Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

:sport-smiley-004: BOLD ME!!! got the keys le! heh

I wonder how true is his words? anyone can clarify? hai.. dislike this kind of pressure...

BOLD liao! Congrat!

Better check with other supplier. i dun like this kind of pressure.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
DSA - thanks for your reply. i used the checklist that you put up in your previous post! i think its from some diva79 or something. i don't know, i didn't do the checks. hubby and dad did them. but my dad is experienced in such things so i guess i trust them. maybe i'll go do another round of check on saturday.

anyone doing parquet flooring? I will be using it and yesterday one of the contractors asked me to sign the contract by this week (as early as possible) before the parquet supply around the region got depleted and its prices shot up tremendously.

I wonder how true is his words? anyone can clarify? hai.. dislike this kind of pressure...

And ya, i plan to put my tv on the long wall and sofa on the short wall...

;)

I did parquet for my whole place, but poor estimation by supplier left me with 2 over boxes full. Don't mind selling cheap if anyone interested, assuming you using same size and type of parquet as me. Can contact me to take a look if you are keen.

anyone doing parquet flooring? I will be using it and yesterday one of the contractors asked me to sign the contract by this week (as early as possible) before the parquet supply around the region got depleted and its prices shot up tremendously.

Hi crookedheart, I used to consider parquet floor but opted for laminated flooring instead because cheaper.

For contacts, I have 1. http://www.upi.com.sg/products.html

You can call Danny up and ask him about it. For parquet flooring, the longer, the more expensive I heard.

if you want, I can pm you his hp number. I remember the verbal quotation for 3 bedrooms (4 room hdb) is around 3k-4k.

Edited by isc90152

Hi guys ... need some thoughts about brands of air-con ... Hitachi vs Sanyo? Anyone bought either of these brands? Can give some advice which is better of them both?

Hi guys ... need some thoughts about brands of air-con ... Hitachi vs Sanyo? Anyone bought either of these brands? Can give some advice which is better of them both?

Yes, ask NEA as mention by DSA.

But to me too technical, dun understand... :(

So just bought Mitsubishi Electric. :notti:

Hitachi? Thats quite an unusual choice. How many splits you planning to get cacky?

Hi Hi

can some one advice me as to where you get your curtains from???

I actually have a set of mi own, but it is in a 5room size. will have to buy the tracks and alter the curtains.

I kinda lazy to alter and measure so may wanna consider juz doing the whole thing from scratch.

Do mail me at kelvinkhee@hotmail.com

what are you looking for? consider

1. no. of ticks

2. single, split or others

3. pricing

4. invertor/ non invertor

The NEA site will give a list of aircon with the no. of ticks

And ya, i plan to put my tv on the long wall and sofa on the short wall...

;)

be comfortable with the contractor you are going to sign up with if you dun feel comfortable dun sign. He/She is a person you are going to deal for the next few months :)

Anyone uses IntraDesign? Any comments or advise?

congratulations! we asked for a quotation from IntraDesign, but did not choose it in the end... if you want, i can send it to you for your reference... cheers :D

Hi BO, pls bold my nick :D

Thank you!

Anyone uses IntraDesign? Any comments or advise?

me use intra.. i not promoting for them la.. but i can click with them(their boss and my id) and although there are delays.. but not much of a prob.. they are all gd fellows.. veri funny ppl.. anyway...

not bad la.. help her advertise.. c gt extra freebies ant.. hahaha

but u must accept their hash payment term and no breakdown of items.. n abit pricy but guarantee SAFE.. for now.. :)