Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
congratulations! we asked for a quotation from IntraDesign, but did not choose it in the end... if you want, i can send it to you for your reference... cheers :D

hi its_fate_htb, that will be great. pls email the quotation to me - elstrial@gmail.com . thanks!

so which ID did you choose in the end?

have you start the reno yet?

me use intra.. i not promoting for them la.. but i can click with them(their boss and my id) and although there are delays.. but not much of a prob.. they are all gd fellows.. veri funny ppl.. anyway...

not bad la.. help her advertise.. c gt extra freebies ant.. hahaha

but u must accept their hash payment term and no breakdown of items.. n abit pricy but guarantee SAFE.. for now.. :)

hi yokoyoko. oh yes.. i knew about the payment term, no breakdown of items in the forum before i went to look for them. Glady was the one who attended to us. We are still in the midst of sourcing for quotation. Absorbing design ideas from each ID and see which are the ones that really suited us..., of cos, the price as well :)

i think no freebie will be given bah. we did asked her whether got any freebies given if the price we paid is more than certain amount. she said - 羊毛出在羊身上. haha!

Any other quotations that other linear-ians would like to share with me? may send it to elstrial@gmail.com

Greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by elstrial

frederick_chia: You can try Sim Siang Choon for that type. They have large variety. But in terms of brands, only those few. And as some forumers have mentioned, they are probably priced higher than the rest. The other alternative is to zoom in on brands and then check with dealers like Poh Joo or Hoe Kee to see if they have those models. Read in the forum here, think Asia Excel in IMM sells kitchen sinks too. You can try them out.

elstrial: The thing about IntraDesign which we were not comfortable with was that it's a lump sum quote. So it's more of if they can do the stuff you require within your budget, then good, you can consider them. And if you have a recommended ID from their company by a friend, then better still.

We prefer itemised quotes. And I guess in the process of asking around for quotes, it's also important to know the kinda materials they use, for the kitchen work tops, for the cabinets, wardrobe system etc. These ultimately determine the price.

And of coz, the price of the tiles will determine the costings for flooring. Naturally, if you were to choose 2.50 psf as opposed to a 3.50 psf, the flooring costs will vary. Your contractor/ID should also be bringing you to reliable shops to make purchase. We're after all new in this area. As much as we can do our research, sometimes, it's also good to have recommendations. You don't necessary have to buy on the spot. But if they bring you there, you can have a feel, deliberate over it, compare your pricings and then decide.

And as someone else mentioned here. It is very important to be able to establish good relationship with your future ID/contractor. You'll be facing the person for the next 2 months, calling up the person to ask about your purchases (if they're practical or sane).

So, please do give all these factors good thought. It was a gruelling process for me as well to narrow down. We've seen those that advertised, those that were recommended through friends, those that were recommended by forumers.

You'll see all sorts of people, from the pushy ones to the both chap ones (meet you once and never revert with quotations), the attas ones and of coz' the really 'can click' ones, who knows what you truly want. I think a good and important trait of your renovator has to be flexible. Coz along the way, we might change our thoughts and if your renovator is too rigid, it's no good. It's after all your own home, you'd wanna have a say on how you want things to be done, unless you can totally trust the renovator to build something to your needs. All the best in getting your renovator and dream house done up!

congratulations! we asked for a quotation from IntraDesign, but did not choose it in the end... if you want, i can send it to you for your reference... cheers :D

One advantage is that they are super near to our place. Save on travelling costs. I got a quote from them but did not use them in the end. Have to say though, the service was good but I opted for cheaper options.

hi yokoyoko. oh yes.. i knew about the payment term, no breakdown of items in the forum before i went to look for them. Glady was the one who attended to us. We are still in the midst of sourcing for quotation. Absorbing design ideas from each ID and see which are the ones that really suited us..., of cos, the price as well :)

i think no freebie will be given bah. we did asked her whether got any freebies given if the price we paid is more than certain amount. she said - 羊毛出在羊身上. haha!

ya... thats her usual quote..hehe.. but they will give freebies 1 once u in gd term with them(their boss n id).. i got la.. not sure others.. cos i thick skin.. haha..

to me, i care abt my reno is smoothly carry out.. de rest can nego.. it will be headache if u give a crappy firm to run...

btw.. i paid the whole sum in 2 instalments.. nothing goes wrong.. there are forumers did the same things.. n nothing went wrong.. so far so gd.. --> morale of the story.. trust yr id.. it need a mutual trust between us.. if not even if u gt de remaining 5-10% on hand oso ptless when yr whole hse cock up... some ppl will think its stupid to make the payment in 2.. its certainly is a risk.. but we took it.. no regrets so far..

anyway there are other gd firms ard - ideal hse, A&D, earnest, *****, hoo bee n etc.. but choose yr id carefully.. cos gd firm doesnt nt mean gd ids.. :)

Edited by yokoyoko

hi its_fate_htb, that will be great. pls email the quotation to me - elstrial@gmail.com . thanks!

so which ID did you choose in the end?

have you start the reno yet?

i've sent to your gmail acct.

we chose ciseern in the end.

reno not started yet... still pending bank loan...

anyway, my whole floor only the two units opp mine started reno... keke

- Clipsal Zencelo –

1 gang - $6.40

2 gang - $10.20

3 gang - $15.65

1x 13A socket - $10.50

2x 13A socket - $16.50

I think around $200-$400 for the whole house ba? I think.

Edited by big orange

Hi, can I check how much you guys paid for the installation of your electrical heater? I was quoted $120, is that reasonable?

Hi soojin:

Mine is 110, but try to ask your ID help you install free, sometimes it can be done... :notti:

wow, looks good. does it comes wif matching sockets etc?

Yes. have!

Hi, can I check how much you guys paid for the installation of your electrical heater? I was quoted $120, is that reasonable?

storage or instant look nicer? Storage look quite big wor.... :(

Edited by big orange