Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hahaha, no one has doggy meh? anyways, my doggy will be roaming around the area, fitness pack between the flats when we moved in, remember to say HI!! BEWARE of your lunch boxes...hahaha.... :notti:

Er, this is not your dog right?

DogFound.jpg

Just kidding....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
$1000 according to my ID quote...seem like standard amount

Ya, my ID also quoted me $1000 but when I checked with East Coast town council they say we only need to pay to town council $187 bucks. The customer service officer said the fee covers haulage AND debris.... how leh.

Ya, my ID also quoted me $1000 but when I checked with East Coast town council they say we only need to pay to town council $187 bucks. The customer service officer said the fee covers haulage AND debris.... how leh.

Are you saying I just have to go and pay ECTC the haulage fee then they will take care of it?

Are you saying I just have to go and pay ECTC the haulage fee then they will take care of it?

That's what I thought. But my ID says the 187 is for debris only. My ID says 1000 bucks is for haulage and supply of sand for tiling works. Anyone else here quoted the same amount?

hey folks

FYI, if you drive and park on the double yellow lines along the access roads, please be careful... my ID just kena saman yesterday.. I think 100 bucks..so please be careful and warn your ID/contractors too.. I was a split second away from the saman but my ID "saved" me coz he saw his car kena and mine was the 2 cars away which allowed me time to take lift, run down and press my key remote just as the guy was keying in.. :dancingqueen:

That's what I thought. But my ID says the 187 is for debris only. My ID says 1000 bucks is for haulage and supply of sand for tiling works. Anyone else here quoted the same amount?

Yes i think the sand & haul is $1000

sand included? for tiling?

Edited by herbman76

Hi guys anyone knows how much are we charged for haulage & Debris Removal fee?

Here's some info from a post in renotalk forum

New Standard 4-rm or 5-rm Flat,

- laying floor tiles whole unit, haulage fees $900 - $1200.

- laying floor tiles living/dining, laminate flooring bedrms, haulage fees lesser than $900 - $1200. Cos hdb provide free cement screed 4 those doing laminate floorin & in fact u buy lesser cement & sand frm e Haulage Contractor, so u gota minus off dat portion.

- if neber minus off, dat means ur ID or Contractor is gaining a profit frm it. And its abt $400.

- e $900 - $1200 is set by e Term Contractor who manage 2 win e bid frm Town Council 2 provide Haulage Services 2 e precinct of newly completed blks.

- e tel no. & haulage fees amount wil b scribble at e lift lobby area.

Bubbly..

thanks for sharing.. exp for the 2 tier bracket.. but if it can last life long.. it shld be a gd investment.. anyway.. poh joo and hoe kee is near to each other.. will have a trip down n c wat they offer...

have a nice weekend dude!!

At the end of every page, there's a search box where anyone can key in terms related to the topic they're researching.

Info from HDB on Haulage & Debris Removal Services.

Blk 206 Bedok North St 1 #01-353 Singapore 460206 Tel: 1800 444-9549 Fax: 6444-0775 E-mail: ectcnet@ectc.org.sg

Do not kotok by $1000 Haulage & Debris Removal fee - I canceled out that item from all the quotations I received if the charge is more than S$177.65 for my 4 room flat. The Dell Way is the lowest cost way.

Hi, I am new here. I have received my key for my unit at Blk 220B.. :)

wonderful, welcome to my block too. I'm on the 5th floor,

how about you?

Done any Fengshui, ID , defects inspecton and all that stuff? Or just collected keys only like I did last week? (your this week?)

wonderful, welcome to my block too. I'm on the 5th floor,

how about you?

Done any Fengshui, ID , defects inspecton and all that stuff? Or just collected keys only like I did last week? (your this week?)

I am at level 15. :) I collected my key sometime ago, started my reno recently

Hi, I am new here. I have received my key for my unit at Blk 220B.. :)

I have added you to the family tree in post #1. With you around, we have 46 family! Welcome to Linear Green @ Bedok Ctrl. :)