Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

actually havent really finalise all, the fickle-minded me really cannot see too many diff products.

so difficult to make up my mind! even Yeak also head BIG haha!

Perhaps, to visualize the end result would help you to narrow down the choices? You're right, new, we are often spoilt with choices.

I gather that you have a good working relationship with Yeak. It actually helps to your advantage where every corner of the house is meticulously looked into and Yeak will provide the feasibility feedback.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Perhaps, to visualize the end result would help you to narrow down the choices? You're right, new, we are often spoilt with choices.

I gather that you have a good working relationship with Yeak. It actually helps to your advantage where every corner of the house is meticulously looked into and Yeak will provide the feasibility feedback.

Thats what i did, visualize n draw out the designs and dimensions.

Its the colour combination n textures thats gotten me into a frenzy haha :D

I must say Yeak has really been extremely patient w my over-the-top requests till date.

I had requested the tiles to be placed at certain formation n passed him few photoshoped pics of the sequence.

I think ever since the first time i brought my scaled model to meet him,

nothing 'scares' him anymore ;)

Lets just hope he stays this way!

Thats what i did, visualize n draw out the designs and dimensions.

Its the colour combination n textures thats gotten me into a frenzy haha :D

I must say Yeak has really been extremely patient w my over-the-top requests till date.

I had requested the tiles to be placed at certain formation n passed him few photoshoped pics of the sequence.

I think ever since the first time i brought my scaled model to meet him,

nothing 'scares' him anymore ;)

Lets just hope he stays this way!

i believe when he take up your project, he's prepared liao.... :rolleyes: how's things so far?

i believe when he take up your project, he's prepared liao.... :rolleyes: how's things so far?

everything's been great so far! glad we chose yeak.

me n hub no complains at all :D

but then hor, its only been 4days of reno! haha :rolleyes:

More Pics

One of the reasons that we bought this resale flat is the spacious recess area:

MainGate1Aforblog.jpg

Entrance to the house, as viewed from the living room:

DiningnLiving1D.jpg

The Sofa Set:

Living1C.jpg

The Suspended TV Console

Living1N.jpg

The Sheer and Dress Curtains

Living1F.jpg

Hi,

Can I know where you purchased your sofa set. I'm looking for one. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Can I know where you purchased your sofa set. I'm looking for one. Thanks in advance.

Sofa was from Furniture Club, The Plaza, Beach Road.

haha Little boy, i really tahan until cannot tahan wan burst out liao!

but but u know la huh? hehehe...

kamsia u :notti:

Haha, cannot tahan laffing at me, rite?

:bow::dribble:

01. Managed to get carpenter to do the groove for the door anot?

02. Managed to get free workmanship minus laminate for main door anot?

03. Managed to get 4 door hinges for every doors anot?

04. Managed to get more liscount anot?

:dribble:

And, I really tahan until cannot tahan wan burst out liao oso.

I cant find the color code in the invoice from the electrician, though we were billed for the colour base.

I knew my ID called Legrand for the colour code and instructed the electrician to act accordingly. On closer inspection of the base, the silver grey is not as shiny as the plate but it does look the same.

You may want to call Legrand at 6416 1550 to enquire, Bon07. I am sure they can assist you.

reiki, I called legrand today to enquire abt the colour code for silver Mallia series...but i think my voice not sexy enuff, the Indian fellow, after putting me on hold for a few mins, told me that he do not have the code and that they dun provide or something to that extent...can i trouble you (*thick-skinned* :ph34r: ) to check with ur ID?

i checked with the Choo Chiang salesguy and he also dun have the code....:(

reiki, I called legrand today to enquire abt the colour code for silver Mallia series...but i think my voice not sexy enuff, the Indian fellow, after putting me on hold for a few mins, told me that he do not have the code and that they dun provide or something to that extent...can i trouble you (*thick-skinned* :ph34r: ) to check with ur ID?

i checked with the Choo Chiang salesguy and he also dun have the code....:(

The info that I get:

Legrand's silver is either silver gloss or stardust grey. As there are variants for paint codes from different company, when purchasing the paint [or spray paint], pick the grey as close to silver gloss or stardust grey. The stardust grey is matte.