Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi can PM me contact?

Thanks.

Regards

Roy

FYI, Orange has left Inside Living since this year March 2013. She left without informing us and and do up the defects. I remembered during the renovation she told me 1 day:-

Orange: Dun worry, even 1 day if I resigned from Inside Living, if you called me, I will still help you."

Bull ****!!! My house renovated less than a year, I shifted in November 2012. When I called her this week to do up the balance defects, she told me:

Orange: Huh, now then you called me, your house renovated 1 year already leh, now then you called me, got more defects leh!!!"

Bloody ****, I told her: "What more than a year, I shifted in last year November 2012, it's less than a year, what do you mean more defects, it's the same defects which you are aware what!!"

Orange: I dun know, now I resigned can't do anything, you call Alex lah..

I said "Why dun you call and arrange for me?"

Orange: "I dun want, you call him, if he needs anything, he will call me... hor, if you need help call me ok, bye...

This is so called after sales service, spent more than $80K now talk cork!!! Hate ID talking this way, such a young girl and only 2 years experience already talked like yaya papaya, few more years no horse run liao lah..

I went to Inside living during one of the afternoon. Apparently there is only 2 people inside, the person who is serving me is kean low. I told him i got limited budget but he keep suggesting me to take better material for certain part of the reno item. Somehow i dont feel very comfortable on our discussion, feel that he gonna "chop carrot", thus i put a stop to the discussion from carry on further.

few mths back she met us using inside living as the company and it was during our 1st meet up that she said she will be leaving inside living few mths later...then she said that she will quote us under inside living and if we are comfortable with the quote she can arrange another ID to serve us after she left...

Then when she get back to us with the quote it was under her new company...wasted our time man!!! and her new company quote is v ex for a new comer... probably to offset the startup cost of the company.

few mths back she met us using inside living as the company and it was during our 1st meet up that she said she will be leaving inside living few mths later...then she said that she will quote us under inside living and if we are comfortable with the quote she can arrange another ID to serve us after she left...

Then when she get back to us with the quote it was under her new company...wasted our time man!!! and her new company quote is v ex for a new comer... probably to offset the startup cost of the company.

Oh... did she set up her own company?

FYI, Orange has left Inside Living since this year March 2013. She left without informing us and and do up the defects. I remembered during the renovation she told me 1 day:-

Orange: Dun worry, even 1 day if I resigned from Inside Living, if you called me, I will still help you."

Bull ****!!! My house renovated less than a year, I shifted in November 2012. When I called her this week to do up the balance defects, she told me:

Orange: Huh, now then you called me, your house renovated 1 year already leh, now then you called me, got more defects leh!!!"

Bloody ****, I told her: "What more than a year, I shifted in last year November 2012, it's less than a year, what do you mean more defects, it's the same defects which you are aware what!!"

Orange: I dun know, now I resigned can't do anything, you call Alex lah..

I said "Why dun you call and arrange for me?"

Orange: "I dun want, you call him, if he needs anything, he will call me... hor, if you need help call me ok, bye...

This is so called after sales service, spent more than $80K now talk cork!!! Hate ID talking this way, such a young girl and only 2 years experience already talked like yaya papaya, few more years no horse run liao lah..

I really have to thank Alex and Jessie, both came to my house 1 nite to take down all the defects again since Orange said she has lost the defects list and also the photos (only she knows), she even took the project file away, she told Alex that she will return the project file but till now disappear. And I actually owe the Company balance of $500 plus only. Jessie really wrote down everything in her note book and within a week they have made all the necessary arrangements with the Contractors to rectify everything in just 2 days. During these 2 days, Jessie came down personally to monitor and she really make sure the contractors rectify everything...... Alex came down also to make sure everything goes smoothly.

I really really have to praise Jessie compared with Orange, Orange is like **** and Jessie is like Heaven.... I can really see Jessie made sure the Contractors done up everything really I have no words to describe her... When Alex brought Jessie to my house 1 nite to go through the defects again I was thinking die liao lah, forum said she beri busy and only defects she want to take the job mieh....

Shock in my life ...... I have no words to describe Jessie I regretted never use her as my ID, I should have tried calling her but I didnt..... 1 day if I gg to renovate my house and someone gg to renovate their house, Jessie forever is my choice....

Hi All, just wanted to share my home renovation experience with Alex Tai of Inside Living Design.

At the tail end of 2011, we bought a private condo (14 yrs old) at Laguna Green, Upper East Coast Rd. We were green horns buyers and so were not sure where to start in renovating. We were asking around for recommentations on ID contrators and got some contacts.

Though we short listed 3, we liked and confirmed Inside Living Design. Mr. Alex Tai was professional and took us through; from getting our ideas, to showing options and eventually coming up with something we (both my sposue and myself) loved. His designs were tasteful and graphics were complete.

So, we confirmed his services and the work began. I must tell you that we were a bit apprehensive at first because, we were with the opinion that naturally contrators say something and deliver something else. Not this contractor. He made sure that he (and his sub-contrators) produced what we initially agreed on paper and gave us 90% (10% were colour and material changes).

Timing and the patients he showed us was good. Even my opinionated spouse had all what she wanted fulfilled ($ was +/-) in the final delivery.

Post renovaion servicing was great too! We had heard horror stories that ID contrators go missing and do not take calls after completion, not Alex. He showed consistancy in coming back to us on every one of our calls.

So, it has been one year plus and we have been living in a home we like thanks to the services provided by Alex and his good bunch of Sub-Contractors.

Thanks Alex Tai and for all of you out there, Inside Living Design should at least be a shortlisted ID person for your home.

Hi zhiz, u stay in tampines 9*6 right? I will be ur neighbour soon:)

9*6? You mean Blk 9 plus? No, its Blk 3 plus...

ok ok you talking abt zhiz.... wrong chanel...

Yes you r right. Which floor r u on?

Me lift D.

Met up with the consultant Martin from Inside Living ,very impress with his friendliness and after quote follow up.Price was good presentation was excellent because he speaks gd english!me being of foreign descendant appreciates that.Up till now he's still sending his regards through msgs and mails.give him a shot!

• Like 1