Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junxian

April Sector A Sales

i'm sad too.... HDB is not the HDB 30 years ago... 30 years ago, they will build whenever there's a need... now they care more about the relationship between supply and demand, they do not want to supply sufficient flats so that the demand is always high.... now they count BTO as supply also, u know? i saw many couple wait for BTO till they broke up... on one side they want people to give birth, on the other side.... they dunt want you to have a good living environment.... people say government people are all elites, really??

30 years ago, there is no BTO, there is no 35 years single restriction, there is no income ceiling, now u have everything....

wa sound really chim.. haha.. but i "aga aga" know wat u mean la.. i'm really starting to wonder if they give priority to those who really need the flats.. like me.. hubby n i n baby.. u know babies grow so fast.. n i only

have one room for all our things.. its like a storeroom not bedroom.. n my "hard to be with" father-in-law really drives me up the wall sometimes.. it's so sad when u dun have ur own flat n place u call home or worse still dun have a choice due to lack of $$$. ARRGH!!! :furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wtf... they say allocate 90% of the flats available to first timers... but where got?? i always see non-first timer get flats loh... like my aunties.... haizzz.....

married child priority scheme may lead to a worse q number... the reason is this.... they put those married child priority scheme in one basket, then those who are not under this scheme in another basket, then they draw some number from each basket, it does not mean, they will draw married child priority then draw from the other... so the q number may not be good loh....

they always say they want to be fair, in fact, very unfair...

thats with effect of may 08. This is april ballot so not counted.

wa sound really chim.. haha.. but i "aga aga" know wat u mean la.. i'm really starting to wonder if they give priority to those who really need the flats.. like me.. hubby n i n baby.. u know babies grow so fast.. n i only

have one room for all our things.. its like a storeroom not bedroom.. n my "hard to be with" father-in-law really drives me up the wall sometimes.. it's so sad when u dun have ur own flat n place u call home or worse still dun have a choice due to lack of $$$. ARRGH!!! :furious:

last time WIS even worse, you need camp overnight for a chance to own a house. now ballot depend on luck.

I once asked some questions regarding hdb appointment and stated i feel everything came too fast , instantly

quite a few ppl scolding me =.= with all sorts of reason .. generally they feel I not even needed/wanted a flat

now but still went for ballot. :( i guess its a sensitive issue about ballot... a lot failed numerous times so the heat is there.

thats with effect of may 08. This is april ballot so not counted.

last time WIS even worse, you need camp overnight for a chance to own a house. now ballot depend on luck.

I once asked some questions regarding hdb appointment and stated i feel everything came too fast , instantly

quite a few ppl scolding me =.= with all sorts of reason .. generally they feel I not even needed/wanted a flat

now but still went for ballot. :( i guess its a sensitive issue about ballot... a lot failed numerous times so the heat is there.

with effect of may 08? u mean the 90% allocation to first-timers, i think second half of year 2007 already started.

with WIS, at least those who really really need a house can camp there mah... this is at least something u can get with paying a very high cost... but under the current system, no matter what u do, u cant get it....

with effect of may 08? u mean the 90% allocation to first-timers, i think second half of year 2007 already started.

with WIS, at least those who really really need a house can camp there mah... this is at least something u can get with paying a very high cost... but under the current system, no matter what u do, u cant get it....

ya i quite agree also.. can't believe that 90% allocated to 1st timers also can't get.. wat the??!! gt so many newly weds meh? haiz.. makes me really wanna buy resale now.. anyone v against the idea of buying resale now? my fren keeps telling to not to buy resale now cos i gt no hse to sell n prices so high shud wait.. but i dunno how long more i can wait man.. wat do u guys tink? the price will become lower in the near future ma? :dunno:

ya i quite agree also.. can't believe that 90% allocated to 1st timers also can't get.. wat the??!! gt so many newly weds meh? haiz.. makes me really wanna buy resale now.. anyone v against the idea of buying resale now? my fren keeps telling to not to buy resale now cos i gt no hse to sell n prices so high shud wait.. but i dunno how long more i can wait man.. wat do u guys tink? the price will become lower in the near future ma? :dunno:

HDB price very difficult to come down one.... demand is there... if population increase from 4 mil to 6 mil, the 2 mil new immigrant need to find place to stay... my prediction is that unless there is a very strong economic recession, the HDB price should at least stay still....

HDB price very difficult to come down one.... demand is there... if population increase from 4 mil to 6 mil, the 2 mil new immigrant need to find place to stay... my prediction is that unless there is a very strong economic recession, the HDB price should at least stay still....

ic.. thats y i tink i shud start looking for resale flat le.. so sad i started a thread to ask abt the AHG but no replies :( i need to know whether we're eligible for it anot cos cpf v little money only n if not enuf to pay for the deposit we have to top up quite alot of cash which we do not have. i want to know if we are eligible for the grant if we did not work for 2 yrs continuously. my husband only worked for 9 mths after NS while i worked for abt 1 yr plus but not continuously. any idea if we r eligible? i called hdb the officer dun even know wat i was talking abt.. :furious: after long time say transfer me to someone else who did not pick up. hai i really dunno who else to ask man. need to work so cant go down n ask them in person. :bangwall:

ic.. thats y i tink i shud start looking for resale flat le.. so sad i started a thread to ask abt the AHG but no replies :( i need to know whether we're eligible for it anot cos cpf v little money only n if not enuf to pay for the deposit we have to top up quite alot of cash which we do not have. i want to know if we are eligible for the grant if we did not work for 2 yrs continuously. my husband only worked for 9 mths after NS while i worked for abt 1 yr plus but not continuously. any idea if we r eligible? i called hdb the officer dun even know wat i was talking abt.. :furious: after long time say transfer me to someone else who did not pick up. hai i really dunno who else to ask man. need to work so cant go down n ask them in person. :bangwall:

you are mixing grant and loan mam..... grant is 40k if near to parents and 30k otherwise, grant will be given to your cpf account. loan depend very much on your income, that determines how much loan u can borrow from HDB.

you also need to have some cash for the COV, COV, agent fee cannot be paid by cpf.

you are mixing grant and loan mam..... grant is 40k if near to parents and 30k otherwise, grant will be given to your cpf account. loan depend very much on your income, that determines how much loan u can borrow from HDB.

you also need to have some cash for the COV, COV, agent fee cannot be paid by cpf.

no.. AHG is additional Housing Grant on top of the 30K housing grant for 1st timers. NOT loan.

no.. AHG is additional Housing Grant on top of the 30K housing grant for 1st timers. NOT loan.

oh... i didn't know there's a such AHG...

oh... i didn't know there's a such AHG...

haha its ok.. until now i also very confused abt this.. but it'll really be of help if we're eligible for it cos it can be used to pay for the 5% deposit thru cpf.

thanks for looking it up. in fact i've read it over n over again but it doesn't tell me whether young couples like us who HAVE NOT been working for 2 yrs are eligible. someone once told me that if we've only worked for 1 yr we can just add up the total income over the yr n divide it by 24 mths. that's y i want to know if we're eligible. :dunno:

thanks for looking it up. in fact i've read it over n over again but it doesn't tell me whether young couples like us who HAVE NOT been working for 2 yrs are eligible. someone once told me that if we've only worked for 1 yr we can just add up the total income over the yr n divide it by 24 mths. that's y i want to know if we're eligible. :dunno:

one of the clause states

At least one of the flat buyers must have worked continuously for at least 2 years when they apply to buy the flat

all the unit taken up today

even those at 2nd level :jawdrop:

seem like lot of ppl can't wait and just grab the unit

the snapping for the last 47 units only took 1 1/2 day . :dunno:

i tot those low floor ppl wun wan but suprisingly this 2 days sales is crazy :o

well iluvmybeans .. if you cant wait for oct ballot ( i think 1K+ flats ) , the you still have 30-40k grant to look forward if you buy resale. hope you find you dream house soon and settle well to welcome your baby :yamseng:

Edited by junxian