Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sheppy: Hhehee, us too, we are contemplating not to have dining so soon. Save a bit more first lor. But coz we have our lighting from our false ceiling for the dining area, so maybe we don't need lamps. Lamps to us now is a luxury, not a necessity. I just realized that false ceilings are killers! You don't see the hidden costs in those downlights and tubes one!!!

I decided not to use 800 x 800 homo tiles because I was advised that the cost of laying these tiles will be higher since they are heavier and need skilled tiles laying contractors to ensure gaps between tiles are small which in the case of 600 x 600 homo tiles it is easier to accomplish.

ok, cos i saw one of the showflat that the ID show me, and it looks good, lesser grove lines, ya, you need to pay more, he quoted about $500 extra for the entire house of 97sqm. hmm, duno worth it or not..

hehe gratz fellow 220c member, feel free to drop me a pm if you wanna see a reno'ed 5rm for reference. ie the headaches of the common bathroom doors, storeroom entrance hiding :bath:

Thanks for your help. Got pictures? Can email to doreen_tanbh@yahoo.com.sg

sheppy: Hhehee, us too, we are contemplating not to have dining so soon. Save a bit more first lor. But coz we have our lighting from our false ceiling for the dining area, so maybe we don't need lamps. Lamps to us now is a luxury, not a necessity. I just realized that false ceilings are killers! You don't see the hidden costs in those downlights and tubes one!!!

yes totally agree! we are feeling the pinch on the false ceiling now.

ok, cos i saw one of the showflat that the ID show me, and it looks good, lesser grove lines, ya, you need to pay more, he quoted about $500 extra for the entire house of 97sqm. hmm, duno worth it or not..

If the workmanship is good, $500 is not too much to pay. Maybe you want to find out more from your ID what the impact would be in the event that laid tiles are damaged and need to be replaced.

Not sure if anybody is interested in getting the Nintendo Wii? Maybe we are able to squeeze for some discounts or freebies if we can consolidate our orders. I think the current price in the mkt for JPN version is about $400plus, if I'm not wrong. I'm intending to get 1 mod set for my new place which I heard is selling @ SLS.

:dunno:

If the workmanship is good, $500 is not too much to pay. Maybe you want to find out more from your ID what the impact would be in the event that laid tiles are damaged and need to be replaced.

the workmanship is good lah,but i believe that it comes from the worker leh, not so much from the material.

But it does looks good. will check with my ID the pros and cons

hi all,

Just went over to our hse there and found SCV flyer in our mail box. apparently got 50% discount for new starhub digital cable customers..

seems a good deal.. go check your mail box... :yamseng:

Hmmmm, I didn't get it in my letter box leh ... maybe selectively?

Hmmmm, I didn't get it in my letter box leh ... maybe selectively?

hmm, maybe they run out of the flyer when they reach ur block? haha.. anyway think can just call up starhub and ask for the offer.. :yamseng:

sidetrack, saw police coming our LG today and has a police leaflet stuff at my gate. leaflet say got theft cases in our neighbourhood and ask us to be careful.. so LGians be careful when doing reno..

wah, police case somemore ah, all residents doing reno better be careful when locking the gates.

anyone installing celing fans? so far my research only heard crestar and franco not bad, and price range from $180 - $280. 5 blades will be lesser noisy.

anyone installing celing fans? so far my research only heard crestar and franco not bad, and price range from $180 - $280. 5 blades will be lesser noisy.

KDK is a old brand. Think not bad too.

Any idea how the burglar broke into the house? Break the lock outisde the gate?

Seem that these people alway like to break into new block of HDB. TPY79 also kena..Just beware. Exp thing, dun put there 1st.

KDK is a old brand. Think not bad too.

Any idea how the burglar broke into the house? Break the lock outisde the gate?

Seem that these people alway like to break into new block of HDB. TPY79 also kena..Just beware. Exp thing, dun put there 1st.

Heng ah....luckily I have postponed my delivery of my cooker hood & hob till my reno is over.....other than that, the whole house is empty.