Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyingballoons

Sanctuary By The Nature

thats a v costly condo.. :dribble:

nice view to the swimming pool too

approximately how much did u get the hse for? care to share? hehe thx in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha, thanks!

they looked alot cuter when they were smaller... ~

yes yes good life I definitely think so... their daily routines include eating-sleeping-snacking-attempting to catch birds-snacking-napping-eating-sleeping...

much better than the owners who have to slog and feed them and buy them toys and snacks... :P

how many cats do you have Apple jie? :)

yes all animals are cuter when they are young

i have 3 cats

one is a dsh, in my avatar

one is a dlh, got him from spca

and one more is a burmese / russian blue cross, adopted from a pet shop

my cats' daily routines are basically sleep-eat-groom-sleep-groom-sleep-snack-sleep some more :lol: :lol:

thats a v costly condo.. :dribble:

nice view to the swimming pool too

approximately how much did u get the hse for? care to share? hehe thx in advance

Price was 1mil...

:jawdrop:

Will be very much in debt hence forth...have to slog and slog to pay for it... Good thing is we don't have any children to pay for yet... have to delay Project B for awhile too so that it's better for our pockets.

Will have to be very disciplined in terms of keeping to the reno and furniture budget too...! Have been reading up on the DIY thread to get ideas :)

Your house is very nicely renovated Yang Guo! -envy envy- =)

Wow nice house!!! Same as PAT!

Thanks! First home... took a while to find...

Yes Patsy is our neighbour... :) We are collecting keys later than her...

oh we have 3 forumers staying at the raintree..

Yeah think so... where did you move to in the end?

This projects' TOP is just right for us because our customary wedding is in Oct...

We shopped around for quite long... no many new projects TOP-ing this year... and I am a fussy pot who is a sucker for new things :P

:yamseng:

Edited by flyingballoons

flyingballoons,

thx for your info ;)

-your hse is a dream hse that i am looking for hehe, but duno when can i afford to get it. Will aim to work hard from now.

-your hse has the location, the view, the size and the height. Everything so perfect :wub:

and it will appreciate fast also.

-my uncle has a "condo-semi-d type" at bukit timah, his hse value appreciate faster than anybody.so your hse is definitely a good buy =) :good:

hi latitude

so observant! hehehe

hi patsy and flyingballons

Glad to see some neigbhours here! hehe

just came back from the management office cos am applying for the

permit to start reno...arghhh..

Edited by isasoap

Yeah think so... where did you move to in the end?

This projects' TOP is just right for us because our customary wedding is in Oct...

We shopped around for quite long... no many new projects TOP-ing this year... and I am a fussy pot who is a sucker for new things :P

1mil is quite reasonable if u bought it in apr/may. a friend's friend sold her 3bedder facing southhaven at $1.xm to ang moh, just ard 1 or 2 months ago.

last yr i was looking at east /west line too! my mum at east coast but MIL at west coast. dunno which coast to go to. end up i chose Blue Horizon, just 10mins away fr MIL and many dog facilities :)

flyingballoons,

thx for your info ;)

-your hse is a dream hse that i am looking for hehe, but duno when can i afford to get it. Will aim to work hard from now.

-your hse has the location, the view, the size and the height. Everything so perfect :wub:

and it will appreciate fast also.

-my uncle has a "condo-semi-d type" at bukit timah, his hse value appreciate faster than anybody.so your hse is definitely a good buy =) :good:

Hello Yang Guo!

Can wait for market downturn then can afford~~~ In any case you have your own place now with privacy, so that's ok, hubby and me staying with inlaws currently, so we wanna have our own home after our wedding:)

For us it was quite a dilemna btw waiting and buying also, and we just don't want to wait and delay our family plans. I really don't mind leaving here for long because I like the surroundings so much and like you said, I found a really ideal unit with the right facing, view, height..etc etc.. albeit it is quite pricey. In the long run of course the price will appreciate... :P for now, don't want to worry too much about the fluctuations.

Jia you~ In fact, I think your place will look better than mine because your reno is so nicely done! We are just going to do simple simple and buy our furniture piece by piece... :dancingqueen:

1mil is quite reasonable if u bought it in apr/may. a friend's friend sold her 3bedder facing southhaven at $1.xm to ang moh, just ard 1 or 2 months ago.

last yr i was looking at east /west line too! my mum at east coast but MIL at west coast. dunno which coast to go to. end up i chose Blue Horizon, just 10mins away fr MIL and many dog facilities :)

Yeah we bought our place last month... so that's around the same time as your friend's friend... that facing will get afternoon sun though.. and it faces the rail track... might be a little noisy when the train goes by but it's nothing major or unbearable.

Haha~ same as us, my parents along NEL, and agents always tell us that East side got more options... but after much considerations we decided it was better to stay very close to one set of parents than half way in btw...the prices in the East is very high too, flats at Marine Parade around 600-700K... very scary.

How is living at Blue Horizon? How many dogs you have? they must enjoy going to West Coast Park? We kinda considered Varsity Park as well but I didn't like how the buildings look... plus the fact that there are 2 more developments coming up by the sides...

hi latitude

so observant! hehehe

hi patsy and flyingballons

Glad to see some neigbhours here! hehe

just came back from the management office cos am applying for the

permit to start reno...arghhh..

Hello Isasoap! Nice to meet you!

Hubby and I's new home will be at blk 89. Not collected keys yet...

Who did you engaged for your reno?

Good luck with your reno! Must post photos to show us ok! ;)

Edited by flyingballoons

Hi flyingballoons,

Collecting keys soon??? There isn't much defects.. i think the developer has done a good job!

just that the skirting colour of my unit is really horrid! the colour doesn't match with the

parquet floor.

Am engaging two contractor/ID cos am doing a country theme house.

Got Boon Siew Interior to do most of the work, and got Cottage Craft do up a fireplace cum TV console.

Thanks! Need all the luck hehe cos am running a tight schedule as i need to move in early july

due to the "auspicious" date which my MIL has selected!