Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

This one is referring to your tv console right? I think what you mean is that it is easier for you to have your tv console maintained properly without any dust/dirt sticking to the surface easily. This also makes it easier for you to clean whats underneath since don't need to shift the stuff. Similar reasoning for suspended kitchen cabinets during washing, right?

No no, you got it wrong. We were talking about another thing [the 'floating' as in the pictures]:

BenchGroove.jpg

MasterBedGroove.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Teehee :P I also blur blur tot think Reiki talking about her tv console something like that

walau u n bunbun make me lagi blur at first... hahaa...

Hi All :)

Have been reading, and lurking, this forum since last year. Stumbled upon it and enjoy reading it everyday. Only recently registered and still don't have much courage to post, or even contribute.

Guess, it is about time to share my excitement here. Had gone for the 1st appointment on 29 April. Had already worked with an ID for the last one month. And waiting patiently for us to be able to collect the keys and start the renovation.

In the meantime, do check out my blog Reiki Sanctuary - This blog traced back our house hunting process.

Cheers!

Hi Reiki,

First of all, I want to say that your house look really really great. Congratulations!

I just bought (signed OPT recently) a 5rm recently and looking for a good ID. Would be greatly appreciated if you can share the contacts of yours who did such a wonderful job.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Reiki,

First of all, I want to say that your house look really really great. Congratulations!

I just bought (signed OPT recently) a 5rm recently and looking for a good ID. Would be greatly appreciated if you can share the contacts of yours who did such a wonderful job.

Thanks in advance :)

Thanks, dreamer.

Congratulations! Where is your place?

I have PMed you the contact.

Thanks, dreamer.

Congratulations! Where is your place?

I have PMed you the contact.

Wow...very nice house...I believe you're very satisfied. How many weeks was the renovation?

I'm looking for ID now. Don't u mind PM me your ID? Thanks!

Wow...very nice house...I believe you're very satisfied. How many weeks was the renovation?

I'm looking for ID now. Don't u mind PM me your ID? Thanks!

Thanks thanks, monkichi.

Renovations took almost 3 months :rolleyes:;)

Have PMed you the contact.

wah so slow reno works.

can pm the contractor or company so that i can avoid.

thanks

Hi samdolmat,

Hehe, the slow reno works got nothing to do with any individual contractors. Our ID was very meticulous and wanted the best for us. Though we had a general overview of the renovation and knew all the contractors for the whole project - and how the house will look like right from the start - all designs with their actual measurements [she wanted to be accurate] would only be given to each contractor to proceed after one trade completed with the works. Hehe, at times, she can also just reject certain things cos they were not up to her expectation and liking. This could cause another delay.