Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
millienium_bear

Dryer From Citygas

Hi,

For the water heater, is it true that when adjust too much cold water it will shut off the gas? and to restart it, you need to run out to the installed unit to make adjustment to the setting?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

For the water heater, is it true that when adjust too much cold water it will shut off the gas? and to restart it, you need to run out to the installed unit to make adjustment to the setting?

not really..

the city water heater operated on battery and need 2 pipes to run water..

1 pipe is to let in cold water into water heater to let out hot water from another pipe..

u can read more info : http://www.citygas.com.sg/waterheater/index.htm

for my side, no problem so far... :good:

My kitchen is super tiny and now, the place on top of my washing machine don't have enough width to put gas dryer :(. That's only space for me to put the dryer :(.

So can we let the dryer cover abit of the window or put on the floor?

My kitchen is super tiny and now, the place on top of my washing machine don't have enough width to put gas dryer :(. That's only space for me to put the dryer :(.

Hi i am considering to buy a dryer cum washer

untill i saw this thread

What is the difference between electric dryer like LG and this city gas?

How do they work?

Thank you

its not wise to place the dryer on the floor cuz it might not be good for ur back and hot air will let out. but i think its ok to over a bit of the window cuz the dryer needs a well ventilation area to let out hot air.

Hi i am considering to buy a dryer cum washer

untill i saw this thread

What is the difference between electric dryer like LG and this city gas?

How do they work?

Thank you

i prefer citygas dryer cuz it helps to save about 20-30% of time & money in long run.

u can read up on how it works. ->http://www.citygas.com.sg/gasdryer/index.htm

i have not used electric dryer like LG before, so i cannot give u comments.

take your time to choose and compare a electric applicance for ur home. ;)

Hi All,

Just to check, will the dryer be working like your stove cooking the clothes to dry them up?

If its the above scenario, won't it be dangerous to leave the fire on while you are sleeping or away?

Hey, I have no idea about it, because my kitchen is too small.. :unsure:

maybe considering the electric washer cum dryer machine... wont take up much space..

but disadvantage is that the electric bill will be 20-40% higher than the citygas dryer..

Hi All,

Just to check, will the dryer be working like your stove cooking the clothes to dry them up?

If its the above scenario, won't it be dangerous to leave the fire on while you are sleeping or away?

no, it does not happen to me.. a few times, i leave the dryer to complete the process while i am away for a short while..

it will give out beep when finished and the button changes from 'Operation' to 'Finish'..

hi all citygas dryer users!

anyone can roughly tell me how much your monthly bill comes up to with the dryer?

my bill varies cuz of my aircon usage for my 4rm home.. roughly $50-100 monthly..

for my gas bill, roughly $5-8 cuz i use the dryer 2 times per week and dun cook much.. :deal:

I intend to convert my washroom 3 into a washing machine and dryer room. The citygas technical came by and mentioned that likely the dryer will not be approved to put in there thus I've got to scrap the idea of having Citygas dryer :(

hi millenium_bear

seems affordable :D , we'll be using alot of the aircon in the future too, thanks!

i using aircon inverter type... ;) not sure how much the bill comes up if using non-inverter type...