Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prettibride

My White House ~ Part 2

... Then I saw another Cuzino Hood which looks something like this. Cos I like something without buttons in front and this model have a touch panel..so no buttons!! The best part is this hood is only a fraction of the price from the Ariston one...and within my budget.

glad that you have gotten your choice :)

i believe the model that you saw is the range above the one i got..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Other items I am lemming to buy...

DSC05877.jpg

Like this sink...but kinda ex. $300+. I am also worried maintenance is difficult due to the sharp corners.

DSC05878.jpg

Next best choice...from Poh Joo.

DSC05882.jpg

DSC05871.jpg

Considering between these 2 taps. I prefer the 1st one cos its more versatile. Comes in matt finish too.

ret-hall1.jpg

I am looking for a simple design gate ..something like this. What is the average price range for metal gates now? I called up MetalWorld..even with the GSS discount, their gates are still around S$500. Is it possible to get one within S$300?

glad that you have gotten your choice :)

i believe the model that you saw is the range above the one i got..

its a new model...price wise is around the same range as yours.

Edited by Prettibride

Other items I am lemming to buy...

DSC05877.jpg

Like this sink...but kinda ex. $300+. I am also worried maintenance is difficult due to the sharp corners.

hi prettibride, this is an undermount sink right?

so maintenance shouldn't be a problem as the edges are hidden under the countertop :yamseng:

hi prettibride, this is an undermount sink right?

so maintenance shouldn't be a problem as the edges are hidden under the countertop :yamseng:

Hi apple..

yup it is..actually i am worried abt the cleaning at the sharp corners...and also the price..this sink alone costs $300+. I intend to try my luck at Poh Joo again..see if they have something similar at a cheaper rate..if not, most likely will settle for the 2nd choice.

Btw, we've decided to give up on Ho Bee (sadly) cos Patrick have no time to meetup with us and we want to decide on the ID this week..they seem to be facing some internal problems with his carpentary factory..prob due to Ah Keong's departure...i dunno. But nevertheless, hope he can settle things soon and serve other customers well.

We've decided to settle on our next best choice...and my ID is super nice to do up 3D drawings for me even before I sign anything...he have been really nice and accomodating with our requirements and of cos our budget without compromising on the quality.

bath.jpg

kit2.jpg

kitnew.jpg

living.jpg

shoecab.jpg

Many changes needed but the overall idea is about there...pls feel free to comment.

Edited by Prettibride

Hi apple..

yup it is..actually i am worried abt the cleaning at the sharp corners...and also the price..this sink alone costs $300+. I intend to try my luck at Poh Joo again..see if they have something similar at a cheaper rate..if not, most likely will settle for the 2nd choice.

if it's an undermount then you won't even be able to see the sharp corners

or are you referring to the corners in the sink?

the sink can just get a bristle brush to brush with hot water, sure can clean one

personally i believe in paying for the thing i like rather than regret in the future

can you imagine staring at the sink everyday and thinking when didn't spend a little more to get the one you really liked :furious:

H Prettibride, how much is this tap costing?

abt $100+ from Poh Joo.

if it's an undermount then you won't even be able to see the sharp corners

or are you referring to the corners in the sink?

the sink can just get a bristle brush to brush with hot water, sure can clean one

personally i believe in paying for the thing i like rather than regret in the future

can you imagine staring at the sink everyday and thinking when didn't spend a little more to get the one you really liked :furious:

haha..ya..agreed. Budden still got the budget to worry abt...cos I am the one managing it. hopefully can find something similar at a cheaper price ba.

Hi prettibride,

ur 3D drawings are really gorgeous! :D

:jawdrop:

Happy shopping for stuffz! :)

Btw, do you know how the quality of the furniture stuff from Furniture Club is like? I went to Furniture Mall last weekend (the one along Beach Road) and saw a few pieces that looked quite nice... :)

TIA!

Edited by flyingballoons

Hi prettibride,

ur 3D drawings are really gorgeous! :D

:jawdrop:

Happy shopping for stuffz! :)

Btw, do you know how the quality of the furniture stuff from Furniture Club is like? I went to Furniture Mall last weekend (the one along Beach Road) and saw a few pieces that looked quite nice... :)

TIA!

i m not too sure abt their quality cos mine not yet delivered...but so far havnt heard really bad reviews abt them..and their items all come with warranty...10 years for their sofas and 1 year for the rest i think..so i dun really worry abt that. wat items are u getting? are u taking their package?

haha.. i bought the same glass dining table n tv console(but in black).. same frm FC.. i got the sofa frm them as well.. but my sofa seat cover has glue stains.. was delivered in jan.. but till now they still hvn't get back to me on the cover replacement.. other than the cover.. no complaint on other things liao.. the tv console is gd.. the drawer has the soft closing mechanism.. n close on its own when it gets nearer.. quite sturdy.. sofa is v comfy n sturdy

kitnew.jpg

i like yr kitchen design. black granite & white laminate with black back splash. know what, my kitchen is like that.. :yamseng: but yrs better & more spacious. nice!

Edited by latitude

i m not too sure abt their quality cos mine not yet delivered...but so far havnt heard really bad reviews abt them..and their items all come with warranty...10 years for their sofas and 1 year for the rest i think..so i dun really worry abt that. wat items are u getting? are u taking their package?

I haven't placed any order yet but I saw a couple of items that could work for my place... hmmm. Will be shopping somemore since I haven't received drawings from my ID yet so still have abit more time.

It's good to hear that there aren't many reviews I guess I can keep this shop in mind then! thanks!

:yamseng:

Happy renovating!!!

hi prettibride,

how much you paid for your dining table?

i am also looking at something that is full glass......but worry cos my 2 boys now very active lor.