Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

hi ryan:

hope your boy boy wont mistook it as a robot and play with it... :notti:

Because I'll be moving in this month, with all the renovation you guys are still doing, will have lots of dust that I won't have enough time to sweep :(

So the plan is to let the robot loose during the day time, it will vaccuum all the rooms before I get home and will hide in the corner.

My boy boy will be more interested in the doggies Big orange and doglover have :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My boy boy will be more interested in the doggies Big orange and doglover have :notti:

I dun have dog, and my girl scare dog too. :)

I also thinking of those robots.. but shipping and w/o warranty is one issue. Another one, is whether it is really that helpful. Compare to human ceaning, is it like 80%?

Acutually long long long long long time ago if I had the capital i would have set up food stalls with the name "Shou Pian" aka "Whatever....anything" (like that drinks can who stole my idea)....because since young everytime my mum asked me what to buy for lunch (for me), we will reply 'shou pian lar'....

I think it's 'Sui Bian' ... for a moment, I was puzzled what you trying to convey. Shou Pian sounds like 'kenah cheated'. :notti:

I think it's 'Sui Bian' ... for a moment, I was puzzled what you trying to convey. Shou Pian sounds like 'kenah cheated'. :notti:

lol, my han yu pin yin scored F9....

Ordering from the states is okay, i used ebay for more than 10 to 15 years and shipping has now become so much cheaper with services like vpost and stuff. Electronics stuff are by luck one, no problem it works all the way, once got problem, 10 years warranty also no use as the time and $ incur is so much higher. If the roomba spoiled, get a RMA number, ship it back via ground (takes about 7 weeks), but least it will cheaper.

I estimate $400 to $500 for one such robot, so $1 a day is okay to own one (1 years warranty so estimate 365 days lifespan), saves you time for cleaning. Throw in some $ for the electricity.

Usefullness...well I guess its a vacuum and if it does go over the same room area 4 times, it would at least be 70 to 80% effective. I see how...if I win the bid, the earliest one will reach me is 10 days time which is just nice for my moving in.

BTW. This coming 13 or 14 is the lantern festival or something? My wife organising a small lantern go around for kids, home base is my flat, play area should be go to ground floor walk around with the lantern. Anyone wants to particiate can consider....

Edited by Ideasmiths

BTW. This coming 13 or 14 is the lantern festival or something? My wife organising a small lantern go around for kids, home base is my flat, play area should be go to ground floor walk around with the lantern. Anyone wants to particiate can consider....

Thats great.. maybe with durain mooncakes will attract more LGians going.. lolz.. but please watch over the kidos playing candles in LG.. if not we know who to look for if there are black and wax stains in our beautiful 220B.. hehehe :notti:

Thats great.. maybe with durain mooncakes will attract more LGians going.. lolz.. but please watch over the kidos playing candles in LG.. if not we know who to look for if there are black and wax stains in our beautiful 220B.. hehehe :notti:

Who say anything about below 220B?....ha ha, of course we bring them nearer to 219C or.....

Anyway, already tons of wax stain by the offerings made by the contractors 30 August....especially at corners. Some areas also smell of urine..

Who say anything about below 220B?....ha ha, of course we bring them nearer to 219C or.....

Anyway, already tons of wax stain by the offerings made by the contractors 30 August....especially at corners. Some areas also smell of urine..

ok gd gd.. away from 220B.. haha.. btw saying of urine smell... saw 1 china worker urined at one of the decorative pillar near the fitness corner that day!! :curse: .. shameless..

ok gd gd.. away from 220B.. haha.. btw saying of urine smell... saw 1 china worker urined at one of the decorative pillar near the fitness corner that day!! :curse: .. shameless..

is it a fat one with slightly bald head? He is the defacto fertilizer for all the plants, but there is none at the fitness corner leh....

Any other workers do that cut off their....****

But seriously, this is the 'standard' with our construction site. I did a 4 months stint during one of the attachment back in school days, building the Seagate woodlands factory that consisted of many clean rooms. The issue is that the ceiling is very high and many of the workers climb up there, bring along their packet drinks (lazy to climb down) and later use them to tie their urine and hang there. So you can see like hundreds of these hanging all over the ceiling structure. After that, the super expensive filters' were installed below them and these filters are what gives the clean room effect, ie 0.001 micron particles inside a class 10 room (for your harddisk wafer).

I was like well one of these day one of these plastic chemical bomb will drop down and splatter all over the top of the filters and it will smell.......and I wonder how are they going to service the clean room then..

do highlight to the project office, Miss Jovi. I think if they provide latrine, or if the worker urinate on the glass still okay (lesser of 2 evils), but if on structures such as fitness corner, or pillars or those wash areas, next time we will suffer.

is it a fat one with slightly bald head? He is the defacto fertilizer for all the plants, but there is none at the fitness corner leh....

I was like well one of these day one of these plastic chemical bomb will drop down and splatter all over the top of the filters and it will smell.......and I wonder how are they going to service the clean room then..

do highlight to the project office, Miss Jovi.

i m petty sure there r no plants, seeds, grass, flowers or any organic thingy that required urine at the place where he wee wee.. anyway he wore a hat so i don noe who the **** is he..

anyway no pt highlight to Jovi.. if these workers can understand.. they wont do it in the 1st place.. not discrimination la.. haha

Hi all.....

Just spent an exhuasting day at balestier. :good:

Finally managed to settle on lights.

Anyone bought their lights from Edison Lighting.

All in all, quite satisfied. got my whole house lights for $500.

oops....BO stay there hor 8|

Okay give face....which block don't have any LGers yet?

must give face to BO hor. 8| .. he is our leader!!!

wow lucky i same block as BO.. haha

:yamseng: