Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

For my ID she did help me to do some ad hoc repair work done even after 2 yrs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I see that most of the people using female Inside Living's employee as their ID.

Currently one the Inside Living's MALE employee following up the quotation that he gave to me. his name is Steven To, does anybody know him?

My EM house at Tampines juz started renovation, I am using Orange Tan from Inside Living, she is not bad but be prepared to pay high price.

Hi can PM me contact?

Thanks.

Regards

Roy

Hi all, saw from the earlier post that their quotation is quite similar to that of Ideal House. Is it still the case? Met with ID today for first round discussion and have a very good impression of her. She is the 2nd ID (after meeting up with 6 ID) who is able to provide very good and unique ideas on the first appointment. If their quotation is on par with Ideal House, we might sign up with them.

any recent reviews of inside living? looking to engage them for my overhaul ...

I contacted them and received a reply from Jessie that a senior salesperson would call, arrange a meet-up with me. The call never came. We had to call him instead. Met up and felt he was pushy and keep insisting to know our budget when we really havent thought about it since it was going to be our first home and we havent really met up with many IDs. He shared a few things... and promised to get back when he is done with the quotation.

3 weeks later - still nothing.

Hi

My name is Yogita Mistry. Few years back, my uncle recomended Inside Living / Alex Tsai. I got him to do our common HDB bathroom. I was amazed at the speed and worksmanship put in. He turned a dull bathroom to a five star one without pinching my pocket!

Thus, last year, when i got the keys to my condo, Alex was my first choice!

I had less than 3 months to finish completely redoing my new apt, including hacking many walls and totally changing the layout to suit my needs. As a precaution, i also checked with 2 other design firms. Alex's presentation was the most proffessional and rates were not high at all as compared to the other 2. Importantly i had the peace of mind that he will execute this job well.

Less than 3 Months was a daunting task for the amt of work i had on my reno list. Most my friends who had done complete make overs befores and the other 2 design firms thougt it was impossible. Alex and his team gave me a fully finished house in less than 3 months with great quality put in.

I gave Alex and his team a 10/10 for speed, quality and attention to my needs. This year i recomended him to my good friend and he did her Bayshore apt too. He changed the drab old apt to fantastic haven!

Alex Tsai's nbr is +65 9029 2626.

Thanks Alex!!

Arranged an appointment with an ID there after the manager Alex called multiple times. Went down and had a two and half hour discussion, after that there was no quote given by the ID, even after sending a reminder. God knows why they want to meet people when they are not able to take things forward. Thoroughly unprofessional.

so far still pleased with the reno done at my place after 3 years.

Edited by zhiz