactions.

But are their price purposely markup then waiting for u to cut abit? Like bring down to the nearest hundreds or thousands. So far, those ID I went to, they say price can nego. But this one quite firm leh.

But are their price purposely markup then waiting for u to cut abit? Like bring down to the nearest hundreds or thousands. So far, those ID I went to, they say price can nego. But this one quite firm leh.

As with all id u should be comfortable with the price without taking into account discount. Key is chemistry with Id and reliability of Id which can make yr reno an enjoyable one. That itself is quite

priceless considering some horror stories u read around here.

Passed by Inside Living at Lavender Street the other day. Saw a couple of people inside. Anybody using Inside Living now or have past experiences dealing with them? Thanks.