Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyingballoons

Sanctuary By The Nature

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
your mbr is :dribble::dribble:

nice !

Thanks! saw the design from a magazine and asked ID for recommendations!

It's not too bad, my total renovations only about $19K or so for all the carpentry work... excluding electrical works.

How is ur renos coming along?

Looking at your photos, first thing I noticed were the great views of the surrounding greenery...nice! :good: droolz...

I also like your dining lights... clean-cut and minimalist taste.

Keep it up! More photos pls... :notti:

Hi Flying Balloons,

Thanks for sending me the thread. Now I can visualise the love nest you have been working so hard on, to perfect it :) The Raintree is indeed a nice project. I used to stay at Springdale, which is just next to South Haven. Contrary to what others said about the noise from the choo-choo trains, I find them not very disturbing after all. In addition, the windows in condos are usually very sound proof quality. When I closed my windows tight, I could barely hear a single sound outside the unit. Upp Bukit Timah is indeed a pleasant place to stay in.

There was a topic in your thread which I must comment on.... :notti: hanging clothes out at the balcony. I really think it's unsightly. :furious: And for some condos, they do forbid their owners/tenants to do that. Springdale for sure was one of them. My house maid hung our bed sheet out at the balcony one day, only to have the security guard knocking on our door to instruct us to remove it. hahaha :sport-smiley-003: Hope that your estate will have stringent guidelines as such. Otherwise, it will really spoil the serenity of the place.

Have fun and do post more pics if you can find time...

Edited by ilmare612

Hi Flying Balloons,

Thanks for sending me the thread. Now I can visualise the love nest you have been working so hard on, to perfect it :) The Raintree is indeed a nice project. I used to stay at Springdale, which is just next to South Haven. Contrary to what others said about the noise from the choo-choo trains, I find them not very disturbing after all. In addition, the windows in condos are usually very sound proof quality. When I closed my windows tight, I could barely hear a single sound outside the unit. Upp Bukit Timah is indeed a pleasant place to stay in.

There was a topic in your thread which I must comment on.... :notti: hanging clothes out at the balcony. I really think it's unsightly. :furious: And for some condos, they do forbid their owners/tenants to do that. Springdale for sure was one of them. My house maid hung our bed sheet out at the balcony one day, only to have the security guard knocking on our door to instruct us to remove it. hahaha :sport-smiley-003: Hope that your estate will have stringent guidelines as such. Otherwise, it will really spoil the serenity of the place.

Have fun and do post more pics if you can find time...

hi girl!

thanks for dropping by! understand u've been super busy! hope you can catch some rest this wkend =)

how's ur reno so far?

our reno is almost completed. springdale is nice!!! and it's freehold too rite? :)

I'm looking forward to moving in! heh

Are you buying furniture and all too? :)

hanging clothes on the balcony ah: the security told one of my neighbours tht they went to tell the owner and one owner told them it is his house so hes free to do whatever he wants inside. OK LOR... theres nothing we can do abt it also... :(

beware: this is a ranting post-

so BARANG BARANG just called me up 2 days they are supposed to deliver my dining set and sofa to tell me that my dining chairs are out of stock. :furious:

since it's their fault, they are willing to lend me 4 chairs. I've told them i'll find a dining set somewhere else and get them to refund me the whole cost of my dining set.

great, now i got to go shopping again and i thought i was done.

Argh.

8| for this kind of screw ups...

Edited by flyingballoons

Here are some pics and updates :)

Image0201.jpg

Living room

Image0211.jpg

Living room TV Console

Image0171.jpg

Study Room (Sorry for the messy table)

Image0191.jpg

Book shelves

Image0161.jpg

Wine rack in storage cabinet

Image0071.jpg

Only 4 bottles on the rack...sadness :P

Image0232.jpg

Masterbed room...

Still work in progress...sorry for the messy rooms! hehe :yamseng:

Edited by flyingballoons

very chio house. shuld have spend quite alot on reno :dancingqueen:

Thanks!!! My reno was abt 18K-19K excluding furnishings... the bay windows laminates already cost few hundreds per room and there are 3 bedrooms, and i customized my bed, sidetables, 2 feature walls+tv consoles, feature wall behind masterbedroom room, study room shelves and table... i think overall quite value for money... :notti::notti::notti:

Edited by flyingballoons

Arh... So that's ur wine rack! Simple and nice! :thumbs up:

Hee... looking at the choya that u bot for ur mom makes mi feel like flying home now to drink! :drunk:

Arh... So that's ur wine rack! Simple and nice! :thumbs up:

Hee... looking at the choya that u bot for ur mom makes mi feel like flying home now to drink! :drunk:

hehe,

where are u now?

quick quick come home to drink! haha

hahaha !!! where is your place??

wine rack is from howards storage world! heheh :yamseng:

i'm near gombak mrt. :notti:

yes wine storage looks decent.

probably will get it after the festives.

anybody want 2nd hand kadeka chiller? :rofl: