Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reiki

The Reiki Sanctuary

handsome, does different plants have different meanings in different placement?

:D haha... i know silly q la...

No question is silly lah, pretty. :rolleyes:

I am not very particular with geomancy - just didn't want to restrict things in the head and making life difficult for myself. All the plants brought into the house have the right of space anywhere and everywhere. Hehe, afterall, they are brought in to be nurtured.

Having said that, I am influenced by a friend who instilled fear in me and, guess, I just have to 'follow'. Fact is, to me, when a thought is constantly passed, the energy kinda disrupted. The only plant that I will not placed anywhere in the house is Money Plant. Her theory - money plant is not supposed to be in MBR cos MBR is about sleeping [money should not sleep .. LOL]. Nor should this plant be in toilet cos it is about flushing out. :unsure:

All other plants in the house are left free. I like plants cos they are life. The placement of each plant, anywhere in the house, is about generating energy in that area. Guess, for me, it is all about intention.

Your house ready liow anot? More pics leh.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haiya why u reply so late lei...

i just bought 2 $$$plant ah.. haha....

yaya i love ur reasonings. very gd.

cos i got a fren put $$$plant everywhere in her house n she always broke. wahaha....

then i must copy ur choice of plants le. :notti:

haiya, contractor gave up on us.

he dun wan to rectify the lousiness in his workmanship

so we still thinking of something.

he told us to keep our 25% balance but we still not happy.

he promised the sky before we signed, now everything not alright.

so i trying to pick up the bits n pieces.

soon soon, i will invite u la. dun worry :D

haiya why u reply so late lei...

i just bought 2 $$$plant ah.. haha....

yaya i love ur reasonings. very gd.

cos i got a fren put $$$plant everywhere in her house n she always broke. wahaha....

then i must copy ur choice of plants le. :notti:

haiya, contractor gave up on us.

he dun wan to rectify the lousiness in his workmanship

so we still thinking of something.

he told us to keep our 25% balance but we still not happy.

he promised the sky before we signed, now everything not alright.

so i trying to pick up the bits n pieces.

soon soon, i will invite u la. dun worry :D

Sorlie ler .. cos hor, I was busy over the long weekend plus kaypoh [no no .. got invited actually] for their hari raya celebrations.

Sorry to hear the news, pretty. Hmm .. so what had not completed? Yay! so you still have '25% balance' to play around [think positive! :)] Just believe that everything will be ok, new.

Hehe, no lah, dun worry oso ler -- no nid to invite me oso i wont be angry ah! :)

You take care!

Hi Reiki, I just started my own t-blog and thanks for passing your ID contact to me. Just wanna drop a note to say hi hi and that I frequent your T-blog cos I always go back to oogle over your photos. :)~

Love the way you place the plants. Really complete the look and make the house more lively :good:

Edited by nirvana

Hi Reiki, I just started my own t-blog and thanks for passing your ID contact to me. Just wanna drop a note to say hi hi and that I frequent your T-blog cos I always go back to oogle over your photos. :)~

Love the way you place the plants. Really complete the look and make the house more lively :good:

Hello nirvana. Thanks for the compliments - I am sure your house will turn out great too! :)

Saw yr tblog -- ooooo, what a lucky buy, nirvana! :)

And, this is the TV Console in our MBR:

MBRTVConsole1.jpg

With all the wires coming out of the mohair flip-open:

MBRTVConsole-Mohair1.jpg

Hi Reiki,

May I check with you, what is that grey casing inbetween your tv and console? Is it 'fixed' or can be 'open' up?

We didnt have any feature wall for our mbr tv. So I am looking for some stuff to make the wire look neater. Can share where to find this 'casing'?

Thanks!

Hi Reiki,

May I check with you, what is that grey casing inbetween your tv and console? Is it 'fixed' or can be 'open' up?

We didnt have any feature wall for our mbr tv. So I am looking for some stuff to make the wire look neater. Can share where to find this 'casing'?

Thanks!

Hehe, you are very sharp! :)

It is actually a non-painted electrical trunk. Yes, it can be opened. You can get it at any neighbourhood hardware shop.

Some people suggested that we should have a laminated [same as the TV Console] box-up but we find it is 'weird' with a vertical line. Rather, we chose just to use those trunk and flush it with same wall colour.

Hehe, the painted trunk - still obvious but we just have to live with it:

MBR-TVConsolenToilet.jpg

Hi Reiki

The electrical trunk makes the place looks very neat :good: . Hmm, think i have to make a trip down to the hardware shop to liao. Did u ask your contractor to fix the trunk for you or u diy it?

Hi Reiki

The electrical trunk makes the place looks very neat :good: . Hmm, think i have to make a trip down to the hardware shop to liao. Did u ask your contractor to fix the trunk for you or u diy it?

Heng you said it looks neat. LOL. Cos, sometimes I still wonder if a laminated boxup will be nicer? ;)

We got our electrician to fix it for us. Haha, we were making use of all the contractors when they were still renovating the house then. Guess, you can always ask your contractor to do it for you too.

Unfortunately, the painter finished his job then :rolleyes: and got to DIY myself.

Edited by Reiki

Heng you said it looks neat. LOL. Cos, sometimes I still wonder if a laminated boxup will be nicer? ;)

We got our electrician to fix it for us. Haha, we were making use of all the contractors when they were still renovating the house then. Guess, you can always ask your contractor to do it for you too.

Unfortunately, the painter finished his job then :rolleyes: and got to DIY myself.

Think since u painted it white, it seems to flush well with the wall colour. I think i will do something similar for my parents' room if i can cos the wire still messy despite i coil them as neatly as possible liao. DIY is fun but not easy. Hope u dun mind if i show this pic to my ID, wil disturb her soon hee.

Edited by pbtgal

Hehe, you are very sharp! :)

It is actually a non-painted electrical trunk. Yes, it can be opened. You can get it at any neighbourhood hardware shop.

Some people suggested that we should have a laminated [same as the TV Console] box-up but we find it is 'weird' with a vertical line. Rather, we chose just to use those trunk and flush it with same wall colour.

Hehe, the painted trunk - still obvious but we just have to live with it:

MBR-TVConsolenToilet.jpg

It's very neat. It kinda 'merges' into the wall after painting it.

I think this is nicer than using a laminated box-up. Because the laminated box-up is very likely to attract unnecessary attention to it and this is supposed to be hidden. Hee..

Hardware shop = Wu Jin shop?

Is the back of this trunk nailed to the wall (just like normal electrical casing)? Or is it taped?

It's very neat. It kinda 'merges' into the wall after painting it.

I think this is nicer than using a laminated box-up. Because the laminated box-up is very likely to attract unnecessary attention to it and this is supposed to be hidden. Hee..

Hardware shop = Wu Jin shop?

Is the back of this trunk nailed to the wall (just like normal electrical casing)? Or is it taped?

All paint shop should have. Buy the appropriate thickness. Given a choice, I would get the most thickest one to accomodate all the thick cables in one trunk. Unfortunately, the electrician brought this piece and we accepted it.

We got it nailed just like any normal electrical casing.