Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

frederick_chia: You can try Sim Siang Choon for that type. They have large variety. But in terms of brands, only those few. And as some forumers have mentioned, they are probably priced higher than the rest. The other alternative is to zoom in on brands and then check with dealers like Poh Joo or Hoe Kee to see if they have those models. Read in the forum here, think Asia Excel in IMM sells kitchen sinks too. You can try them out.

I went Sim Siang Choon (the one @ Bukit Timah road) yesterday, only a few granite kitchen sinks available. I even notice 1 granite kitchen sink which is selling cheaper by $25 @ Poh Joo. However, one common thing about the granite kitchen sinks @ SSC, PJ or even HK is that they are all flat-bottomed. Anybody has any idea or have came across a large variety of 2 & 2.5 bowls granite litchen sinks (both flat-bottomed or rounded)?

:dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Hi

can some one advice me as to where you get your curtains from???

I actually have a set of mi own, but it is in a 5room size. will have to buy the tracks and alter the curtains.

I kinda lazy to alter and measure so may wanna consider juz doing the whole thing from scratch.

Do mail me at kelvinkhee@hotmail.com

i bot mine from H.M Deco @ city plaza , look for Alex , he is very patient

my living hall - organza in front & night curtain behind

n562599596_868199_7229.jpg

my 2 rooms - roman blinds

s562599596_868195_5811.jpg

Edited by dogslover

Hi guys,

I have installed the PD doors at my MBR, please take a look at my t-blog for those who intend/wish to do. I did not hack the door frame. you may wish to view to see how it will look like.

i bot mine from H.M Deco @ city plaza , look for Alex , he is very patient

my living hall - organza in front & night curtain behind

hi dogslover, care to share how much u do in total? :)

hi all,

Just went over to our hse there and found SCV flyer in our mail box. apparently got 50% discount for new starhub digital cable customers..

seems a good deal.. go check your mail box... :yamseng:

Hi guys, I'm back :yamseng: Good News - Finally going to start my reno next week :good: Time for me to get headache :drunk:

congrats! gotten ur keys so long ago, finally ur reno is starting!

Cacky: curtains depends on what type u want, if its just simple roman blinds is cheaper that those day and night or black out curtains. I brought my floor plan to Jimmy textile and asked for whole house roller blinds quote, was given a rough quote of abt $1000, not sure if this price is too ex, havent do any other comparisons at other shops.

Edited by sheppy

Hello all,

I have 15 carton boxes to be given away to fellow LGers, self collect at Bedok Central 220B 5th floor. Completed my shifting.

These boxes are from mover 101, but are assorted types, 4 big ones, 3 good solid ones, and about 7 to 8 medium size ones.

Self collect weekend Sat or Sun.

First come first serve, self transportation needed.

Hi guys, I'm back :yamseng: Good News - Finally going to start my reno next week :good: Time for me to get headache :drunk:

hehe gratz fellow 220c member, feel free to drop me a pm if you wanna see a reno'ed 5rm for reference. ie the headaches of the common bathroom doors, storeroom entrance hiding :bath:

sheppy: Thanks ... I was told it's around this kinda pricing too. But a little too ex. Lightings alone almost killed us already. :( Seems like I can't get my dream lightings.

i intend to install day and night curtain leh, coz the distance between facing blocks are really too near, you can even watch the tv program at the opposit unit from your own unit..hehehe... :bleah:

anyways, tok to my ID and we might intend to hack off the frame of the MBR bathroom door and change it to sliding door, he said potential approval from HDB.

anyone using 800 x 800 homo tiles? i should be using that from my ID.

sheppy: Thanks ... I was told it's around this kinda pricing too. But a little too ex. Lightings alone almost killed us already. :( Seems like I can't get my dream lightings.

haha..we are in the same situation...i cant buy the lights that i like too...now thinking maybe dun buy the dining lights first, wait til next year then buy...but kind of dun make sense w/o the dining lights.

anyone using 800 x 800 homo tiles? i should be using that from my ID.

I decided not to use 800 x 800 homo tiles because I was advised that the cost of laying these tiles will be higher since they are heavier and need skilled tiles laying contractors to ensure gaps between tiles are small which in the case of 600 x 600 homo tiles it is easier to accomplish.

Edited by LimeGreen