Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

April Sector A Sales

Hi all

I just booked a flat via the april sales, due to sign lease agreement in 3 mths time.

I have a few questions to ask any experienced/experts here.

1. Is it possible to ask HDB to let me and my gf view the unit before signing the Lease Agreement?

2. I was told that we are qualify for AHG, it will be use to pay as part of 10% down payment right ?

I was browsing around, cant find my answer so i posted here. :(

Thanks in advance!

Edited by junxian

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

I just booked a flat via the april sales, due to sign lease agreement in 3 mths time.

1. Is it possible to ask HDB to let me and my gf view the unit before signing the Lease Agreement?

Dun think so but you can always go the your block and ask politely exisiting residents of similar unit to take a look at their flats. We did considered resale flat and visited some in this way.

2. I was told that we are qualify for AHG, it will be use to pay as part of 10% down payment right ?

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10201p.nsf/WP...ubMenu=Policies

Thanks in advance!

Hi all

Thanks in advance!

Hi Junxian, I've also booked a flat in Tampines during the Feb sales. HDB will give you a piece of paper with the contact details of the technical officer whom you can call to arrange for viewing of the booked unit. She will meet up with you and open the door to let you in. In you don't have, call up either the Town council or HDB Branch office at your location to enquire. I also managed to get the AHG. They will pump the money into both u and your gf's CPF equally which you can use for the initial downpayment. This downpayment may not be 10%, because if your CPF has got more than 10%, HDB will wipe up everything until ur CPF $0 and the remaining will pay via loan. So which unit did you get? My queue no. for the Apr one is 17++, so no chance, have to remain in my Tampines flat.

Hi Junxian, I've also booked a flat in Tampines during the Feb sales. HDB will give you a piece of paper with the contact details of the technical officer whom you can call to arrange for viewing of the booked unit. She will meet up with you and open the door to let you in. In you don't have, call up either the Town council or HDB Branch office at your location to enquire. I also managed to get the AHG. They will pump the money into both u and your gf's CPF equally which you can use for the initial downpayment. This downpayment may not be 10%, because if your CPF has got more than 10%, HDB will wipe up everything until ur CPF $0 and the remaining will pay via loan. So which unit did you get? My queue no. for the Apr one is 17++, so no chance, have to remain in my Tampines flat.

Hi, initially i not keen on JW flats.. but after some site surveying.. those resales units are really old !

so prefer to get those new JW flat.

so anytime after booked the flat can contact that HDB Officer ?

how come u gt tampines le still ballot for april ? my number 3xx =P

Hi, initially i not keen on JW flats.. but after some site surveying.. those resales units are really old !

so prefer to get those new JW flat.

so anytime after booked the flat can contact that HDB Officer ?

how come u gt tampines le still ballot for april ? my number 3xx =P

Haha, my gf stays at JW and she absolutely dislike that place. You should check out Boon Lay MRT during the weekend, can compare with Larkin station in JB. But JW flats are affordable lor. So u stay in the west?

So did HDB gave u the name to contact to open up the flat for viewing? We can go anytime we like, but must arrange with the Technical Officer and see his or her schedule also.

We can go for multiple balloting if its the same sales scheme etc. Feb bi-monthly and Apr bi-monthly. But if I book a flat in BTO, can go for another ballot in BTO again but cannot go for ballot in bi-monthly, cos different sales scheme. I checked with HDB again, so that's why we can still get queue no. for Apr even though we booked a unit during the Feb one.

You may want to call HDB directly for the enquiries. Although it will take a while to get thru. Also consider using My HDBpage.

I had a few enquiries which answers cannot be found on the web at the end I call them up using the no. when i login to My HDBpage. it took a while but my enquires are answered.

For AHG if i recall correctly there is certain criteria perhaps you can also chk when they call.

hope above is useful

hi ppl..

if lets say my husband & i have just started working not long ago cos we're still very young.. does it mean that we are not eligible even though our total income is less than 4K a month?

Can someone help me pls? Thanks in advance!!!

hi ppl..

if lets say my husband & i have just started working not long ago cos we're still very young.. does it mean that we are not eligible even though our total income is less than 4K a month?

eligible for wad ? ahg ?

for ahg the formula is

(your last 24 mths income + you husband last 24 mths income) / 24

say both you and your husband only worked 1 year. both salary 2k

(2k*12+2k*12) / 24 is your average income for the past 24 mths ( 2 years )

hi ppl..

perhap bring the neccessary doc when you go for first appointment, for my case they did ask or you can ask abt it during the appointment Login to "My HDBpage" see if there is any contact that you can call.

Edited by herbman76

thanks herbman n junxian

i tink i know what u mean le.. means regardless of how long we work also divide by 24mths rite? but if lets say my husband only work for 9 mths while i work for few years but not consecutively.. current job only 3 mths.. is there another way to calculate? or just add up watever we've earned in this 2 yrs? cos i read something like the grant is only eligible for those who have a stable income for 2 yrs.. pls correct me.. thanks!!!

Hi all

Thanks in advance!

my appt on 12th, but not going liao.... left only 5 rooms at taman jurong, level 2 and 3 only...

too bad.... everytime, my q number kns....

Edited by icky

my appt on 12th, but not going liao.... left only 5 rooms at taman jurong, level 2 and 3 only...

too bad.... everytime, my q number kns....

u r much better den me le.. my appt on the 19th.. queue no. more kns.. i wan 2nd floor also dun have le.. hai.. :( u also 1st timer? i wonder y first timers will get this kind of stupid no. furthermore i've baby le.. n wan to stay near parents.. anyone knows anything abt the married child priority scheme? whats that? :dunno: can't seem to find it in the hdb infoweb.. hw come when i ballot cannot choose to be under what scheme? pls advice k.. thanks!!!

u r much better den me le.. my appt on the 19th.. queue no. more kns.. i wan 2nd floor also dun have le.. hai.. :( u also 1st timer? i wonder y first timers will get this kind of stupid no. furthermore i've baby le.. n wan to stay near parents.. anyone knows anything abt the married child priority scheme? whats that? :dunno: can't seem to find it in the hdb infoweb.. hw come when i ballot cannot choose to be under what scheme? pls advice k.. thanks!!!

wtf... they say allocate 90% of the flats available to first timers... but where got?? i always see non-first timer get flats loh... like my aunties.... haizzz.....

married child priority scheme may lead to a worse q number... the reason is this.... they put those married child priority scheme in one basket, then those who are not under this scheme in another basket, then they draw some number from each basket, it does not mean, they will draw married child priority then draw from the other... so the q number may not be good loh....

they always say they want to be fair, in fact, very unfair...

wtf... they say allocate 90% of the flats available to first timers... but where got?? i always see non-first timer get flats loh... like my aunties.... haizzz.....

married child priority scheme may lead to a worse q number... the reason is this.... they put those married child priority scheme in one basket, then those who are not under this scheme in another basket, then they draw some number from each basket, it does not mean, they will draw married child priority then draw from the other... so the q number may not be good loh....

they always say they want to be fair, in fact, very unfair...

huuh really ah? so sad.. hai no hope no hope!!!

huuh really ah? so sad.. hai no hope no hope!!!

i'm sad too.... HDB is not the HDB 30 years ago... 30 years ago, they will build whenever there's a need... now they care more about the relationship between supply and demand, they do not want to supply sufficient flats so that the demand is always high.... now they count BTO as supply also, u know? i saw many couple wait for BTO till they broke up... on one side they want people to give birth, on the other side.... they dunt want you to have a good living environment.... people say government people are all elites, really??

30 years ago, there is no BTO, there is no 35 years single restriction, there is no income ceiling, now u have everything....