Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HDB. Data no longer available online.

Ya lo. Actually i bookmarked before, but i open now become the latest already :(

history are lose forever :(

Hi BO:

I am doing that. Will go visit my house on Wed and take a photo for you... :notti:

Anyone here using mobile surf? I had tried it and the connection is really really bad :furious:

Hope the TC can increase all the line coverage soon... ;)

I also using singtel broadband on mobile. Hopefully there will be improvement loh. As for the heater, thanks alot man! appreciate that.

I just wondering whether the connection of water heater will become unsightly

anyways, singtel called me 2 days back with regards to the mobile network coverage in the area, saying the it will be improved as there is now some blockage of signal, and as more people moved in, it will be better too. just wana ask those who is staying there now, seems like the network is better?

when i visit my unit, the network can go 3G, when i am downstairs.

anyways, singtel called me 2 days back with regards to the mobile network coverage in the area, saying the it will be improved as there is now some blockage of signal, and as more people moved in, it will be better too. just wana ask those who is staying there now, seems like the network is better?

Thanks for the information.

Definitely much better. Now I can call and walk around the flat without being cut off. Did you guys read about HDB releasing Duxton for balloting? The price is so high, its kinda scary. :jawdrop:

yeah, i saw and check on the HDB website, crazy pricing, 600k+, can get a reasonable condo at someplace liao.

those whom got it from the first release must have tot they had gotten a good deal, i rem seeing it was almost 400k+ back then

Edited by darcbleu

Interesting..... seems like we have a Linear Greener who works in HDB.

For those thinking of installing water heaters, let me just say I would change my current choice of water heaters if I can, to 2 x instant water heaters. Storage water heaters takes too long to heat up & uses much more electricity than IWH. And I can't, so it's $300 [sWH] not well-spent vs 2 x $150 well-spent.

yeah, i saw and check on the HDB website, crazy pricing, 600k+, can get a reasonable condo at someplace liao.

those whom got it from the first release must have tot they had gotten a good deal, i rem seeing it was almost 400k+ back then

Yah but these guys have been waiting for a long long time. I know a couple who went renting for 2 plus 3 years now. From just married to currently having a 1-year old child and still the place is not done. You can say its a gamble that paid off (on paper).

I have bought my SWH too. A question I have is that what does the "heater" switch in my main bedroom do since heater is in common toilet?

Hi frd, i heard from tl tt u r using the same reno contractor as his... so when r u starting ur reno??? btw ur sofa, whr r u positioning it??? along the long wall or the short wall in the living room..

I have bought my SWH too. A question I have is that what does the "heater" switch in my main bedroom do since heater is in common toilet?

The heater switch in your main bedroom is supposed to be for instant water heater (so now it is useless). I have the same thing.

The heater switch in your main bedroom is supposed to be for instant water heater (so now it is useless). I have the same thing.

Is it? My impression is that can ask the electric guy to connect both switches to on/off the SWH too.....r u sure? If really so then I really have to consider if I want to change & use IWH instead.

:dunno:

Edited by frederick_chia

I guess there will be an extra switch will a small red lamp in the bedroom hee hee

I am used to instant water heaters = Switch power on, go into bathroom, turn on water heater, turn water knob, I get to enjoy hot shower.

And now, I switch on power, it's waiting waiting waiting waiting, turn on tap, still COLD water!

I guess there will be an extra switch will a small red lamp in the bedroom hee hee

u can always choose to remove that switch, and plaster it off. So that the extra switch will disappear :notti:

I also using singtel broadband on mobile. Hopefully there will be improvement loh. As for the heater, thanks alot man! appreciate that.

I just wondering whether the connection of water heater will become unsightly

Hi Bo:

As promise, here is my instant heater picture, as for the loose wired, my ID is going to box up this coming sat. :yamseng:

DSC00561.jpg