Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi all,

anyone has good ID (besides Jessie) from Inside Living to recommend? One of my friend recommended Jessie but she has too many projects on hand now to give me a quotation.

thanks much!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my experience with Jessie wasnt good. Approached her bcps of recommendation from zhiz.

She never left me a good 1st impression. Text her abt my interest in getting quote for my reno in April back in Feb. She took quite a number of days to revert and said she might not be able to take on the project and suggest getting her colleague to deal with me. When I replied her I would prefer her to do it since she was being recommended, she went quiet.

Took initiative to call her a few days later and asked her about her experience etc. She said she was having lunch. didnt sound too keen to talk to me and she never contacted me since.

Msged her again 2 weeks back and asked her if she is still able to quote. Totally no response.

I thought the way she handled me was not very professional. I wasnt impressed and wont pursue further. I have given her enough chances.

Just for anyone's reference. Maybe it was just my luck...

Edited by listensea

As for me there is no waiting or warranty period as well but when I had issue I was able to get my Id to retifiy the problem even after 6 mths

Hi There, I also contacted Inside Living for quotation. Since Jessie was busy, she handed over to another person called June. June did not call me at all after the first call. Then after 1 week i called her. She came to my place for site survey & measurement then said, she did up the rough quatation but forget to bring. Ok nevermind. Then, we we asked her some qus, her answer was " Have to check with my contractor" Ok nevermind too. Then she sais will email me the quotation on that very day but i told her not to rush, and can give me the quote in 2 days time. Still no reply from her for quotation. Already the costomer service very bad how to give them the reno work.. this is just my experience with them..

Hi all,

any new updates on Inside living?

We had a quotation from them and the price seems reasonable! Jun Siron helped us. Anyone engaged her for reno before?

Hi guys

As I have referred quite a number of forumers to them, please feedback to me if there is lapse in service or no repines so I can inform them or stop referring

Hey all.. We're looking for a company that's willing to do small Reno for a 4-rm premium BTO.. I've heard horrendous stories abt some companies who r selective with the budget but if ur ID did a good job n ur happy with the pre n post sales Svc, pls pm me ur id's name.. Thank u very much.,

I went for Inside Living, based on the recommendation from this forum. We met "J" last Friday to discuss the floor plan and what we have in mind for the ID of our condo and was promised that she will provide the quotation latest by Wednesday.

Called her up last tuesday to follow-up and was told that she was waiting for the carpentry to finalize the pricing and she'll get back to us today hopefully to discuss and decide if we want to pursue their service.

Hopefully, everything works out fine and will be able to proceed and move in to our unit before end September based on her scheduled planning.

I went for Inside Living, based on the recommendation from this forum. We met "J" last Friday to discuss the floor plan and what we have in mind for the ID of our condo and was promised that she will provide the quotation latest by Wednesday.

Called her up last tuesday to follow-up and was told that she was waiting for the carpentry to finalize the pricing and she'll get back to us today hopefully to discuss and decide if we want to pursue their service.

Hopefully, everything works out fine and will be able to proceed and move in to our unit before end September based on her scheduled planning.

Hi,

is your id jessie too? can i have her contact? thanks!

Hi Zhiz, can i have your ID contact. Already been to 4 IDs, its either no follow up or ID really cannot click. I hope by recommend will be better, because i am in a hurry to move...

By the way, how is your ID's design? I hope to get a more creative design... maybe those i went to a bit too new, all designs are storage and L-boxes. Like contractor designs....

Anybody can pass me Jessie's contact?

Edited by ivank