Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Reiki,

Many thanks for all the pics. I got whole of ur MBR toilet idea now.

It's a very gd idea to change the W/C direction (face in the bathroom instead of basin)

My current window location same as urs now. So don't need to change.

I don't think i can extend our toilet it out due to small room. So i only can hv small vanity top.

Maybe just hack away the toilet wall.

Once again, thanks.

Regards

Bee Leng

Edited by BeeLeng

walau everytime see ur glass panels i so sim tia...

Pretty, dun dun. Without the glass panels, your house oso and oreadi chio leh. The artist in you :paint: the house to another level of simplistic approach with taste ah. Well done, pretty! Hehe, with such $$ saved, can draw lots more for err err errr charity? *hint hint* LOL

Hi Reiki,

Many thanks for all the pics. I got whole of ur MBR toilet idea now.

It's a very gd idea to change the W/C direction (face in the bathroom instead of basin)

My current window location same as urs now. So don't need to change.

I don't think i can extend our toilet it out due to small room. So i only can hv small vanity top.

Maybe just hack away the toilet wall.

Once again, thanks.

Regards

Bee Leng

Welcome, Bee Leng.

When choosing and changing position of the WC, check with your ID/contractor/plumber for the proper type of WC. I am not sure how to explain it here but it has to do with the dimension [length of wastage hole from wall].

Pretty, dun dun. Without the glass panels, your house oso and oreadi chio leh. The artist in you :paint: the house to another level of simplistic approach with taste ah. Well done, pretty! Hehe, with such $$ saved, can draw lots more for err err errr charity? *hint hint* LOL

walau u schoolboy selling those booklet one ah?

$1 can not? hahah..

Hey Reiki,

Thank you so much for letting us to view your place and for all your kind tips. Your place really wow us and felt so cozy. It is so tidy and so neat.

We hope you don't mind if we are to bother you in future. :rolleyes:

Hey Reiki,

Thank you so much for letting us to view your place and for all your kind tips. Your place really wow us and felt so cozy. It is so tidy and so neat.

We hope you don't mind if we are to bother you in future. :rolleyes:

Haha, you are too kind with your words, cavalier!

Hope to see your reno soon.

Hiya Reiki,

Your PM is full ;)

We are in the process of discussing with some IDs and contractors and want to make sure that they understand us. Hence, need you to upload some photos. Hope you don't mind.

- door frame with the aluminium groove

- door with 4 hinges

- false ceiling hiding the curtain at your dining area

- the pelmet hiding the curtain at your living room

- the pelmet hiding the top of your sliding door at kitchen, common toilet and study area.

By the way, where did you get the feature black wall for your master toilet?

Sorry to bother you.

Hiya Reiki,

Your PM is full ;)

We are in the process of discussing with some IDs and contractors and want to make sure that they understand us. Hence, need you to upload some photos. Hope you don't mind.

- door frame with the aluminium groove

- door with 4 hinges

- false ceiling hiding the curtain at your dining area

- the pelmet hiding the curtain at your living room

- the pelmet hiding the top of your sliding door at kitchen, common toilet and study area.

By the way, where did you get the feature black wall for your master toilet?

Sorry to bother you.

Wah .. will do that for you soon. Sounds like more work for me leh :unsure:

I am not sure where we got the feature black wall. It was ordered by our ID. Will need to go through the invoice. Hehe, will revert.

Your nick really reminds me of my beloved furbaby leh. Haha, it is making me full of itch to get a new pup. :unsure:

The top of the console is designed with a flip-open with 'mo-hair' at one end:

Behind our TV:

CabinetWireManagement1C.jpg

Hi Reiki,

would like to check with you, does your study table have this kind of wire management for all the many plugs of laptops and computer peripherals? thinking if we can use this very helpful diagram of urs for our long study table... :rolleyes:

thankew!

To Cavalier:

Sorry for the delay. Hope all these pictures help.

Door Frame

DoorFrame1D.jpg

Note about hinges - Guess, you have to work with your carpenter for the hinges. As far as I know, the number and positioning of hinges depends on the weight of your door. Basically, it is to prevent misalignment in future.

Sliding Door/Pelmet at Study Area

StudyRoomSlidingDoor1B.jpg

Sliding Door/Pelmet at Kitchen

KitchenSlidingDoor1.jpg

Sliding Door/Pelmet at Common Toilet

CommontoiletSlidingDoor1.jpg

CommonToiletSlidingDoor1B.jpg

Hi Reiki,

would like to check with you, does your study table have this kind of wire management for all the many plugs of laptops and computer peripherals? thinking if we can use this very helpful diagram of urs for our long study table... :rolleyes:

thankew!

Hi Amrasenelya,

Yup, we have the same for our study table too - which is, err, not so long due to space constraint in the study area. I suggest, if you are doing the same, to have a width of more than 125mm. At this width, I find it is a little cramp when you plug in the switches. A nice width would be 135mm including the mo-hair.

Perhaps, some pictures to make it clearer for you: :rolleyes::unsure:

StudyTableSwitches1GforRenoForum-1.jpg

StudyTable-ForRenoForum.jpg

Hi Reiki, your balcony is very nice, and looks so peacefully serene! I'm so awed by your design and deco.

Thank you for the compliment, aoi.