Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Haha Sean, my counters all red now. Last lap liao, I'm contemplating betwn 1 ID and 1 contractor. Done nothing except masking tape out the area for visualization so far :P. At night no light, day time need to work, only got weekends to do it whenever we decide to change layout. Tiring but fun process.

icic... no worries.. take time ba.. anyway so much dust around.. haha.. move in later oso gd..

Hi all

tho i am not a member of LG, my WTB lives around the neighbourhood

my new place is near Bedok South as well

just went to the new seafood place at blk 85

its behind the hawker centre

worth a try!

heres their webby

http://www.houseofseafood.com.sg/multimedia.html

r u related to this place? haha.. anyway.. thanks for the recommendation... :)

Btw those who engaged the curtain maker opposite waston, beisde KFC.. hw is their service and quality? just went there.. the SA - SAM looks pretty honest and not pushy.. quote me 1.5K - 2k depend on material and etc...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
icic... no worries.. take time ba.. anyway so much dust around.. haha.. move in later oso gd..

Btw those who engaged the curtain maker opposite waston, beisde KFC.. hw is their service and quality? just went there.. the SA - SAM looks pretty honest and not pushy.. quote me 1.5K - 2k depend on material and etc...

My 4 room they are the contractor, $1688 I think (check my previous post). They will come on 6 Sep to install.

You want a possible contact? My grill installer today gave me a lift to site as they were installing my grills, he also do curtain, direct from korean source so no middle man fees, normal $30 per meter outside shop he will give about $23 per meter...comes to around $1.2 or $1.3K for the 'same' thing he says. Note: curtains has a lead time of around 3 weeks for them to sew the material together, so you have no hurry, he is also doing other work around LG, so if you want he can bring down some material to show you. But I think it's best you go around shops to look at the materials first, find what you need (ESPECIALLY how lasting are the materials in direct sunlight, washing, shrinking).

Heard from him singapore only got 6 to 7 distributors, all selling china or korean stuff. Some specialized ones selling USA/Eurpean materiarl at $65 per meter. The composition of polyster and cotten will determine if your curtain will shrink when washed (100% cotten more shrink), while sunlight will degrade some cheap material.

Note: I got no experience with this contact for curtain, he is however in the biz for 30 over years (so he says), he also does those window solar film.....

Am yearning for durian again since last :notti: time those visitors 'forgot' to bring smelly fruits....

Edited by Ideasmiths

they are okay..

My 4 room they are the contractor, $1688 I think (check my previous post). They will come on 6 Sep to install.

You want a possible contact?

they are okay..

ok.. thanks guys.. pM me the contact?

Woohoo...

Mi and my wife finally settled the contractor.

We are starting work on 8/9/08.

I must say that it is a very tring process as i work six day weeks and it kinda hard to go source.

Anyway, i considered changing my MBR toilet door to bi-fold, but may put tat on hold for time being as i tink that is still not too impt.

May go and try the method suggested by fellow LGers and see howit goes.

Anyone else starting their reno next month?

Anyway, i considered changing my MBR toilet door to bi-fold, but may put tat on hold for time being as i tink that is still not too impt.

Silly me did not think of removing the MBR toilet door stopper as Ideasmiths did. I could have saved $180! D.arn..... Edited by DSA

Woohoo...

Mi and my wife finally settled the contractor.

We are starting work on 8/9/08.

I must say that it is a very tring process as i work six day weeks and it kinda hard to go source.

Anyone else starting their reno next month?

Glad everything is running smooth for you. After so many comments abt toilet, i am also thinking to change. heee.. wishy minded as usual.

Glad everything is running smooth for you. After so many comments abt toilet, i am also thinking to change. heee.. wishy minded as usual.

hi LGians !

I am in blk 219B! 5roomer. anyone same blk ?

welcomebannerlineargreen.jpg

courtesy of effie

Dedicate to fellow Singaporeans who finally got their dream HDB unit. Lets form a neighborhood.

Congratulation to (BOLDED nicks) 43 over 55 families who had already gotten their key.

219A - DSA, yuan05

219B - sidney93, jeaniebaby, tyrix, snow_bell, dogslover

219C - big orange, LimeGreen, snowman, Bubbly, s_mario, eipsy, shells, happyhouseowner

219D - mscupid11, Mozaith

220A - hihihi, herbman76, spidey, kid_79

220B - 2BeMe, nuggets, raayn, effie, mocchi(blurer23), yokoyoko, pandaz, Archetype, Ideasmiths, riesling, ^Nana^, y0ke

220C - seraphinee, lovelee, lazurite, soojin, jiazhen, Shor, jsin, kenlew8, SoS, chiang

221A - isc90152, crookedheart, frederick_chia

221B - sheppy, cohiers, darcbleu, cacky, wkyong, its_fate

221C - tfujiwara8, xiaoair29, Iman, kelvinkhee

Useful Informations (Links)

1. Defect List - couresty of Diva79

2. Aircon Blog

Useful Images/Photos/Layouts

1. Layout of Linear Green estate

There are qty:199 4rooms available for selection for Jan BE 2008. I suppose there are around 10% (20 families) of 4rooms here in the community at the moment. Thanks everybody for making this thread - Bedok Central successful!

Regards,

BO

Special thanks to effie for her great effort in community banner and sig banner.

i am new here.. my renov is still gg on at blk 219B

i wished!!!!

then i can relax 1 corner and collect $$

:deal:

do u have dog ? have u fnsh ur reno ?

I haven't even got my key. Anyway u can refer to post#1. Bolded nick mean they got their key. So maybe they should be started to do reno.

My girlfriend scare of dog... haha...

I haven't even got my key. Anyway u can refer to post#1. Bolded nick mean they got their key. So maybe they should be started to do reno.

My girlfriend scare of dog... haha...

aiya tot u hve dog cos' u said "another dog lover" :)

when u getting keys ? wanna my contractor ? he is very responsible & honest! feel very relieved & stress free ...