Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

HDB's haulage and debris fees for 4 room and 5 room flat are S$177.65 and S$187.25 respectively. This fee includes haulage, debris removal and sand transporation. The fee is to be paid directly to HDB.

Mr Lim (hp# at lift lobby area) charges $900 - $1200 for sand purchases (cement not inlcuded). He is the term contractor who has managed to win the bid from Bedok Town Council (BTC) to provide the service to Bedok Central newly completed blocks.

Since IDs/contractors tiling quotation is based on:

Number of tiles laid or used + cost of cement and sand + workmanship + IDs'/Contractors' profit,

I asked BTC if IDs/contractors have an option not to purchase from Mr Lim, the staff said she is not clear on this and flat owners have to ask Mr Lim directly.

Can anyone confirm if IDs/contractors liaise directly with Mr Lim for sand purchase and include the cost as part of the tiling quotation? Or are they separate costs to the flat owners?

If your ID/contractor quote a haulage and debris removal fees higher than what HDB has quoted, then it is questionable and you can probe further to determine if he/she is trustworthy.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It looks like the water critsen at MBR the water level appear to be higher and pressure seem ok. The pipe is also higher.. hmmm

p1010797nf5.th.jpg

I am trying to adjust the one at common toilet but limited by the pipe.

Edited by herbman76

welcomebannerlineargreen.jpg
courtesy of effie
Dedicated to brothers & sisters who got their unit in blocks 219 - 221.

lineargreenhz5.jpg

Those with their nick in bold means that they had already gotten their 18 KEYS!

219A - DSA
219B - sidney93, jeaniebaby, tyrix, snow_bell
219C - big orange, LimeGreen, snowman, Bubbly, s_mario, eipsy
219D - mscupid11, Mozaith
220A - hihihi, herbman76, spidey, kid_79
220B - 2BeMe, nuggets, raayn, effie, mocchi, yokoyoko, pandaz, Archetype, blurer23, Ideasmiths, riesling, ^Nana^
220C - seraphinee, lovelee, lazurite, soojin, jiazhen, Sho, jsin, kenlew8
221A - isc90152, crookedheart
221B - sheppy, cohiers, darcbleu, cacky, wkyong
221C - tfujiwara8, xiaoair29

Total of 46 families here :sport-smiley-003: Seems like Blk 220B is the runaway leading winner with 12 out of 46 families!

A FaceBook group named Linear Green @ Bedok Central.

Current status of Linear Green @ Bedok Central in FaceBook:
28 members out of 46 RenoTalkers listed here. 18 are missing in action or non-FaceBookies. Or just shy.

Thank you everybody for making Linear Green @ Bedok Central a great place to live, play & prosper!

To edit or append, just reply to this post, remove the
at the beginning of this post and [ /quote] at the end of this post, then add in your inputs.

221A seem to be painted.

Now may be pending other common structure to be ready..

221A friends who knows the good news may be here soon

221A seem to be painted.

Now may be pending other common structure to be ready..

221A friends who knows the good news may be here soon

Block has been painted since early July. We "221Aers" would be the last batch to begin reno as 7th Month is looming soon. Talking about reno, I went to Frontier @ IMM, Earnest @ Sims Ave and HC Interior at Balestier today. Review as below.

Frontier: Good service & patient but gives me the impression that they are eager to reduce my carpentry requirements. Possibly to maximise profits.

HC Interior: Good service by designer but designer does not give good advice on the plausiblity/feasibility of our ideas. Inexperience designer? But her ideas are generally very good.

Earnest: Disappointed. Made an appointment to see the ID for the first time today. Arrived at their office excited and eager. When I reached the place on time, the ID was busy attending to another client. Was left there unattended flipping through albums for a good 40 minutes. ID was aware that I have arrived but no simple intro was made. Nobody attended to us except the good receptionist who brought us the album and we felt like dumb ducks. First impression was extremely poor. Walked out and tentatively strike off my shortlist.

Next round of quotation exercise will be 2 weeks later as we are busy during this time period.

blurer23 and mocchi is one family? :)

Anyway congrat u 2 leh! happy reno hor....

:D

Edited by blurer23

Thanks

I have combined both of your nick together in post #1. As for today, there only 45 families. :yamseng:

BTW, i might be making my way to kakit bukit today... see see look look around there.

Edited by big orange

pls bold my name..has collected my keys...opening door later!!! :dancingqueen:

congrats!! :yamseng:

221B is ready liao , pending HDB inspection, should be getting keys real soon, but as the lunar 7th month is here, should be holding to after that passed then have open door.

Eager as i am, already went up yesterday to see see my unit...haha

Quoting myself

:unsure:

another side topic..I was thinking of getting scv's HD box when I move in (supposedly nicer images than their digital settop box) but then I heard that the HD box does not allow remote control for volume! z and if I connect HDMI cable form the HD box..I cant get teletext..

just read from Hardwarezone that you can get volume remote control using HDMI on the SCV HD set-top box but still no teletext.

Edited by kenlew8

congrats!! :yamseng:

221B is ready liao , pending HDB inspection, should be getting keys real soon, but as the lunar 7th month is here, should be holding to after that passed then have open door.

Eager as i am, already went up yesterday to see see my unit...haha

hmm...i think can only holdd off up to 1 month eh.... cos I wanted to postpone also, but the officer say up to 1 month from the date they give you....

haha.....excited to open door later!!!! can't wait to end work!! :drunk: