Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Err....paiseh....pic a bit too small.....is that a Joven 25L or 35L?

err.. mine not Joven but just to show where mine is place at least something for consideration.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup, Charcoal Black from Hafary. the latest black glossy tile ($4.00psf). :dancingqueen:

wow.. $4 bucks.. must be quite exp.. mine onli 3plus nia and is not glossy type.. scare shinny not gd for gals wearing skirt.. :D

gt picture to shw bo? :)

Edited by yokoyoko

Hi Fredrick, just to check with you.. i notice there is a piece of wooden boardop the kitchen near to the service area... may i know wat does this wooden board for??

Yup, Charcoal Black from Hafary. the latest black glossy tile ($4.00psf). :dancingqueen:

Hi all,

Has anyone installed a rain shower in the bathroom? May I know where you bought the rain shower from?

I bought all my toilet acessories from Poh Joo. I think the price is ok. :P

I bought all my toilet acessories from Poh Joo. I think the price is ok. :P

Hi SOS, jus with you something. I notice there is a piece of wooden boardop the kitchen near to the service area... may i know wat does this wooden board for??

Hi SOS, jus with you something. I notice there is a piece of wooden boardop the kitchen near to the service area... may i know wat does this wooden board for??

I believe that is to access the plumbing pipes.

wow.. $4 bucks.. must be quite exp.. mine onli 3plus nia and is not glossy type.. scare shinny not gd for gals wearing skirt.. :D

gt picture to shw bo? :)

My ID will get for me @ a lower price than $4psf of course. I don't have the picture of it, but it's darker in color & has "cleaner" look than the old glossy black which has a dirty look.

My ID will get for me @ a lower price than $4psf of course. I don't have the picture of it, but it's darker in color & has "cleaner" look than the old glossy black which has a dirty look.

I opted for conventional white tiles. I believe black tiles give the house a classy look but it also make the place look smaller. Its a matter of choice of course... I find my reno project time-consuming but exciting ;)

Bound to make mistakes but when you make a right decision, will enjoy it immensely :) Good luck to all!

Edited by isc90152

Hi all ... here's a question on hobs. There are many different brands out there. Can I have some thoughts regarding Rinnai, Teka, Smeg and Ariston?

I am looking at getting the stainless steel type and using gas only. I have also a question on the size. I notice 90 cm is quite a common size but I find it a little large and don't have much use for such a huge hob, I'd rather have more counter space.

Yet I am afraid that if I get a size like 60cm, it's not common and if it breaks down, I will be forced to look for a hob that is of that size. Can I know which are the sizes that you guys got for your hobs?

Hi all ... here's a question on hobs. There are many different brands out there. Can I have some thoughts regarding Rinnai, Teka, Smeg and Ariston?

I am looking at getting the stainless steel type and using gas only. I have also a question on the size. I notice 90 cm is quite a common size but I find it a little large and don't have much use for such a huge hob, I'd rather have more counter space.

Yet I am afraid that if I get a size like 60cm, it's not common and if it breaks down, I will be forced to look for a hob that is of that size. Can I know which are the sizes that you guys got for your hobs?

My contractor told me that 900mm is the dimension that most pple get and will take that into account when constructing your kitchen cabinets. I'm planning to get Hobz glass hob. Think it will be 780mm.

My contractor told me that 900mm is the dimension that most pple get and will take that into account when constructing your kitchen cabinets. I'm planning to get Hobz glass hob. Think it will be 780mm.

Hi isc90152,

Think I am getting the same brand and hob as you.

I go take some picture to see whether is it what you want buy. :notti: