Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Hi Big Orange, I have collected my keys on 30 Aug 08. Kindly bold my nick. Thanks.

Done! dude.. so decide on your ID?

Anyone bought their lights from Edison Lighting.

All in all, quite satisfied. got my whole house lights for $500.

I saw lights along the road to little india (beside mac), a same light is going at least $1k lower.

oops....BO stay there hor 8|

Okay give face....which block don't have any LGers yet?

Then u only got carpark to play with..

must give face to BO hor. 8| .. he is our leader!!!

wow lucky i same block as BO.. haha

What leader?? just another HDB dweller.. :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thinking of buying a good bicycle to ferry my boy to and fro from childcare, very taxing on the wallet to take 4 bus services each day.

1) Anyone know where is the bicycle shops in Bedok? If there is one

2) Any good recommendation of bicycle for the task? I saw those black horse with cargo bar at the back where most people strap a child seat on it.

Already route out the travelling plan, minimal traffic so low chance of accidents

Thanks

Hi all, need advise. I have gotten a unit in bedok central during jan's BE. its in block 219C and its a 5 rm. But till now HDB has yet to revert to us ... are there people who are like me and still waiting for them? i have yet to settle on my lease agreement ... So what's the norm like eh? Is it because i applied for additional housing grant (AHG) which explains why they take this long? ; ) need advise.

Hi all, need advise. I have gotten a unit in bedok central during jan's BE. its in block 219C and its a 5 rm. But till now HDB has yet to revert to us ... are there people who are like me and still waiting for them? i have yet to settle on my lease agreement ... So what's the norm like eh? Is it because i applied for additional housing grant (AHG) which explains why they take this long? ; ) need advise.

newbie huh? same suitation as me. add me to msn.. i pm u my contact.. thank you!

2) Any good recommendation of bicycle for the task? I saw those black horse with cargo bar at the back where most people strap a child seat on it.

Last time when i am very onz hor. i went to cyclecraft at east coast road to buy a bike for my gf. It a scott bike. As for what model, can't advice.. but u can get them to advice u~ :) cheers!

I dun haf a bike but there is a bike shop in the hdb behind spc kiosk. Its along the coffee shop that sells "Ocean Curry Rice" and "Katong Laksa". Cannot reminder the block number sorry.

Yesterday I went to Gain City to enquire about System 4. I was told that only Mitsubishi Electric System 4 is small enough to be pushed out from the bedroom window into the air-con ledge. Is that true? I was keen to use a Toshiba prior to this.

Edited by isc90152

I dun haf a bike but there is a bike shop in the hdb behind spc kiosk. Its along the coffee shop that sells "Ocean Curry Rice" and "Katong Laksa". Cannot reminder the block number sorry.

Yesterday I went to Gain City to enquire about System 4. I was told that only Mitsubishi Electric System 4 is small enough to be pushed out from the bedroom window into the air-con ledge. Is that true? I was keen to use a Toshiba prior to this.

hey, u thinkg to get Mit Sys4 ? I got mine from Kaisoon @ $3520 nett. but note that the beams in our LG are very thick so.. may want to chk out the "black areas" tat can't be drilled.

Thinking of buying a good bicycle to ferry my boy to and fro from childcare, very taxing on the wallet to take 4 bus services each day.

Already route out the travelling plan, minimal traffic so low chance of accidents

Thanks

I know Joo Chiat got one bicycle shop...

btw, any chance of getting a covered walkway frm LG to MRT ? write to our MP ?

hi jason, i oso ballotted in jan08, but i got my keys in jun! now my hse gg to fnsh renovation liao ! u better call hdb.. or maybe the blk 219c not ready ??

i m in blk 219b, 5 rm too : )

i am new here.. my renov is still gg on at blk 219B

hi BO

u can "bold" me too.. got my keys too

Hi all.....

Just spent an exhuasting day at balestier. :good:

Finally managed to settle on lights.

Anyone bought their lights from Edison Lighting.

All in all, quite satisfied. got my whole house lights for $500.

wow! sure or not ??! how come so cheap ? mine costs $1500 for whole house !

got fr Eurostar, balestier

hey, u thinkg to get Mit Sys4 ? I got mine from Kaisoon @ $3520 nett. but note that the beams in our LG are very thick so.. may want to chk out the "black areas" tat can't be drilled.

Hey hey cheaper than Gain City. Where is Kaisoon? Have you installed counted in installation cost? Any one done has any issues ?

bedokgr8.jpg

lineargreenyi4.jpg

Proudly present $400K HDB from Blk 180 (Vista 8) from Aug 2008 transaction. It a 85sqm!! Woh... impressive price!

bedokaugtrans.jpg

Taking 1 square meter = 10.7639104 square feet

85sqm = ard 915sq feet.

1sqf = ard $437!!

LG should worth $450per sq feet now?

Edited by big orange

Taking 1 square meter = 10.7639104 square feet

85sqm = ard 915sq feet.

1sqf = ard $437!!

LG should worth $450per sq feet now?

Doesnt matter, no one can sell till 5 years later :)

Me too...unless the price goes up by @ least two-folds...ha ha

:notti:

It's the same problem....if it goes up by 2 fold (which will come as historical property prices shows)....then after selling where to stay? Or migrate out?

By the time we finished paying our housing loan for 30 years, the interest plus principal would be equal 2 flat prices and that's only 2.6%...given that inflation is lets say 5%, its the same money 30 years later.

Thanks

It depends on what you meant by good. There are a few bicycle shops around Bedok central. One is near the Katong Cake Shop, across the street from Botak Jones, or cross the street opposite Bedok library (depending on which direction you are at). Another one is near where you stay, just walk across the road towards Bedok South. It's few shops away from the Singapore Pools. There are also a few shops in Bedok Reservoir Road (near Sheng Siong).

I bought mine at Tampines Round Market (you can take bus 28 or 18). Look for Tay's bicycle shop.

They have 2 shops. One is the more expensive kind for pros and the other one for ordinary folks like me. :D